I put up my thumb... and it blotted out the planet Earth. -- Neil Armstrong

arts / rec.arts.sf.fandom / Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

SubjectAuthor
* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
+* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The True Doctor
|+* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"solar penguin
||+* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"Tim Merrigan
|||+- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
|||+* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The True Doctor
|||`* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"solar penguin
||| +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
||| `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Last Doctor
|||  `- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
||+- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
||`* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The True Doctor
|| +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
|| `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"solar penguin
||  +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
||  `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The True Doctor
||   `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"Tim Merrigan
||    +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
||    `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"Daniel65
||     `- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
|`- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
`* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"Ubiquitous
 +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
 `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"anim8rfsk
  +- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor
  `* Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"Ubiquitous
   `- Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"The Doctor

Pages:12
Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uho8q5$pr5$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3099&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3099

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:50:13 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 12:50 UTC

https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhp0ed$jjnr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3102&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3102

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:33:33 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 19:33 UTC

On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
> https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/

Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.

How can River Song exist when she got the ability to regenerate by being
conceived in the Space-Time Vortex, nothing to do with regeneration
coming from the Timeless Child monster.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhp6jk$knc2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3103&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3103

From: solar.penguin@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:XPlW1B7gqlrrqQ4mPIeJ1MvKlDI=
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18 UTC

The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:

> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>> https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>
> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>
> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
> Child monster.

The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
in a Space-Time Vortex.

There, that was easy, wasn’t it?

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<1fc0kihiae8cgkvvior06mjm6rf0pu2i1u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3104&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3104

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 15:58:29 -0700
 by: Tim Merrigan - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 22:58 UTC

On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
<solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:
>
>> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>> https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>>
>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>
>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>> Child monster.
>>

>The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>in a Space-Time Vortex.
>
>There, that was easy, wasn’t it?

River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
Hitler).

The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).

The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.

[posted from RASFF]
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhpdl8$15el$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3105&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3105

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:19:04 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:19 UTC

In article <uhp0ed$jjnr$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>
>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>
>Another character that Chibnall has completely f*ked up.
>
>How can River Song exist when she got the ability to regenerate by being
>conceived in the Space-Time Vortex, nothing to do with regeneration
>coming from the Timeless Child monster.

Chibnall is inconsistent!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhpdm4$15el$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3106&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3106

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:19:32 -0000 (UTC)

In article <uhp6jk$knc2$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:
>
>> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>>
>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>>
>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>
>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>> Child monster.
>>

>The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>in a Space-Time Vortex.
>
>There, that was easy, wasn’t it?

Inconsistency exists!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhpdo3$15el$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3107&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3107

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:20:35 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 30 Oct 2023 23:20 UTC

In article <1fc0kihiae8cgkvvior06mjm6rf0pu2i1u@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
><solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:
>>
>>> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>>>
>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>>>
>>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>>
>>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>>> Child monster.
>>>

>>The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>
>>There, that was easy, wasn�t it?
>
>River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>Hitler).
>
>The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
>know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
>wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
>count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).
>
>The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.
>
>[posted from RASFF]

The Timeless Child is anti-doctorWho!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhqojd$1140c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3113&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3113

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:31:56 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:31 UTC

On 30/10/2023 21:18, solar penguin wrote:

> The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:
>
>> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>> https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>>
>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>
>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>> Child monster.
>>

> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
> in a Space-Time Vortex.

Except it wasn't. The child abducting and abusing bitch injected herself
with something derived from her repeated murder of the Timeless Child
monster and the Time Lords didn't have time travel until Omega so no
access to the Space-Time Vortex. Another character that Chibnall has
totally destroyed with his degenerate woke fan fiction.

> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?

Might have been easy for you but that doesn't make it right.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhqouq$1140c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3114&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3114

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:38:01 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:38 UTC

On 30/10/2023 22:58, Tim Merrigan wrote:
> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:

>>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>>
>>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>>> Child monster.
>>>

>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>
>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>
> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
> Hitler).
>
> The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
> know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
> wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
> count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).
>
> The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.
>
> [posted from RASFF]

More Doctor Who destroying fan fiction. We know from The Deadly
Assassin, The Keeper of Traken and the TVM that the limit was natural on
to extend it you needed a power source as powerful as the Eye of
Harmony, as also seen in The Time of the Doctor.

