I don't have any solution but I certainly admire the problem. -- Ashleigh Brilliant

arts / rec.arts.sf.fandom / Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

SubjectAuthor
* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
+* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersTim Merrigan
|`* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
| `* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersanim8rfsk
|  +* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
|  |`* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersanim8rfsk
|  | `- Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
|  `* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersTim Merrigan
|   `- Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
+* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersanim8rfsk
|+- Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
|+- Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
|`* Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersTim Merrigan
| `- Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
`* Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersUbiquitous
 `* Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersThe Doctor
  `- Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilersUbiquitous

1
Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umckh2$21iq$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4118&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4118

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Subject: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:17:54 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:17 UTC

All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
The Doctor suddenly appears.

Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
(yes Millie is from Coronation Street).

So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?

Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.

2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,

2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.

Their aim, a meal of a human baby!

All right, singing your way out of trouble?

And Who likes the new gloves and the Sonic Screwdriver.

All right, rescue one the baby in 2023 .

How does this Goblin time travel to 2004 and take Ruby?

It cause a split in time.

SO the Doctor and Ruby as split in seperate time streams.

Only the Doctor can repair the Situation.

He goes back to 2004 to find baby Ruby being abducted.

He brings the goblin ships down to a spire.

Is that Goblin ship actually destroyed?

So everythign is restored, but we have 2 mysteries.

Who is Ruby's mum?

Who is the old lady who knows what a TARDIS is?

I wonder if RTD is getting instructions from both Disney
and the BBC.

8/10

Role on May 2024
--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<h4dmoi5sdlt68857f602s47v6ipb8h4dsc@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4119&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4119

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 12:17:56 -0800
 by: Tim Merrigan - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 20:17 UTC

On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:17:54 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
(The Doctor) wrote:

>Role on May 2024

Nice synopsis, and thank you for the date of the next episode.

--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umfi0c$1kf$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4120&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4120

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:53:16 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Tue, 26 Dec 2023 21:53 UTC

In article <h4dmoi5sdlt68857f602s47v6ipb8h4dsc@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:17:54 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
>(The Doctor) wrote:
>

>>Role on May 2024
>
>Nice synopsis, and thank you for the date of the next episode.

The BBC publicity had this!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<373000657.725336203.956423.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4122&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4122

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:12 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 05:33 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <h4dmoi5sdlt68857f602s47v6ipb8h4dsc@4ax.com>,
> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>> On Mon, 25 Dec 2023 19:17:54 -0000 (UTC), doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca
>> (The Doctor) wrote:
>>

>>> Role on May 2024
>>
>> Nice synopsis, and thank you for the date of the next episode.
>>

> The BBC publicity had this!

Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.

>> --
>>
>> Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.
>>
>> Tim Merrigan
>>
>> --
>> www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<517276606.725336237.579892.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4123&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4123

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:13 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 05:33 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
> is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
> The Doctor suddenly appears.
>
> Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>
> Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
> (yes Millie is from Coronation Street).
>
> So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?
>
> Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.
>
> 2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,
>
> 2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.
>
> Their aim, a meal of a human baby!

That 100 little goblins and one gigantic job of the hut goblin kept calling
“a feast“.

They need to raid an orphanage or something if they want to feast

> All right, singing your way out of trouble?
>

> And Who likes the new gloves and the Sonic Screwdriver.
>

> All right, rescue one the baby in 2023 .
>

> How does this Goblin time travel to 2004 and take Ruby?

Thank you. I missed that until the doctor said they had done it.

> It cause a split in time.
>
> SO the Doctor and Ruby as split in seperate time streams.
>
> Only the Doctor can repair the Situation.
>
> He goes back to 2004 to find baby Ruby being abducted.
>
> He brings the goblin ships down to a spire.
>
> Is that Goblin ship actually destroyed?

It sure looked like the doctor murdered the goblin king at the very least

> So everythign is restored, but we have 2 mysteries.
>
> Who is Ruby's mum?

Yeah

> Who is the old lady who knows what a TARDIS is?

And talks to the camera

> I wonder if RTD is getting instructions from both Disney
> and the BBC.
>
> 8/10
>

> Role on May 2024

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umhaf6$1s03$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4124&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4124

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 13:56:54 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 13:56 UTC

In article <373000657.725336203.956423.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <h4dmoi5sdlt68857f602s47v6ipb8h4dsc@4ax.com>,
>> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Nice synopsis, and thank you for the date of the next episode.
>>>

>> The BBC publicity had this!
>
>Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.

BBC stopped showing DW at 7 p.m. GMT 25/12/2023

when did Disney + put this up?

