From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.atheism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.philosophy.taoism, rec.arts.tv, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: Re: OT: #MauiStrong Benefit Livestream
Date: Fri, 29 Mar 2024 20:22:17 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Fri, 29 Mar 2024 20:22 UTC

David Dalton wrote:

> On Sep 8, 2023, David Dalton wrote
> (in article<0001HW.2AAC02AE00B210C270000D44438F@news.eternal-september.org>):

>> I’m watching a live stream benefit concert at
>>
>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldAZN6TyZhs .
>>
>> I don’t know if there will be a recording available at that
>> link after the concert is over.
>>
>> Here are the details:
>>
>> "Special musical livestream event supporting the Hawaii Community
>> Foundation's #MauiStrongFund, which provides financial resources
>> towards the immediate and long-term recovery needs of the people
>> & places affected by the Maui wildfires.”
> The live concert is now over, and it does seem that a recording
> of the two hour concert is available at the above link (I am
> now watching the first 15 minutes that I had missed).

Cool

OT: #MauiStrong Benefit Livestream

<0001HW.2AAC02AE00B210C270000D44438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=249462&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#249462

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.atheism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.philosophy.taoism, rec.arts.tv, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Subject: OT: #MauiStrong Benefit Livestream
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 23:02:30 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 01:32 UTC

I’m watching a live stream benefit concert at

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldAZN6TyZhs .

I don’t know if there will be a recording available at that
link after the concert is over.

Here are the details:

"Special musical livestream event supporting the Hawaii Community
Foundation's #MauiStrongFund, which provides financial resources
towards the immediate and long-term recovery needs of the people
& places affected by the Maui wildfires."

"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;
And the hill is shifting sand; And inside these laws we stand” (Ferron)

Re: OT: #MauiStrong Benefit Livestream

<0001HW.2AAC0C0600B4413F70000D44438F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=249463&group=alt.arts.poetry.comments#249463

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, alt.atheism, alt.buddha.short.fat.guy, alt.philosophy.taoism, rec.arts.tv, alt.arts.poetry.comments
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2023 23:42:22 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 9 Sep 2023 02:12 UTC