Where did the energy for unlimited regenerations come from when the
child murdering bitch injected herself with a fluid derived from
repeatedly experimenting on and murdering the Timeless Child monster?
There was no Eye of Harmony or anything like it until Omega?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhqv9k$316u$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3115&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3115

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:26:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:26 UTC

In article <uhqojd$1140c$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 30/10/2023 21:18, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:
>>
>>> On 30/10/2023 12:50, The Doctor wrote:
>>>>
>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/
>>>
>>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>>
>>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>>> Child monster.
>>>

>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>
>Except it wasn't. The child abducting and abusing bitch injected herself
>with something derived from her repeated murder of the Timeless Child
>monster and the Time Lords didn't have time travel until Omega so no
>access to the Space-Time Vortex. Another character that Chibnall has
>totally destroyed with his degenerate woke fan fiction.

And destroys Doctor Who in the process!

>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>

>Might have been easy for you but that doesn't make it right.

And why the Timeless Child needs to be retconned out the Doctor Who lore!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhqvb6$316u$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3116&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3116

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:27:02 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:27 UTC

In article <uhqouq$1140c$2@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 30/10/2023 22:58, Tim Merrigan wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
>> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>>
>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>
>> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>> Hitler).
>>
>> The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
>> know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
>> wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
>> count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).
>>
>> The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.
>>
>> [posted from RASFF]
>
>More Doctor Who destroying fan fiction. We know from The Deadly
>Assassin, The Keeper of Traken and the TVM that the limit was natural on
>to extend it you needed a power source as powerful as the Eye of
>Harmony, as also seen in The Time of the Doctor.
>
>Where did the energy for unlimited regenerations come from when the
>child murdering bitch injected herself with a fluid derived from
>repeatedly experimenting on and murdering the Timeless Child monster?
>There was no Eye of Harmony or anything like it until Omega?

And that prove the Timeless child contradicts Doctor Who!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<pu52kih1g0dojtbqidhsgpas03e1puaif2@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3120&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3120

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 08:08:14 -0700
 by: Tim Merrigan - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 15:08 UTC

On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:38:01 +0000, The True Doctor
<agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>On 30/10/2023 22:58, Tim Merrigan wrote:
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
>> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>>
>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>
>> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>> Hitler).
>>
>> The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
>> know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
>> wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
>> count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).
>>
>> The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.
>>
>> [posted from RASFF]
>
>More Doctor Who destroying fan fiction. We know from The Deadly
>Assassin, The Keeper of Traken and the TVM that the limit was natural on
>to extend it you needed a power source as powerful as the Eye of
>Harmony, as also seen in The Time of the Doctor.
>
>Where did the energy for unlimited regenerations come from when the
>child murdering bitch injected herself with a fluid derived from
>repeatedly experimenting on and murdering the Timeless Child monster?
>There was no Eye of Harmony or anything like it until Omega?

There's no clue as to what happened to the Timeless Child before they
were found by "the child murdering bitch".
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhs31l$ob9$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3125&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3125

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:36:21 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 31 Oct 2023 23:36 UTC

In article <pu52kih1g0dojtbqidhsgpas03e1puaif2@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 11:38:01 +0000, The True Doctor
><agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>
>>On 30/10/2023 22:58, Tim Merrigan wrote:

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/

>>> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>>> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>>> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>>> Hitler).
>>>
>>> The Timeless Child appears to have infinite regenerations. We don't
>>> know how many they used before they stole a TARDIS and started
>>> wandering the spacetime continuum (we've seen 13 (Hartnel doesn't
>>> count, as we didn't see them becoming him), soon to be 14).
>>>
>>> The Time Lord council gave themselves an artificial limit of 12.
>>>
>>> [posted from RASFF]
>>
>>More Doctor Who destroying fan fiction. We know from The Deadly
>>Assassin, The Keeper of Traken and the TVM that the limit was natural on
>>to extend it you needed a power source as powerful as the Eye of
>>Harmony, as also seen in The Time of the Doctor.
>>
>>Where did the energy for unlimited regenerations come from when the
>>child murdering bitch injected herself with a fluid derived from
>>repeatedly experimenting on and murdering the Timeless Child monster?
>>There was no Eye of Harmony or anything like it until Omega?
>
>There's no clue as to what happened to the Timeless Child before they
>were found by "the child murdering bitch".