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umhagb$1s03$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4125&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4125

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 13:57:31 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 13:57 UTC

In article <517276606.725336237.579892.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>> is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>> The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>
>> Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>>
>> Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
>> (yes Millie is from Coronation Street).
>>
>> So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?
>>
>> Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.
>>
>> 2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,
>>
>> 2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.
>>
>> Their aim, a meal of a human baby!
>
>That 100 little goblins and one gigantic job of the hut goblin kept calling
>“a feast“.
>
>They need to raid an orphanage or something if they want to feast

WEll they would most likely be seen.

>> All right, singing your way out of trouble?
>>

>> And Who likes the new gloves and the Sonic Screwdriver.
>>

>> All right, rescue one the baby in 2023 .
>>

>> How does this Goblin time travel to 2004 and take Ruby?
>
>Thank you. I missed that until the doctor said they had done it.
>

>> It cause a split in time.
>>
>> SO the Doctor and Ruby as split in seperate time streams.
>>
>> Only the Doctor can repair the Situation.
>>
>> He goes back to 2004 to find baby Ruby being abducted.
>>
>> He brings the goblin ships down to a spire.
>>
>> Is that Goblin ship actually destroyed?
>
>It sure looked like the doctor murdered the goblin king at the very least
>

>> So everythign is restored, but we have 2 mysteries.
>>
>> Who is Ruby's mum?
>
>Yeah
>

>> Who is the old lady who knows what a TARDIS is?
>
>And talks to the camera
>

>> I wonder if RTD is getting instructions from both Disney
>> and the BBC.
>>
>> 8/10
>>

>> Role on May 2024
>

>--
>The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umhbt0$1s03$10@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4126&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4126

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 14:21:20 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 27 Dec 2023 14:21 UTC

In article <517276606.725336237.579892.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>> is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>> The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>
>> Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>>
>> Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
>> (yes Millie is from Coronation Street).
>>
>> So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?
>>
>> Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.
>>
>> 2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,
>>
>> 2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.
>>
>> Their aim, a meal of a human baby!
>
>That 100 little goblins and one gigantic job of the hut goblin kept calling
>“a feast“.
>
>They need to raid an orphanage or something if they want to feast

Too many nannies on gaurd!

>> All right, singing your way out of trouble?
>>

>> And Who likes the new gloves and the Sonic Screwdriver.
>>

>> All right, rescue one the baby in 2023 .
>>

>> How does this Goblin time travel to 2004 and take Ruby?
>
>Thank you. I missed that until the doctor said they had done it.

Eyes open!

>> It cause a split in time.
>>
>> SO the Doctor and Ruby as split in seperate time streams.
>>
>> Only the Doctor can repair the Situation.
>>
>> He goes back to 2004 to find baby Ruby being abducted.
>>
>> He brings the goblin ships down to a spire.
>>
>> Is that Goblin ship actually destroyed?
>
>It sure looked like the doctor murdered the goblin king at the very least
>

>> So everythign is restored, but we have 2 mysteries.
>>
>> Who is Ruby's mum?
>
>Yeah
>

>> Who is the old lady who knows what a TARDIS is?
>
>And talks to the camera

Mrs. Flood!

>> I wonder if RTD is getting instructions from both Disney
>> and the BBC.
>>
>> 8/10
>>

>> Role on May 2024
>

>--
>The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<54374843.725427682.473167.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4127&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4127

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
From: anim8rfsk@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2023 20:51:24 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 03:51 UTC

The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
> In article <373000657.725336203.956423.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> The BBC publicity had this!
>>
>> Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.
>>

> BBC stopped showing DW at 7 p.m. GMT 25/12/2023
>
> when did Disney + put this up?

Sorry, I just noticed the announcement that it was available and watched
it. I didn’t really pay attention to when it was.

>> --
>> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<umiv5p$1n7g$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4128&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4128

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 04:56:26 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 04:56 UTC

In article <54374843.725427682.473167.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <373000657.725336203.956423.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:

>>> Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.
>>>

>> BBC stopped showing DW at 7 p.m. GMT 25/12/2023
>>
>> when did Disney + put this up?
>
>Sorry, I just noticed the announcement that it was available and watched
>it. I didn’t really pay attention to when it was.

I heard there is a 7 hour delay.

>>> --
>>> The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.
>>

>--
>The last thing I want to do is hurt you, but it is still on my list.

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<252soil02irm823otsjfdlq4jrrnfv85t1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4133&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4133

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 15:47:46 -0800
 by: Tim Merrigan - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:47 UTC

On Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:12 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> In article <h4dmoi5sdlt68857f602s47v6ipb8h4dsc@4ax.com>,
>> Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:

>>> Nice synopsis, and thank you for the date of the next episode.
>>>

>> The BBC publicity had this!
>
>Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.

