If you continually give you will continually have.

arts / rec.arts.sf.fandom / Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

SubjectAuthor
* Nazi ObsessionLoose Cannon
+* Nazi ObsessionMarie Therese LaBourgeois
|+- Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal RPeeler
|`- Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal RPeeler
+- Nazi ObsessionBela Oxmyx
+- Nazi ObsessionCharles Packer
+- Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted WhoPeeler
+- Nazi Pedophile ListBela Oxmyx
`- A Short Nazi Pedophile ListBela Oxmyx

1
Nazi Obsession

<2fccpiti9q1vk7pt72rk548pmaepu962cu@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4154&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4154

From: efberg73@gmx.com (Loose Cannon)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: Nazi Obsession
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2024 23:26:36 -0500
 by: Loose Cannon - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:26 UTC

There seems to be no end to the West's obsession with Nazism, Hitler
and the Third Reich, says prominent British journalist Simon Jenkins.
What's behind this? In spite of decades of hateful propaganda, this
fascination seems to grow with time, and millions of people around the
world even regard Hitler and the Third Reich positively. The dreaded
"anti-Semite" label has been hurled so often and so recklessly in
recent times that it's lost much of its impact. Two American scholars
who've been viciously smeared as anti-Semites are Steven Walt and John
Mearsheimer, authors of The Israel Lobby, an important book that shows
how this powerful lobby sets US Middle East policy. In the four years
since it was published, their point is now widely acknowledged as
undeniably true. Gertrude Stein was an influential, "modernistic,"
twentieth-century Jewish-American writer. In spite of her background,
in 1938 she nominated Hitler for the Nobel Peace Prize.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw

Uploader: CODOH - Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust

Re: Nazi Obsession

<TwqlN.155266$83n7.72792@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4155&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4155

Subject: Re: Nazi Obsession
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
From: barack@dewey_cheatham_and_howe.com (Marie Therese LaBourgeois)
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2024 20:31:47 -0800
 by: Marie Therese LaBour - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:31 UTC

On 1/3/2024 8:26 PM, Loose Cannon wrote:
> There seems to be no end to the West's obsession with Nazism, Hitler
> and the Third Reich, says prominent British journalist Simon Jenkins.

Never heard of him.

We're concerned — not "obsessed" — with Nazi filth because they are still a
filthy treat to decency and democratic republican government (and governance).
Nazis must be exterminated. Are you a Nazi? Then you're on the removal list.

Re: Nazi Obsession

<un5d1t$3i333$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4156&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4156

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: patriot1@protonmail.com (Bela Oxmyx)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:43:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bela Oxmyx - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 04:43 UTC

>Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw

The author is widely regarded as a senile, old pea brain.

Trump will teach you to love Nazis but we will continue to round them up
and execute them because they lost a war 80 years-ago and have no right to
exist.

Ryan Fleming: Neo-Nazi paedophile jailed for messaging children
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-56044179

Harry Blake: Paedophile jailed on terror and indecent image charges
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-66399561

National Vanguard Founder Kevin Alfred Storm Arrested for Child
Pornography
https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/intelligence-report/2007/national-
vanguard-founder-kevin-alfred-storm-arrested-child-pornography

Why Do Neo-Nazis Keep Getting Arrested For Child Sexual Abuse Material?
https://www.vice.com/en/article/3akvbw/why-do-neo-nazis-keep-getting-
arrested-for-child-porn

Neo-Nazi Pedophilic Cult Member Allegedly Coerced Minors to Make Child
Porn
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5d3xxb/neo-nazi-pedophile-cult-arrest-
order-of-nine-angles

An inside look at the �Satanic, neo-Nazi� pedophile cult that ensnared NYC
man arrested on gun charges
https://nypost.com/2023/09/28/an-inside-look-at-the-satanic-neo-nazi-cult-
that-ensnared-queens-man-arrested-on-gun-charges/

Jack Renshaw: Neo-Nazi who said homosexuality was 'unnatural' revealed as
paedophile who groomed young boys
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/jack-renshaw-paedophile-trial-
neo-nazi-national-action-rosie-cooper-court-a8850936.html

'Extremely dangerous' neo-Nazi paedophile who allowed his son, five, to
sleep in a bed with four nail bombs underneath is released from prison
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12592373/neo-nazi-paedophile-
released-prison-allowed-son-sleep-bed-four-nail-bombs.html

Neo-Nazi Pedophile Who Plotted 'White Jihad' Machete Murder of British
Politician Is Jailed
https://www.newsweek.com/neo-nazi-pedophile-white-jihad-machete-1428775

Global �Satanic neo-Nazi� paedophile cult targeting kids online to record
own suicides
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/us-news/global-satanic-neo-nazi-paedophile-
31100970

Re: Nazi Obsession

<RQtlN.28613$STLe.4531@fx34.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4157&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4157

