Facts are the enemy of truth. -- Don Quixote

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

SubjectAuthor
o Re: "Silk Diamond" by ZodFaraway Star

1
Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod

<1ff05b56-5252-4bdb-8abc-bff990e82676n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=247673&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#247673

Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2024 09:54:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod
From: vhugofan@gmail.com (Faraway Star)
 by: Faraway Star - Tue, 20 Feb 2024 17:54 UTC

On Tuesday, February 7, 2023 at 5:12:00 PM UTC-5, Jordy C wrote:

> > > Honestly, have never enjoyed arguing and fighting and conflicts.. have always been one of those “Let’s all get along” fellows, for the most part… Yea, as I always say, things on Newsgroups, aren’t SUPPOSED to flow smoothly, that is true…. Still, never know how to best handle situations like this… it’s sad to see such hate and animosity and malevolence from stranger on the internet… it’s hard to know the best way to deal with the it… I suppose to just continue reporting the posts, to try and not let it upset me too much, and to try and put it into perspective is the best way to deal with it, just as I tried to deal with various conflicts on other newsgroups… “That should be the WORST thing to happen to you” is a Jewish saying, I suppose, one I heard at various times growing up and perhaps one to keep in mind now… conflicts on the internet aren’t exactly a trail of tears, as much as I’d like and appreciate seeing people get along with at least of modicum of civility…
> >
> > Good DAY to you Jordy, and you definitely nailed it, quote of the day worthy...!
> Thank you, GZ

You are welcome!

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Re: "Silk Diamond" by Zod