The notification I saw at the end of the episode was "ON TO SPRING".
May is more specific than spring.
--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<rh2soi1tmaif1bi55383aidh64fuf1h4tq@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4134&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4134

From: tppm@ca.rr.com (Tim Merrigan)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2023 15:56:07 -0800
 by: Tim Merrigan - Thu, 28 Dec 2023 23:56 UTC

On Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:13 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
wrote:

>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>> All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>> is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>> The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>
>> Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>>
>> Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
>> (yes Millie is from Coronation Street).
>>
>> So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?
>>
>> Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.
>>
>> 2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,
>>
>> 2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.
>>
>> Their aim, a meal of a human baby!
>
>That 100 little goblins and one gigantic job of the hut goblin kept calling
>“a feast“.
>
>They need to raid an orphanage or something if they want to feast

I think The Doctor said that the fact that she was a Christmas baby
was significant to the nutrition the goblins would derive from her.

--

Qualified immunity = virtual impunity.

Tim Merrigan

www.avg.com

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<uml5md$2ef9$2@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4135&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4135

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 00:59:57 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 00:59 UTC

In article <252soil02irm823otsjfdlq4jrrnfv85t1@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:12 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:

>>> The BBC publicity had this!
>>
>>Disney+ proclaimed it at the end of their showing as well.
>
>The notification I saw at the end of the episode was "ON TO SPRING".
>May is more specific than spring.

Diusney is inconsistent!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<uml5mv$2ef9$3@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4136&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4136

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv,rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,can.arts.sf
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 01:00:15 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 01:00 UTC

In article <rh2soi1tmaif1bi55383aidh64fuf1h4tq@4ax.com>,
Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com> wrote:
>On Tue, 26 Dec 2023 22:33:13 -0700, anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net>
>wrote:
>
>>The Doctor <doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca> wrote:
>>> All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>>> is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>>> The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>>
>>> Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>>>
>>> Caught a few joke about Ruby Sunday being from Manchester
>>> (yes Millie is from Coronation Street).
>>>
>>> So Goblins are causing accidents to what cause ?
>>>
>>> Chaos abide while goblins target a meal, namely a Christmas Baby.
>>>
>>> 2 scenes, December 2023 and December in 2004 ,
>>>
>>> 2023 Goblin are causing havoc and accidents.
>>>
>>> Their aim, a meal of a human baby!
>>
>>That 100 little goblins and one gigantic job of the hut goblin kept calling
>>�a feast�.
>>
>>They need to raid an orphanage or something if they want to feast
>

>I think The Doctor said that the fact that she was a Christmas baby
>was significant to the nutrition the goblins would derive from her.

Correct!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<uo8pi6$21lpi$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4180&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4180

From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 04:31:04 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 09:31 UTC

In article <umckh2$21iq$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:

>All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>The Doctor suddenly appears.
>
>Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?

Well, he's certainly more gay, judging by what he told his new companion and
that cop outside the TARDIS.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<uo8qp2$285q$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4182&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4182

From: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:12:34 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca (The Doctor)
 by: The Doctor - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 15:12 UTC

In article <uo8pi6$21lpi$3@dont-email.me>,
Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>In article <umckh2$21iq$1@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
>
>>All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>>is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>>The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>
>>Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>
>Well, he's certainly more gay, judging by what he told his new companion and
>that cop outside the TARDIS.

What a funny one!

--
Member - Liberal International This is doctor@nk.ca Ici doctor@nk.ca

Re: Doctor Who The Church on Ruby Street review with spoilers

<uo9b0t$261vs$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4184&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4184

From: weberm@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho,uk.media.tv.sf.drwho,rec.arts.sf.tv,rec.arts.sf.fandom,rec.arts.tv,can.arts.sf
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2024 14:49:48 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Wed, 17 Jan 2024 19:49 UTC

In article <uo8qp2$285q$6@gallifrey.nk.ca>, doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:
> Ubiquitous <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>> doctor@doctor.nl2k.ab.ca wrote:

>>>All right, the start is mysterious. Ruby Sunday
>>>is picked up by an Anglican priest abandonned by her mother.
>>>The Doctor suddenly appears.
>>>
>>>Will Doctor Who be more Musical under the BBC/Disney/Bad Wolf Deal?
>>
>>Well, he's certainly more gay, judging by what he told his new companion
>>and that cop outside the TARDIS.
>
>What a funny one!

He told the cop he was in a hurry because some man had been sticking his
finger up his arse.

--
Let's go Brandon!