this evevt does not really exist!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhtcam$1jafg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3134&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3134

From: solar.penguin@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:20:54 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:uWBmvQIgyb4UyL4X+2QR3q9qwUY=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:20 UTC

The still-not-True Doctor wrote another still-not-truth:

> On 30/10/2023 21:18, solar penguin wrote:
>>
>> The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:

>>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>>
>>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>>> Child monster.
>>>

>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>
> Except it wasn't. The child abducting and abusing bitch injected herself
> with something derived from her repeated murder of the Timeless Child
> monster and the Time Lords didn't have time travel until Omega so no
> access to the Space-Time Vortex.

There’s no reason to think the Timeless Child’s parents
were Time Lords. Or even from the same universe as Time
Lords. Their civilisation could’ve developed time travel
independently.

> Another character that Chibnall has
> totally destroyed with his degenerate woke fan fiction.
>

>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>

> Might have been easy for you but that doesn't make it right.

Do you have any better way to make it work?

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhtddg$1jhbe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3135&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3135

From: solar.penguin@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:39:29 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:WLseXaycCsX9vdN0PfLjB1TQFGo=
 by: solar penguin - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 11:39 UTC

Tim Merrigan mentioned:

> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> The not-True Doctor wrote another not-truth:

>>> Another character that Chibnall has completely fucked up.
>>>
>>> How can River Song exist when she got the ability to
>>> regenerate by being conceived in the Space-Time Vortex,
>>> nothing to do with regeneration coming from the Timeless
>>> Child monster.
>>>

>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>
>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>
> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
> Hitler).

Do we know for certain she only got two? E.g. could she have
used up more regenerations as a baby?

--
solar penguin

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhtngu$1kpr$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3140&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3140

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 14:31:58 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 14:31 UTC

In article <uhtcam$1jafg$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>The still-not-True Doctor wrote another still-not-truth:

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>
>> Except it wasn't. The child abducting and abusing bitch injected herself
>> with something derived from her repeated murder of the Timeless Child
>> monster and the Time Lords didn't have time travel until Omega so no
>> access to the Space-Time Vortex.
>
>There’s no reason to think the Timeless Child’s parents
>were Time Lords. Or even from the same universe as Time
>Lords. Their civilisation could’ve developed time travel
>independently.
>
>> Another character that Chibnall has
>> totally destroyed with his degenerate woke fan fiction.
>>

>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>>

>> Might have been easy for you but that doesn't make it right.
>>

>Do you have any better way to make it work?

Just retcon the Timeless Child and all is good!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhtnhr$1kpr$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3141&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3141

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 14:32:27 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 14:32 UTC

In article <uhtddg$1jhbe$1@dont-email.me>,
solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>Tim Merrigan mentioned:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
>> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>https://www.radiotimes.com/tv/sci-fi/doctor-who-alex-kingston-river-song-spoilers-exclusive-newsupdate/

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>>
>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>
>> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>> Hitler).
>
>Do we know for certain she only got two? E.g. could she have
>used up more regenerations as a baby?

Check Let's Kill Hitler!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhtql6$1lto3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3145&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3145

From: mike@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:25:26 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:isHgg+ldGWae0Iej4d78hM7tG2w=
 by: The Last Doctor - Wed, 1 Nov 2023 15:25 UTC

solar penguin <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Tim Merrigan mentioned:
>
>> On Mon, 30 Oct 2023 21:18:44 -0000 (UTC), solar penguin
>> <solar.penguin@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>>
>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>
>> River Song got two regenerations as a result of the circumstances of
>> her conception, one she used herself, after arranging to have been
>> raised by her parents, the other she gave to The Doctor (in Killing
>> Hitler).
>
> Do we know for certain she only got two? E.g. could she have
> used up more regenerations as a baby?

