The difference between waltzes and disco is mostly one of volume. -- T. K.

arts / rec.arts.sf.fandom / Re: Black Rose

SubjectAuthor
* Black RoseThe Doctor
+* Black RoseBTR1701
|`* Black RoseThe Doctor
| `* Black RoseUbiquitous
|  `- Black RoseThe Doctor
+* Black RoseThe True Doctor
|+* Black RoseThe Doctor
||`* Black RoseBlueshirt
|| `- Black RoseThe Doctor
|`* Black RoseUbiquitous
| +* Black Roseanim8rfsk
| |+- Black RoseThe Doctor
| |`* Black RoseUbiquitous
| | +* Black RoseThe True Doctor
| | |`* Black RoseThe Doctor
| | | `* Black RoseUbiquitous
| | |  +- Black RoseThe Doctor
| | |  `- Black RoseThe Doctor
| | +- Black RoseThe Doctor
| | `* Black RoseSteve #92525
| |  `- Black RoseThe Doctor
| +* Black Rosesolar penguin
| |+* Black RoseUbiquitous
| ||`- Black RoseThe Doctor
| |`- Black RoseThe Doctor
| +* Black Rosesolar penguin
| |`- Black RoseThe Doctor
| +- Black RoseThe Doctor
| `* Black RoseThe True Doctor
|  `* Black RoseThe Doctor
|   `* Black RoseThe True Doctor
|    `* Black RoseThe Doctor
|     `* Black RoseThe True Doctor
|      `* Black RoseThe Doctor
|       `* Black RoseDaniel65
|        `- Black RoseThe Doctor
`* Black RoseUbiquitous
 `- Black RoseThe Doctor

Pages:12
Re: Black Rose

<uk80e4$upp2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3729&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3729

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: Re: Black Rose
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:37:55 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 18:37 UTC

On 29/11/2023 18:34, Ubiquitous wrote:
> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> I thought Donna said some of that.
>>>
>>> Speaking of which, how did Donna name her son after Billy Piper's character?
>>
>> I assume it was forced on her by all the time Lord stuff, in her tiny
>> brain.
>
> I thought Rose James Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking about
> her to him.

But she didn't know Rose very wall and all her memories has been erased.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Black Rose

<uk8ii0$1dci$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3740&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3740

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:47:12 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:47 UTC

In article <uk7vdm$ujsk$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 29/11/2023 17:37, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <uk7r9g$tsfo$1@dont-email.me>,
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>> She didn't. She gave him a boy's name, Jason. It's in the dialogue
>>> between her and her mother in the kitchen.
>>
>> Is the script there?
>>

>Did you watch the actual episode? Did you actually understand it?

Yes, but the Arsenal / Brentford game was at the same time.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<uk8ijg$1dci$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3741&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3741

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:48:00 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:48 UTC

In article <uk806t$uo0h$1@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

>>> I thought Donna said some of that.
>>>
>>> Speaking of which, how did Donna name her son after Billy Piper's character?
>>
>>I assume it was forced on her by all the time Lord stuff, in her tiny
>>brain.
>
>I thought Rose James Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking about
>her to him.

Where is that script?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<uk8ik3$1dci$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3742&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3742

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 23:48:19 -0000 (UTC)

In article <uk80e4$upp2$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 29/11/2023 18:34, Ubiquitous wrote:
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>>> I assume it was forced on her by all the time Lord stuff, in her tiny
>>> brain.
>>
>> I thought Rose James Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking about
>> her to him.
>>

>But she didn't know Rose very wall and all her memories has been erased.

The blond Rose you mean.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<uk8mvq$125t2$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3749&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3749

From: agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:02:49 +0000
 by: The True Doctor - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:02 UTC

On 29/11/2023 23:47, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <uk7vdm$ujsk$1@dont-email.me>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> On 29/11/2023 17:37, The Doctor wrote:

>>> Is the script there?
>>>

>> Did you watch the actual episode? Did you actually understand it?
>>

> Yes, but the Arsenal / Brentford game was at the same time.

