From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 06:09:09 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Mon, 18 Mar 2024 06:09 UTC

Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia:

https://youtu.be/4WsH4dG-poE?si=1J_TKDzw9I67B-1X

Re: Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia

<39c9507f62505038f12f1d5692479fef@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=248545&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#248545

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 07:33:51 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 07:33 UTC

Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia:

https://youtu.be/4WsH4dG-poE?si=1J_TKDzw9I67B-1X

***

Classic line up of Shadowville All-Stars from 2012, good Lord, 12 years ago. John "Dr. Pogo" Phillips (bass) & on lap steel guitar, James Wolf (if you see them say hello, Gini Woolfolk Davidson if both are still on your friends list), John Charles Griffin laying down a solid beat on drums, John McMahan aka Jack Snipe, that wandering spirit, on lead guitar, the most excellent Gene Woolfolk Jr. spicing it up on flute & keyboard, and Brian Mallard, like Guitar George, who knows all the chords (we're still crazy after all these years). "I wish that I knew what I know now, oh la la." Excelsior.

😏

Re: Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia

<0b3d9c9fc231bb7ffdffbe652a9456df@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=248570&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#248570

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:48:46 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:48 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

> Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia:

> https://youtu.be/4WsH4dG-poE?si=1J_TKDzw9I67B-1X

> ***

> Classic line up of Shadowville All-Stars from 2012, good Lord, 12 years ago. John "Dr. Pogo" Phillips (bass) & on lap steel guitar, James Wolf (if you see them say hello, Gini Woolfolk Davidson if both are still on your friends list), John Charles Griffin laying down a solid beat on drums, John McMahan aka Jack Snipe, that wandering spirit, on lead guitar, the most excellent Gene Woolfolk Jr. spicing it up on flute & keyboard, and Brian Mallard, like Guitar George, who knows all the chords (we're still crazy after all these years). "I wish that I knew what I know now, oh la la." Excelsior.

> 😏

Cool...!

arts / alt.arts.poetry.comments / Will Dockery & Band Live in Macon Georgia