From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.music.folk, alt.music.alternative.female, alt.music, rec.music.misc, rec.music.dylan
Subject: some more musician matches
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2023 22:13:42 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 00:43 UTC

Some notes from alt.religion.druid, since they are buried
in a long thread there:

My Vancouver friend Ariane Behrend is bif (woman attracted
to both genders) and is optimally compatible, both sexually
and personality-wise, with straight-type-2-M (compatible
only with bifs) Josh Groban, who had an old unconsummated
lock with a bif or bifT which has recently been rendered incomplete.

One of Ariane’s favourite musicians, Dar Williams, is
straight-type-2-F (compatible only with bims) and had
an old unconsummated lock with a bim or bimT which has
recently been rendered incomplete. She is optimally
compatible, both sexually and personality-wise, with bim (male
attracted to both genders) Samuel Dylan Witch.

I don’t know if Samuel Dylan Witch is the same as
Bob Dylan’s son Sam Dylan, so it is best to
google Samuel Dylan Witch.

Speaking of Bob Dylan, again he is two-spirit
straight-tye-2-M/bifT (so is self-compatible) and
his male side had an old unconsummated lock
with a bif that has recently been rendered incomplete.
So until recently he could only get lesbians up
close and only while projecting his female side,
but now can relax and can get bifs. One example
bif match for him is Alice Munro, who like
Judi Dench (who I have suggested as a match
for Jack Nicholson) must be still having orgasms
at an advanced age since she is still attractive
to me, a middle-aged straight-type-2-M.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And the cart is on a wheel; And the wheel is on a hill;

Re: some more musician matches

<0001HW.2AF0E399001678047000040B638F@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=283&group=rec.music.folk#283

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.music.folk, alt.music, rec.music.misc, alt.music.the.police, alt.fan.sting, rec.arts.movies.people
Subject: Re: some more musician matches
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 04:56:17 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 07:26 UTC

On Oct 29, 2023, David Dalton wrote on rec.music.folk
(in article<0001HW.2AEF33BE004C2EEB70000E17938F@news.eternal-september.org>):

> Some notes from alt.religion.druid, since they are buried
> in a long thread there:
>
> My Vancouver friend Ariane Behrend is bif (woman attracted
> to both genders) and is optimally compatible, both sexually
> and personality-wise, with straight-type-2-M (compatible
> only with bifs) Josh Groban, who had an old unconsummated
> lock with a bif or bifT which has recently been rendered incomplete.
>
> One of Ariane’s favourite musicians, Dar Williams, is
> straight-type-2-F (compatible only with bims) and had
> an old unconsummated lock with a bim or bimT which has
> recently been rendered incomplete. She is optimally
> compatible, both sexually and personality-wise, with bim (male
> attracted to both genders) Samuel Dylan Witch.
>
> I don’t know if Samuel Dylan Witch is the same as
> Bob Dylan’s son Sam Dylan, so it is best to
> google Samuel Dylan Witch.
>
> Speaking of Bob Dylan, again he is two-spirit
> straight-tye-2-M/bifT (so is self-compatible) and
> his male side had an old unconsummated lock
> with a bif that has recently been rendered incomplete.
> So until recently he could only get lesbians up
> close and only while projecting his female side,
> but now can relax and can get bifs. One example
> bif match for him is Alice Munro, who like
> Judi Dench (who I have suggested as a match
> for Jack Nicholson) must be still having orgasms
> at an advanced age since she is still attractive
> to me, a middle-aged straight-type-2-M.

Once again, Sting is optimally compatible with Mary Black,
if both have broken up with their spouses, who have
other matches.

Following a third eye trail of breadcrumbs:

Sting’s daughter English actress Mickey Sumner is
straight-type-2-F optimally compatible e.g. with bim
(male attracted to both genders) American filmmaker
Cary Joji Fukunaga.

I’m open to doing requests/consulting, especially of
hard-to-match cases, rather than doing unsolicited
matches as I have been doing.

My “test my matchmaking ability” thread on alt.divination
has a bit more detail.