She definitely had more than two.

She used two herself on screen (New York street child to - presumably -
Mels at the end of “Day of the Moon”) and Mels to River in “Let’s Kill
Hitler”. Then later when she pours her energy into the Doctor, Amy recounts
second hand that “Apparently, you used all your remaining regenerations in
one go. You shouldn't have done that.” So the Doctor, at least, believed
she had several more still to go. (“All” implies at least three more, if
the word is meant meaningfully.)

Though where he gets ANY of his knowledge about River’s true nature from is
never explained, here or in “A Good Man Goes to War” where the bizarre
Vortex Time Lording theory is trotted out - it all feels like a bit of fan
theory work with no basis in “science”:

(Transcript excerpt from Chakoteya):

DOCTOR: But she's human. She's Amy and Rory's daughter.
VASTRA: You've told me about your people. They became what they did through
prolonged exposure to the time vortex. The Untempered Schism.
DOCTOR: Over billions of years. It didn't just happen.
VASTRA: So how close is she? Could she even regenerate?
DOCTOR: No, no. I don't think so.
VASTRA: You don't sound so sure.
DOCTOR: Because I don't understand how this happened.
VASTRA: Which leads me to ask when did it happen?
DOCTOR: When?
VASTRA: I am trying to be delicate. I know how you can blush. When did this
baby begin?
DOCTOR: Oh, you mean…
VASTRA: Quite.
DOCTOR: Well, how would I know? That's all human-y, private stuff. It just
sort of goes on. They don't put up a balloon, or anything.
VASTRA: But could the child have begun on the Tardis in flight, in the
vortex.
DOCTOR: No! No! Impossible! It's all running about, sexy fish vampires and
blowing up stuff. And Rory wasn't even there at the beginning. Then he was
dead, then he didn't exist, then he was plastic. Then I had to reboot the
whole universe. Long story. So, technically the first time they were on the
Tardis together in this version of reality, was on their w…
VASTRA: On their what?
DOCTOR: On their wedding night.
DOCTOR: It doesn't make sense. You can't just cook yourself a Time Lord.
VASTRA: Of course not. But you gave them one hell of a start, and they've
been working very hard ever since.

See? All pure speculation. Personally I prefer my fan theory: a Silent from
the Kovarian faction obtained a sample of the Doctor’s DNA in a scene
deleted from the Doctor’s memory. Then Amy’s unknown baby was manipulated
in the womb by Kovarian, splicing in Time Lord regeneration capability
genes (in a similar way to how Tectuen apparently did it to create the Time
Lords in the first place). Even the idea that Time Lords evolved from
exposure to the Vortex is second hand rumour.

--
Jodie Whittaker played the Thirteenth Doctor in Doctor Who.

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhur1b$10o8$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3155&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3155

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:38:03 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 00:38 UTC

In article <uhtql6$1lto3$1@dont-email.me>,
The Last Doctor <mike@xenocyte.com> wrote:
> [...]
>whole universe. Long story. So, technically the first time they were on the
>Tardis together in this version of reality, was on their w…
>VASTRA: On their what?
>DOCTOR: On their wedding night.
>DOCTOR: It doesn't make sense. You can't just cook yourself a Time Lord.
>VASTRA: Of course not. But you gave them one hell of a start, and they've
>been working very hard ever since.
>
>See? All pure speculation. Personally I prefer my fan theory: a Silent from
>the Kovarian faction obtained a sample of the Doctor’s DNA in a scene
>deleted from the Doctor’s memory. Then Amy’s unknown baby was manipulated
>in the womb by Kovarian, splicing in Time Lord regeneration capability
>genes (in a similar way to how Tectuen apparently did it to create the Time
>Lords in the first place). Even the idea that Time Lords evolved from
>exposure to the Vortex is second hand rumour.

Still specultaing I see.

>--
>Jodie Whittaker played the Thirteenth Doctor in Doctor Who.

