From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Subject: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 20:02:07 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sat, 2 Dec 2023 20:02 UTC

5/10 ! What the Hell?

It says RTD wrote this, but Too much Disney influence for my liking.

All right.

Who said Isaac Newton was black?

The TARDIS landing on top of an apple tree
where Newton was landing?

I was expecting the Visitation!

So the Doctor finally lands with a TARDIS
flaming out on a platform, ship platform.

The TADRIS dematerialises under repair and all seems out of control.

I am wondering how are these creatures able to fool Donna and the Doctor?

Arms to long? All right , which disney serial did that come from?

And these creatures grow so big that they crowd the ship up.
Which disney serial did that come from?

Then the ship changes around. The dialogue when real meets fake is rather
Dullard.

Someone grab me a copy of Terminus.

The End start to make sense. So finally the Doctor figures it all out
and the race to the kill switch is on!

And the race to the TARDIS is on!

New TARDIDS feature, drawbridge to dump off unwanted company.

So in the End , the REAL 13th Doctor and Donna
are back in Camden with her dad, by what new menace is lurking.

I hope the next one is spectacular.
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers

<922752474.723291045.697722.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3836&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3836

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 03:29:10 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 10:29 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> 5/10 ! What the Hell?
>
> It says RTD wrote this, but Too much Disney influence for my liking.
>

> All right.
>
> Who said Isaac Newton was black?
>
> The TARDIS landing on top of an apple tree
> where Newton was landing?

And then now gay Dr and his fat stupid ugly, incompetent nasty bitch
companion get out. What are they standing on when they’re out of the
TARDIS?

> I was expecting the Visitation!
>
> So the Doctor finally lands with a TARDIS
> flaming out on a platform, ship platform.
>
> The TADRIS dematerialises under repair and all seems out of control.

And even though she just destroyed the tardis, the doctor meekly lets his
fat, stupid, ugly, incompetent, nasty bitch companion drive the golf cart.

> I am wondering how are these creatures able to fool Donna and the Doctor?

Especially once they already know who is who.

> Arms to long? All right , which disney serial did that come from?
>
> And these creatures grow so big that they crowd the ship up.
> Which disney serial did that come from?

I quit before then. This was so awful. It was making me mad.

> Then the ship changes around. The dialogue when real meets fake is rather
> Dullard.
>
> Someone grab me a copy of Terminus.
>
> The End start to make sense. So finally the Doctor figures it all out
> and the race to the kill switch is on!
>
> And the race to the TARDIS is on!
>
> New TARDIDS feature, drawbridge to dump off unwanted company.
>
> So in the End , the REAL 13th Doctor and Donna
> are back in Camden with her dad, by what new menace is lurking.
>
> I hope the next one is spectacular.

I’ll never know.

Re: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers

<ukhtj5$1ahn$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3839&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3839

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 12:50:45 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 12:50 UTC

In article <922752474.723291045.697722.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> 5/10 ! What the Hell?
>>
>> It says RTD wrote this, but Too much Disney influence for my liking.
>>

>> All right.
>>
>> Who said Isaac Newton was black?
>>
>> The TARDIS landing on top of an apple tree
>> where Newton was landing?
>
>And then now gay Dr and his fat stupid ugly, incompetent nasty bitch
>companion get out. What are they standing on when they’re out of the
>TARDIS?

Just checking the view!

>> I was expecting the Visitation!
>>
>> So the Doctor finally lands with a TARDIS
>> flaming out on a platform, ship platform.
>>
>> The TADRIS dematerialises under repair and all seems out of control.
>
>And even though she just destroyed the tardis, the doctor meekly lets his
>fat, stupid, ugly, incompetent, nasty bitch companion drive the golf cart.

Can she drive?

>> I am wondering how are these creatures able to fool Donna and the Doctor?
>>

>Especially once they already know who is who.

Exactly!

>> Arms to long? All right , which disney serial did that come from?
>>
>> And these creatures grow so big that they crowd the ship up.
>> Which disney serial did that come from?
>
>I quit before then. This was so awful. It was making me mad.

And that is half way through!

>> Then the ship changes around. The dialogue when real meets fake is rather
>> Dullard.
>>
>> Someone grab me a copy of Terminus.
>>
>> The End start to make sense. So finally the Doctor figures it all out
>> and the race to the kill switch is on!
>>
>> And the race to the TARDIS is on!
>>
>> New TARDIDS feature, drawbridge to dump off unwanted company.
>>
>> So in the End , the REAL 13th Doctor and Donna
>> are back in Camden with her dad, by what new menace is lurking.
>>
>> I hope the next one is spectacular.
>
>I’ll never know.

Not watching the Giggle?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers

<ukhtk9$1ahn$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3840&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3840

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2023 12:51:21 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Sun, 3 Dec 2023 12:51 UTC

THis felt like Honey I shrunk the kids in reverse!
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers

<vqoqmip2qparcmbhobu0ht1rs3v3g6okfu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3852&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3852

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 21:29:18 -0800
 by: Tim Merrigan - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 05:29 UTC

On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 03:29:10 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>> The TARDIS landing on top of an apple tree
>> where Newton was landing?
>
>And then now gay Dr and his fat stupid ugly, incompetent nasty bitch
>companion get out. What are they standing on when they’re out of the
>TARDIS?

They didn't step out of the TARDIS, they poked their heads, and torsos
out the door.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who -The Wild Blue Yonder REview with spoilers

<ukjsm6$ta1$4@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=3853&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#3853

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:47:34 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 4 Dec 2023 06:47 UTC

In article <vqoqmip2qparcmbhobu0ht1rs3v3g6okfu@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Sun, 3 Dec 2023 03:29:10 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>> The TARDIS landing on top of an apple tree
>>> where Newton was landing?
>>
>>And then now gay Dr and his fat stupid ugly, incompetent nasty bitch
>>companion get out. What are they standing on when they�re out of the
>>TARDIS?
>
>They didn't step out of the TARDIS, they poked their heads, and torsos
>out the door.

Apt description.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca