From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.culture.us.asian-indian,soc.culture.punjab,soc.culture.pakistan,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,rec.music.indian.classical,rec.music.indian.misc
Subject: Rama and Sita popthrough has been applied
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2023 03:00:29 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Fri, 14 Apr 2023 05:30 UTC

For background on poopthroughs see the thread
"Jesus popthrough has been applied"
on e.g. alt.religion.christian, though the Jesus
popthrough won't be applied for at least a few more hours.
My thread "Collaborators are now ready to proceed"
on alt.religion.druid may also be of interest.

The Rama and Sita popthrough was applied at
0510 UTC April 14, 2023.

It is one of the 14-years-low-years ones (and there
was one 18-years-low-years one, humpback whale
avatar type and devi type of about 4000 years ago).

The Krishna and Radha one is a 7-years-low-years one
and the original region had a smaller surface area than
Rama's, and won't be applied for a good while yet
(I will follow up here when it is).

But what effects are on so far? Are warning signs for
criminals on yet? I don't know. But charisma modulation
should be on, and read access of the evolving global
species balance and healing circle prescriptions
for those with appropriate abilities and to some
extent by intuition/common sense.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"I gave my love a golden feather/I gave my love a heart of stone/And when you

Re: Rama and Sita popthrough has been applied

<dalton-4139E7.09511115042023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=307&group=rec.music.indian.classical#307

  copy link   Newsgroups: alt.culture.us.asian-indian soc.culture.punjab soc.culture.pakistan rec.arts.movies.local.indian rec.music.indian.classical rec.music.indian.misc
From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.culture.us.asian-indian,soc.culture.punjab,soc.culture.pakistan,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,rec.music.indian.classical,rec.music.indian.misc
Subject: Re: Rama and Sita popthrough has been applied
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:51:11 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 12:21 UTC

In article <dalton-CAB32D.03002914042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> For background on poopthroughs see the thread
> "Jesus popthrough has been applied"
> on e.g. alt.religion.christian, though the Jesus
> popthrough won't be applied for at least a few more hours.
> My thread "Collaborators are now ready to proceed"
> on alt.religion.druid may also be of interest.
>
> The Rama and Sita popthrough was applied at
> 0510 UTC April 14, 2023.
>
> It is one of the 14-years-low-years ones (and there
> was one 18-years-low-years one, humpback whale
> avatar type and devi type of about 4000 years ago).
>
> The Krishna and Radha one is a 7-years-low-years one
> and the original region had a smaller surface area than
> Rama's, and won't be applied for a good while yet
> (I will follow up here when it is).
>
> But what effects are on so far? Are warning signs for
> criminals on yet? I don't know. But charisma modulation
> should be on, and read access of the evolving global
> species balance and healing circle prescriptions
> for those with appropriate abilities and to some
> extent by intuition/common sense.

The Krishna and Radha popthrough was just applied. They
had a much smaller original region (perhaps landlocked?)
than Rama and Sita, but still cover a huge number by
original region, descent, and/or belief.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)

Re: Rama and Sita popthrough has been applied

<dalton-595815.09554115042023@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=308&group=rec.music.indian.classical#308

From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.culture.us.asian-indian,soc.culture.punjab,soc.culture.pakistan,rec.arts.movies.local.indian,rec.music.indian.classical,rec.music.indian.misc
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2023 09:55:41 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Sat, 15 Apr 2023 12:25 UTC

In article <dalton-4139E7.09511115042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:

> In article <dalton-CAB32D.03002914042023@news.eternal-september.org>,
> David Dalton <dalton@nfld.com> wrote:
>
> > For background on poopthroughs see the thread
> > "Jesus popthrough has been applied"
> > on e.g. alt.religion.christian, though the Jesus
> > popthrough won't be applied for at least a few more hours.
> > My thread "Collaborators are now ready to proceed"
> > on alt.religion.druid may also be of interest.
> >
> > The Rama and Sita popthrough was applied at
> > 0510 UTC April 14, 2023.
> >
> > It is one of the 14-years-low-years ones (and there
> > was one 18-years-low-years one, humpback whale
> > avatar type and devi type of about 4000 years ago).
> >
> > The Krishna and Radha one is a 7-years-low-years one
> > and the original region had a smaller surface area than
> > Rama's, and won't be applied for a good while yet
> > (I will follow up here when it is).
> >
> > But what effects are on so far? Are warning signs for
> > criminals on yet? I don't know. But charisma modulation
> > should be on, and read access of the evolving global
> > species balance and healing circle prescriptions
> > for those with appropriate abilities and to some
> > extent by intuition/common sense.
>
> The Krishna and Radha popthrough was just applied. They
> had a much smaller original region (perhaps landlocked?)
> than Rama and Sita, but still cover a huge number by
> original region, descent, and/or belief.

I divined there were also Durga, Lakshmi, and Kali
popthroughs, but those divinations might not be
reliable, and I don't know the names of the
corresponding avatar types.