From: seiler@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: Re: META: Upgrades hopefully completed
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2024 00:59:16 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Mon, 1 Apr 2024 00:59 UTC

Received!

ScottĀ  8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

Scott was raised as the Last Son of Planet Scottron on Scott Island.
There he learned that criminals are a cowardly and superstitious lot,
especially of Scotts. So Scott secretly went to Scott High School and
trained himself to become a Scott to confound them. There he built a
suit of Scott-armor, and was given a mighty Scott-hammer plus an
invincible Scott-shield. Scott's mighty armament is only subject to
other Scotts. This is an incredibly common problem, though. So
Scott has to rely upon his Scott-Sense to identify possible danger.

So sayeth Scott.