What does that have to do with it?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: Black Rose

<uk8n1u$1oml$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3750&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3750

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:03:58 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 01:03 UTC

In article <uk8mvq$125t2$1@dont-email.me>,
The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>On 29/11/2023 23:47, The Doctor wrote:
>> In article <uk7vdm$ujsk$1@dont-email.me>,
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>character?

>>> Did you watch the actual episode? Did you actually understand it?
>>>

>> Yes, but the Arsenal / Brentford game was at the same time.
>>

>What does that have to do with it?

Between 2 events.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<uk93vv$17k1g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3751&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3751

From: newbie@mindless.com (Steve #92525)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:44:47 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Steve #92525 - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 04:44 UTC

Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in

> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:
>> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:

I think OP is looking for nude pics of Yasmin Finney, because he's
curious.

>>> I thought Donna said some of that.
>>>
>>> Speaking of which, how did Donna name her son after Billy Piper's
>>> character?
>>
>>I assume it was forced on her by all the time Lord stuff, in her tiny
>>brain.
>
> I thought Rose James Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking
> about her to him.

No, it was implied to be a genetic memory that was passed down to
him/her from the metacrisis energy while in Donna's womb.

--
Steven J. MacInbabey
Professional mime assassin

Re: Black Rose

<uk9tup$1bn56$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3760&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3760

From: daniel47@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 23:07:52 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:07 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 30/11/23 12:03 pm:
> In article <uk8mvq$125t2$1@dont-email.me>, The True Doctor
> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> On 29/11/2023 23:47, The Doctor wrote:

>>> Yes, but the Arsenal / Brentford game was at the same time.
>>
>> What does that have to do with it?
>
> Between 2 events.

Gee! I wonder where the asswipe's loyalties really lie! Football v
Doctor Who??
--
Daniel

Re: Black Rose

<uk9vka$2elo$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3761&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3761

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:36:26 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:36 UTC

In article <uk93vv$17k1g$1@dont-email.me>,
Steve #92525 <newbie@mindless.com> wrote:
>Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in
>
>> anim8rfsk@cox.net wrote:

>I think OP is looking for nude pics of Yasmin Finney, because he's
>curious.

No! next?

>>>I assume it was forced on her by all the time Lord stuff, in her tiny
>>>brain.
>>
>> I thought Rose James Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking
>> about her to him.
>
>No, it was implied to be a genetic memory that was passed down to
>him/her from the metacrisis energy while in Donna's womb.

Correct!

>--
>Steven J. MacInbabey
>Professional mime assassin

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<uk9vqv$2elo$9@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3766&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3766

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:39:59 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 30 Nov 2023 12:39 UTC

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<ukerem$29rit$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3791&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3791

From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Sat, 02 Dec 2023 03:55:50 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 08:55 UTC

doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>> I thought Rose Jason Noble said he chose it because Donna kept talking
>>> about her to him.
>>
>>But she didn't know Rose very wall and all her memories has been erased.
>
>The blond Rose you mean.

I have heard someone claim that Rose Jason Noble was influenced by the "Who
Force" to choose that name.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Black Rose

<ukfesp$q4q$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3795&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3795

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 14:27:37 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 14:27 UTC

In article <ukerem$29rit$5@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>>But she didn't know Rose very wall and all her memories has been erased.
>>
>>The blond Rose you mean.
>
>I have heard someone claim that Rose Jason Noble was influenced by the "Who
>Force" to choose that name.

So many fan contribution these days.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Black Rose

<ukff3a$q4q$5@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3796&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3796

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,can.arts.sf,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 14:31:06 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 14:31 UTC

In article <ukerem$29rit$5@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>>But she didn't know Rose very wall and all her memories has been erased.
>>
>>The blond Rose you mean.
>
>I have heard someone claim that Rose Jason Noble was influenced by the "Who
>Force" to choose that name.

Again?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca