From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.irish, ie.general, rec.music.celtic, rec.music.folk, uk.music.folk, nf.general
Subject: Shane MacGowan aligned with Maire's harp
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 03:42:33 -0330
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 07:12 UTC

On May 30, 2021 I wrote (slightly edited):

"Now let me consider Shane MacGowan, who I
heard with The Popes at The Commodore Ballroom
in Vancouver in late winter or early spring, 1995,
with my friends The Paperboys opening.

He is straight-type-2-M (compatible only with bifs,
women attracted to both genders).

He (Shane) is compatible e.g. with bif Máire Ni Chathasaigh.

He had an [unconsummated] old lock which recently has been
dissolved, leaving him available for Máire. [2023: It had not been
dissolved, but such locks may be rendered incomplete soon.]

His wife Victoria Mary Clarke is lesbian in his species,
so here could be a bridged threesome of
Shane--Máire--Victoria, which any of them
could test by fantasy,

I don’t know if Máire is involved with anyone,
either female who could join the extended
marriage, or partially compatible male who
I would have to find a match for.”

New 2023 writing: It is unfortunate that Shane and Máire
did not get together since optimally sexually compatible
relationships have healing effects and lead to longer
lifespans for those involved.

When I heard about Shane’s death on CBC Radio One news
yesterday evening, I facilitated (he had to agree) a soul
alignment of Shane with Máire’s main harp. This is
similar to the soul alignment Jesus did between himself
and the then and future (to then) sacramental bread and
wine at The Last Supper.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"And if I shed a tear I won’t cage it; I won't fear love;