#savedoctorwho #retconthetimelesschild #thetimelesschildisantidoctorwho !
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<uhv7mc$21a0q$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3157&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3157

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:14:04 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:14 UTC

On 01/11/2023 11:20, solar penguin wrote:

> The still-not-True Doctor wrote another still-not-truth:

>>> The obvious answer is that the Timeless Child must also
>>> have got the ability to regenerate from being conceived
>>> in a Space-Time Vortex.
>>
>> Except it wasn't. The child abducting and abusing bitch injected herself
>> with something derived from her repeated murder of the Timeless Child
>> monster and the Time Lords didn't have time travel until Omega so no
>> access to the Space-Time Vortex.
>
> There’s no reason to think the Timeless Child’s parents
> were Time Lords. Or even from the same universe as Time
> Lords. Their civilisation could’ve developed time travel
> independently.

According to Chibnall's woke fan fiction the Timeless Child monster
existed before the Time Lords were created and they neither had time
travel nor regeneration. And yet biological regeneration comes from the
Space-Time Vortex. Therefore Chibnall's woke fan fiction contradicts The
Three Doctors, how can they be called Time Lords before they had time
travel?, The Underworld where regeneration is stated to have first been
a mechanical process given to the Minyans by the Time Lords, The Five
Doctors where it is clear that the Time Lords did not possess
regeneration until after the time of Rassilon (a contemporary of Omega),
since (spoiler) immortality was all Rassilon's deception to rid
Gallifrey of potential tyrants, and The Invasion of Time when the Doctor
was bonded with the Matrix and would have known everything about himself.

>> Another character that Chibnall has
>> totally destroyed with his degenerate woke fan fiction.
>>

>>> There, that was easy, wasn’t it?
>>>

>> Might have been easy for you but that doesn't make it right.
>>

> Do you have any better way to make it work?

In real canon which ends with the Doctor being killed by the Cybermen in
2017 (as opposed to the degenerate fan fiction which followed the
Doctors demised) the history of events is as follows:

1) Gallifrey was populated by Gallifreyans, none of which called
themselves "shobogans" which was a Gallifreyan word invented by Terrance
Dicks to label saboteurs and is clearly a consonantal shift and
corruption of that word, since Dicks had a habit of doing this kind of
thing such as in State of Decay. (The Deadly Assassin)

2) The Gallifeyans invented space travel between stars using mechanical
regeneration machines to keep themselves alive over the long time span,
but it affects people's minds with a form of degradation such that
almost everyone wanted to stop using the machinery and die. (The Underworld)

3) The Gallifreyans started building space ships which were bigger on
the inside than on the outside by being dimensionally transcendental,
and were able to use this technology to travel faster between stars
using some sort of trick with the engines. (Shada)

4) Omega in the time of Rassilon turned one of Gallifrey's suns into a
black hole called The Eye of Harmony and deposited it into a
dimensionally transcendental energy extraction device at the centre of
Gallifrey. To do this Omega needed to use both the Hand of Omega and the
Sash of Rassilon, but he screwed up just after he had succeed and got
sucked into another dimension though the black hole he created. (The
Three Doctors, Remembrance of the Daleks)

5) Rassilon created the Matrix which was accessed by the Coralet of
Rassilon and thus effectively gave the Gallifreyan elite who now were
labelled Time Lords immortality by preserving their consciousness inside
the Matrix for all time without any degradation. It was then rumoured
that Rassilon has found true immortality and one could obtain it by
playing and winning the Game of Rassilon, but this was a deception to
root out would by tyrants. (The Deadly Assasin, The Invasion of Time,
The Five Doctors)

6) The Time Lords, sometime after Rassilon, finally achieved biological
regeneration through use of the Eye of Harmony in conjunction with the
Space-Time Vortex but limited the number of regenerations to 12. They
gave their mechanical regeneration technology to the Minyans to enable
them to travel on long journeys, since they wished to pass on their
immense knowledge and technology to other life forms. Since this had
disastrous consequences they stopped interfering in other planets
affairs after the Minyans kicked them out. (The Underworld, River Song's
Series 6 story arc)

7) The Time Lords days of interfering in other planets' affairs having
ended they stuck to observation instead of waging intergalactic wars
such as against the Haemovors (or whatever the vampires were called in
State of Decay) in Type 40 TARDISes. (State of Decay, The War Games)