Followup: soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
From: mailbox@cpacker.org (Charles Packer)
Newsgroups: soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2024 08:17:53 GMT
 by: Charles Packer - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:17 UTC

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 23:26:36 -0500, Loose Cannon wrote:

> Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw
>
> Uploader: CODOH - Committee for Open Debate on the Holocaust

Not available because "the YouTube account associated with
this video has been terminated"

Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL

<17a719fa46eeba66$7222$3394842$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4158&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4158

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Notoriously FORGING and FALSIFYING Loose Sphincter, every Gay nazi's Devoted Whore! LOL
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 10:11:52 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 09:11 UTC

On Wed, 03 Jan 2024 23:26:36 -0500, Loose Sphincter, the unhappily married
gay neo-nazitard, whined again:

> There seems to be no end to the West's obsession with Nazism, Hitler
> and the Third Reich, says prominent British journalist Simon Jenkins.
> What's behind this? In spite of decades of hateful propaganda, this
> fascination seems to grow with time, and millions of people around the
> world even regard Hitler and the Third Reich positively. The dreaded
> "anti-Semite" label has been hurled so often and so recklessly in
> recent times that it's lost much of its impact. Two American scholars
> who've been viciously smeared as anti-Semites are Steven Walt and John
> Mearsheimer, authors of The Israel Lobby, an important book that shows
> how this powerful lobby sets US Middle East policy. In the four years
> since it was published, their point is now widely acknowledged as
> undeniably true. Gertrude Stein was an influential, "modernistic,"
> twentieth-century Jewish-American writer. In spite of her background,
> in 1938 she nominated Hitler for the Nobel Peace Prize.
>
> Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw

Well done, again, Loose Sphincter. How do you always find all the dumbest
articles and websites on the Net, either neo-nazi scum websites, or
retarded revisionist websites or anti-Semitic Arab websites? LMAO

--
Anti-virus firm AVG <avg@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."

Re: Nazi Pedophile List

<un6com$3lquk$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4159&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4159

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: patriot1@protonmail.com (Bela Oxmyx)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: Re: Nazi Pedophile List
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:44:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bela Oxmyx - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:44 UTC

>Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw

The author is widely regarded as a senile, old pea brain.

Trump will teach you to love Nazis but we will continue to round them up
and execute them because they lost a war 80 years-ago and have no right to
exist.

Ryan Fleming: Neo-Nazi paedophile jailed for messaging children
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-56044179
A short list of Nazi pedophiles. A quick check of Google is a gold mine.

[...]

A Short Nazi Pedophile List

<un6cq5$3lquk$5@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4160&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4160

Followup: alt.rush-limbaugh,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh.tv-show,soc.support.transgendered,alt.atheism.satire
From: patriot1@protonmail.com (Bela Oxmyx)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Subject: A Short Nazi Pedophile List
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:45:41 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bela Oxmyx - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 13:45 UTC

>Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0gC5OaJWqw

The author is widely regarded as a senile, old pea brain.

Trump will teach you to love Nazis but we will continue to round them up
and execute them because they lost a war 80 years-ago and have no right to
exist.

Ryan Fleming: Neo-Nazi paedophile jailed for messaging children
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-leeds-56044179
A short list of Nazi pedophiles. A quick check of Google is a gold mine.

Sorry to offend all the Trumpers out there. Don't have another meltdown
just yet.

[...]

<17a733748f44c789$1088$1544542$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4162&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4162

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Subject: Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 17:58:44 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:58 UTC

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 14:38:39 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN",
farted again:

>>Never heard of him.
>>
>>We're concerned — not "obsessed" — with Nazi filth because they are still a
>>filthy treat to decency and democratic republican government (and governance).
>>Nazis must be exterminated. Are you a Nazi? Then you're on the removal list.
>
> Which are you, a jew or a jewlover? Both need to be 'holocausted'®™.
> The jew theme parks in Poland are still open for business.

Thanks for revealing the pathology and congenital idiocy that every retarded
neo-nazi like you suffers from, pedophilic gay Razovic! Good job, again!
LMAO

Re: Everyone KEEPS having Endless Fun Beating the Shit out of Poor Pedophilic Anal Razovic!

<17a73374a2ee3397$1089$1544542$46d50c60@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4163&group=rec.arts.sf.fandom#4163

From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.misc,uk.legal,soc.culture.israel,alt.society.liberalism,rec.arts.sf.fandom
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2024 17:58:45 +0100
 by: Peeler - Thu, 4 Jan 2024 16:58 UTC

On Thu, 04 Jan 2024 14:38:59 +0000, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "Mary E. Riendeau SHEIN",
farted again:

>>There aren't any...and you know it.
>
> There sure are, jewlover: much of the pro-Palestinian movement is
> driven by the Left.

HOW much, our resident nazoid retard? <BG>

--
Notorious pedo swine Razovic applauding the rape of a 14-year-old girl:
"Denying a fourteen-year old her sexual adventure is what is