8) TARDISes are replaced with Time Bracelets and every TARDIS is
decommissioned. (Genesis of the Daleks, The Deadly Assassin)

9) The Doctor is born and grows up in his families commune outside of
the Capitol's citadel. As a child his parents do not think he will
amount to anything better than a solider, but he manages to get the
grades to enter the Time Lord academy and graduates with a Doctorate
after submitting his Doctoral thesis on the second occasion and just
scraping by. He is now a Time Lord. Around this time the Doctor goes on
long walks with his father on Gallifreyan grass. His mother is human and
she is still on Gallifrey at the climax of the Last Great Time War. (The
TVM, Listen, The Ribos Operation, The Pirate Planet, The End of Time)

10) Sometime either before of after he graduates from the Academy's
Prydonian chapter the Doctor fathers at leat one child and he becomes
the grandfather of at least one grandchild called Susan. (An Unearthly
Child, The Deadly Assassin)

11) Having become board working in the Time Lord civil service the
Doctor decides along with his granddaughter to steal a cylindrical
space-time casual, which Susan calls a TARDIS, which is in for repair
which eventually lands them on Earth in the shape of a tall blue Police
Box in which shape it remains due to the Chameleon Circuit being broken.
(An Unearthly Child, The Five Doctors, The Name of the Doctor)

There is no Timeless Child monster in real Doctor Who canon.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<ui00ml$25bpt$6@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3161&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3161

From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 04:30:45 -0400
 by: Ubiquitous - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 08:30 UTC

In article <uho8q5$pr5$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:

> The love for Alex Kingston's River Song in Doctor Who is just as alive now
> as it was when she burst onto our screens more than a decade ago.
>
> As the Doctor's wife, she became one of the most beloved characters of all
> time, meeting various different incarnations of the Time Lord in the wrong
> order.

She is? I always presumed she was one step abovet Donna Noble for likabilty.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<ui0107$160$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3162&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3162

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 11:25:59 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 11:25 UTC

In article <ui00ml$25bpt$6@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>In article <uho8q5$pr5$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>
>> The love for Alex Kingston's River Song in Doctor Who is just as alive now
>> as it was when she burst onto our screens more than a decade ago.
>>
>> As the Doctor's wife, she became one of the most beloved characters of all
>> time, meeting various different incarnations of the Time Lord in the wrong
>> order.
>
>She is? I always presumed she was one step abovet Donna Noble for likabilty.

I find them equally likeable.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<1989003228.720622911.214796.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3168&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3168

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 06:05:04 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 13:05 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
> In article <uho8q5$pr5$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>
>> The love for Alex Kingston's River Song in Doctor Who is just as alive now
>> as it was when she burst onto our screens more than a decade ago.
>>
>> As the Doctor's wife, she became one of the most beloved characters of all
>> time, meeting various different incarnations of the Time Lord in the wrong
>> order.
>
> She is? I always presumed she was one step abovet Donna Noble for likabilty.

Isn’t everyone?

> --
> Let's go Brandon!

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<2lr7kilmj4bqf568ps5u4a5f85hbtu6v61@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3171&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3171

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 02 Nov 2023 11:47:50 -0700
 by: Tim Merrigan - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 18:47 UTC

On Thu, 2 Nov 2023 04:14:04 +0000, The True Doctor
<agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>There is no Timeless Child monster in real Doctor Who canon.

Says you. I'll take the BBC's word as to what's canon.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who's Alex Kingston says she's holding in a "big spoiler"

<ui18n2$19g0$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3172&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3172

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:43:46 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 2 Nov 2023 22:43 UTC

In article <1989003228.720622911.214796.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> In article <uho8q5$pr5$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>>
>>> The love for Alex Kingston's River Song in Doctor Who is just as alive now
>>> as it was when she burst onto our screens more than a decade ago.
>>>
>>> As the Doctor's wife, she became one of the most beloved characters of all
>>> time, meeting various different incarnations of the Time Lord in the wrong
>>> order.
>>
>> She is? I always presumed she was one step abovet Donna Noble for likabilty.
>>

>Isn’t everyone?

Rose overstayed her welcome.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca