Harrison's Postulate: For every action, there is an equal and opposite criticism.

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

SubjectAuthor
* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidScout
+* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidKlaus Schadenfreude
|+* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidSkeeter
||+- BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidKlaus Schadenfreude
||`- BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidBaxter
|`* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidScout
| `- BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidDavid Hartung
`* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidDavid Hartung
 +* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidBaxter
 |`- BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidScout
 `* BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidSkeeter
  `- BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for PresidMax Boot

1
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<unhbte$1k7ak$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4351&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4351

From: me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Subject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 12:14:59 -0500
 by: Scout - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 17:14 UTC

"Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message
> In article <un441f$3958o$1@dont-email.me>, R.Peters@isjoebiden.com wrote:
>> On 1/3/2024 11:17 AM, Real American 1944 wrote:
>
>>> The Constitution is clear about who can run for president and who
>>> cannot. It
>>> says any American citizen can run for president, with four big
>>> exceptions.
>>>
>>> Article II of the Constitution lays down the first three. Anybody can
>>> run for
>>> president as long as they are at least 35 years old, are a natural-born
>>> citizen and have lived in the United States for at least 14 years.
>>>
>>> After the Civil War, members of Congress added a fourth test. Not
>>> wanting
>>> this country to fear that federal officials might again attempt to
>>> overthrow
>>> the government, they added the 14th Amendment which, among other
>>> provisions,
>>> disqualifies as a candidate for any federal office anybody who swore to
>>> uphold the Constitution and then sought to overturn it.
>>>
>>> The language of Section 3 of the 14th Amendment is clear: â?oNo person
>>> shallâ?¦hold an office, civil or military, under the United
>>> Statesâ?¦who, having
>>> previously taken an oathâ?¦to support the Constitution of the United
>>> States,
>>> shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or
>>> given
>>> aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.�
>>>
>>> Then Congress added an important final clause: â?oBut Congress may by a
>>> vote of
>>> two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.�
>>>
>>> Which leaves only three questions. First: Did Donald Trump â?oengage in
>>> insurrectionâ? and/or â?ogive comfort toâ? those who did? Absolutely.
>>> Even though
>>> not yet convicted of doing so (which the Constitution does not require),
>>
>>So much for due process.
>
> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!

Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as
say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign
powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?

Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any politician and
get them removed from the ballot.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4352&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4352

Subject: Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To
Run for President
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
From: klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent??ter.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 12:45:52 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 17:45 UTC

Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:

> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message
>> In article <un441f$3958o$1@dont-email.me>, R.Peters@isjoebiden.com
>> wrote:

>>> So much for due process.
>>
>> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!
>
> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such
> as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from
> foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>
> Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any
> politician and get them removed from the ballot.

Trump has committed high treason, while what you accused Biden of is
misdemeanor, and you cannot charge a sitting president. You must be
stupid. LOL

--
Trump: I'll accept election results 'if I win'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQJzt48wXbA

Trump hints that he could refuse to accept the results of the 2020 election if he loses
https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-suggests-that-he-wont-accept-the-2020-election-results-if-he-loses-2020-7

Nov. 3, 2023, US failed Minuteman III intercontinental ballistic missile test has led to new concerns about the age of America’s land-based nuclear arsenal
https://www.airandspaceforces.com/icbm-test-failure-nuclear-modernization/

Nov 5, 2023, Russia successfully Test-Fired Intercontinental Ballistic Missile from New Nuclear Submarine
https://www.voanews.com/a/russia-test-fired-intercontinental-ballistic-missile-from-new-nuclear-submarine-/7342513.html

Russia adds ICC prosecutor who sought Putin's arrest to wanted list
https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/russia-adds-icc-judge-who-issued-putin-warrant-wanted-list-media-2023-05-19/

Tucker asks Trump who blew up the Nord Stream pipeline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ktEFFrtq5I&list=PLlTLHnxSVuIzrARlmz9oCfQEF08UV-v-E&index=32

Biden openly threatened to sabotage the Nord Stream pipeline. Yes, we've done it but we are too chickenshit to admit it.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11727691/U-S-carried-Nord-Stream-bomb-attack-secret-plan-led-Joe-Biden-report-claims.html

Biden says he'll shut down Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia further invades Ukraine
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/FVbEoZXhCrM

President Biden on Nord Stream 2 Pipeline if Russia Invades Ukraine: "We will bring an end to it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS4O8rGRLf8

Biden: No Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k8YC7UQVmis

Biden vows to 'end' Nord Stream 2 pipeline if Russia invades Ukraine • FRANCE 24 English
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWUuhNd37WI

Tucker Carlson & Candace Owens: Welfare Queen Zelensky & Ukrainian Officials Demand You Fund His Swiss Property & Lambos

https://rumble.com/v1tf528-tucker-carlson-and-candace-owens-zelensky-and-ukrainian-officials-demand-yo.html

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6315358859112

Zelensky plays piano with his penis on TV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oua0Puihrkc

Zelensky's lie could get millions of Americans killed
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-lie-millions-americans-killed

Zelensky Bans Opposition Parties in Ukraine
https://www.leftvoice.org/president-zelenskyy-bans-opposition-parties-in-ukraine/

Zelensky declared martial law
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2022/02/24/martial-law-ukraine-russia-attack/6925581001/

Lindsey Graham & John McCain in Ukraine - Preparing for a proxy war with Russia (2016)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JeWHviwLMy8

Zelensky was born January 25, 1978 to Jewish parents in the industrial metropolis of Kryvyy Rih in southern Ukraine, USSR. Like many people from Ukraine’s Dnipropetrovsk region, he grew up as a native Russian speaker
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Volodymyr-Zelensky

Zelensky is #1 of The Jerusalem Post's 50 Most Influential Jews of 2022
https://www.jpost.com/50-most-influential-jews-2022

U.S. admits to running Ukraine biolabs
https://www.peoplesworld.org/article/after-months-of-denial-u-s-admits-to-running-ukraine-biolabs/

Is this bald kraut with beady shifty eyes holding hands with the Jew clown?
https://www.thelocal.de/20221207/fact-check-how-much-help-has-germany-given-ukraine/

Zelensky's Green-Screen Fake Video
You can easily discern that Zelensky is standing in front of a green screen in a studio by observing the inconsistency of lighting on Zelensky's face and the natural lighting of the background, and notice that the green-screen artifacts on Zelensky's body outline when the green-screen is edited out, and notice that the background is a static photo by noting there is no change in the background for 10 minutes like wind blowing tree branches and dead leaves, and notice that no white vapor was coming out of Zelensky's mouth when speaking outdoors in freezing temperature in Ukraine.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5txQHyYQkkI

Zelenskyy has no interest in freedom or democracy
https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/tucker-carlson-this-reality-about-ukraines-zelenskyy

Putin says Russia could adopt US preemptive strike concept
https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/putin-russia-adopt-us-preemptive-strike-concept-94876110

Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy lake
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqkp2G0Q9Ac

Putin attends Russian Orthodox Christmas Eve Mass
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8NwYlTlHxs

Putin is guided by the beauty of his weapons.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0rZ2CPCYBQ

'Target Achieved': Putin goes ballistic amid war; Dares West with 'advanced' ICBM | Watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IoKrDjRp08

Russia tests 'Sarmat' missile dubbed 'Satan 2'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N8BqZc8FRgo

Putin’s Zircon hypersonic cruise missile travels 1000 km
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeT8ox2BuoU

Putin's Kinzhal Super Hypersonic Missile In Action
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7fKqifFQPI

Putin To Deploy ‘Mach 27’ Avangard Hypersonic Missiles That Can ‘Outmaneuver’ Any Defense System
https://eurasiantimes.com/russia-goes-full-throttle-with-its-strategic-missile-forces/
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-50927648

Putin's 'indestructible' Poseidon super torpedoes to get more lethal
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKdDcL7q7Ug

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<MPG.4005f1f842d773c6990b97@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4353&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4353

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 11:50:50 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 18:50 UTC

In article <mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad>,
klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com says...

> Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:
> >

> > "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

> >> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!
> >
> > Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such
> > as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from
> > foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
> >
> > Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any
> > politician and get them removed from the ballot.
>

> Trump has committed high treason, while what you accused Biden of is
> misdemeanor, and you cannot charge a sitting president. You must be
> stupid. LOL

Why isn't Trump in jail?

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<0IXmN.28177$Sf59.17552@fx48.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4354&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4354

Run for President
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
From: klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergent??ter.@gmail.com (Klaus Schadenfreude)
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 14:05:30 -0500
 by: Klaus Schadenfreude - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 19:05 UTC

Skeeter wrote on 1/8/2024 1:50 PM:
> In article <mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad>,
> klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com says...
>> Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:
>>>
>>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such
>>> as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from
>>> foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>>>
>>> Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any
>>> politician and get them removed from the ballot.
>>
>> Trump has committed high treason, while what you accused Biden of is
>> misdemeanor, and you cannot charge a sitting president. You must be
>> stupid. LOL
> Why isn't Trump in jail?

He has a lot of money to fight charges. Trump is the new "Teflon Don".
But don't worry, the long arm of he law will catch up to him. It took a
long time to nail Al Capone and El Chapo too. LOL

Teflon Don
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Gotti

--
[...]

Click here to read the complete article
Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<unho5h$1m229$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4356&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4356

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
From: bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Mon, 8 Jan 2024 21:06 UTC

Skeeter <Skeeterweed@proton.me> wrote in

> In article <mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad>,
> klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com says...
>>
>> Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:
>> >

>> > "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>> > Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony..
>> > such as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly
>> > from foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the
>> > ballot?
>> >
>> > Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any
>> > politician and get them removed from the ballot.
>>

>> Trump has committed high treason, while what you accused Biden of is
>> misdemeanor, and you cannot charge a sitting president. You must be
>> stupid. LOL
>
> Why isn't Trump in jail?

We're working on it. He's got lots of lawyers to delay things.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<unjgfs$20t0h$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4357&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4357

From: me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 07:17:01 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 12:17 UTC

"Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote in
message news:mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad...
> Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:
>>

>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>>> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!
>>
>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as
>> say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign
>> powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>>
>> Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any politician
>> and get them removed from the ballot.
>

> Trump has committed high treason,

And yet you can't prove he has committed any crime.... much less treason.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<m5dnN.38801$Xs07.37905@fx06.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4359&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4359

From: junk@LCMS_shitbags.org (David Hartung)
Run for President
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 06:53:07 -0800
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 14:53 UTC

On 1/8/2024 9:14 AM, scooter lied:

> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

Correct.

>>> So much for due process.

Due process is being observed.

>> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!

Bullshit.

> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as say...
> money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign powers.. that
> they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?

No, scooter. No one is seeking to remove Trump from the ballot due to commission
of a felony. We are seeking Trump's removal because of his non-felonious
engagement in insurrection. That is the only disqualification addressed in 14.3,
scooter.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<77dnN.38803$Xs07.28434@fx06.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4360&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4360

Run for President
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
From: junk@LCMS_shitbags.org (David Hartung)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 06:54:59 -0800
 by: David Hartung - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 14:54 UTC

On 1/9/2024 4:17 AM, scooter lied:

> "Klaus Schadenfreude" <klaus.schadenfreude.Zwergentöter.@gmail.com> wrote in
> message news:mxWmN.48808$TSTa.9843@fx47.iad...
>> Scout wrote on 1/8/2024 12:14 PM:
>>>

>>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as
>>> say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign
>>> powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>>>
>>> Heck. seems to me given this as a standard we can accuse any politician and
>>> get them removed from the ballot.
>>

>> Trump has committed high treason,
>
> And yet you can't prove he has committed any crime

That will occur at trial, scooter.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<unjou9$223om$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4362&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4362

From: bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com (Baxter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:32:25 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Baxter - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:32 UTC

David Hartung <junk@LCMS_shitbags.org> wrote in

> On 1/8/2024 9:14 AM, scooter lied:
>>

>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

> Correct.

> Due process is being observed.
>

>>> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!
>
> Bullshit.
>

>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such
>> as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from
>> foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the
>> ballot?
>
> No, scooter. No one is seeking to remove Trump from the ballot due to
> commission of a felony. We are seeking Trump's removal because of his
> non-felonious engagement in insurrection. That is the only
> disqualification addressed in 14.3, scooter.

It's not removal - it's bar to entry.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<MPG.400730eaf97ee139990baf@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4363&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4363

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 10:31:41 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 17:31 UTC

In article <m5dnN.38801$Xs07.37905@fx06.ams1>, junk@LCMS_shitbags.org
says...

> On 1/8/2024 9:14 AM, scooter lied:
> >

> > "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

> Correct.

> Due process is being observed.
>

> >> Welcome to Ameritopia, the Banana Republic!
>
> Bullshit.
>

> > Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as say...
> > money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign powers.. that
> > they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>
> No, scooter. No one is seeking to remove Trump from the ballot due to commission
> of a felony. We are seeking Trump's removal because of his non-felonious
> engagement in insurrection. That is the only disqualification addressed in 14.3,
> scooter.

But there was no insurrection.

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<UAfnN.67952$i529.6720@fx12.ams1>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4364&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4364

Followup: alt.fan.rush-limbaurgh,alt.socially.liberalism,alt.athieism,alt.fucknozzles,alt.poltics.democrats.d,talk.poltics.guns
Run for President
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
From: max.boot@lathymes.com (Max Boot)
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 09:43:17 -0800
 by: Max Boot - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 17:43 UTC

On 1/9/2024 9:31 AM, Skeeter-Shit Jack-Off Shit-4-Braincell, convicted child
molester and another fucking do-nothing, lied:

> In article <m5dnN.38801$Xs07.37905@fx06.ams1>, junk@LCMS_shitbags.org
> says...
>>
>> On 1/8/2024 9:14 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>> Correct.

>> Due process is being observed.

>> Bullshit.
>>

>>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such as say...
>>> money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from foreign powers.. that
>>> they would have to remove Biden from the ballot?
>>
>> No, scooter. No one is seeking to remove Trump from the ballot due to commission
>> of a felony. We are seeking Trump's removal because of his non-felonious
>> engagement in insurrection. That is the only disqualification addressed in 14.3,
>> scooter.
>
> But there was no insurrection.

There was an insurrection, and Trump engaged in it (in addition to organizing,
financing and directing it).

Re: BREAKING NEWS: Legal Scholars Confirm That Trump Is Ineligible To Run for President

<unk0lh$23d8k$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=4365&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#4365

From: me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,talk.politics.misc,talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.sf.tv,alt.atheism
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2024 10:44:06 -0500
 by: Scout - Tue, 9 Jan 2024 15:44 UTC

"Baxter" <bax02_spamblock@baxcode.com> wrote in message
> David Hartung <junk@LCMS_shitbags.org> wrote in
>
>> On 1/8/2024 9:14 AM, scooter lied:
>>>

>>> "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote in message

>> Correct.

>> Due process is being observed.

>> Bullshit.
>>

>>> Hmmm. does this mean if I were to accuse Joe Biden of a felony.. such
>>> as say... money laundering, or undisclosed income particularly from
>>> foreign powers.. that they would have to remove Biden from the
>>> ballot?
>>
>> No, scooter. No one is seeking to remove Trump from the ballot due to
>> commission of a felony. We are seeking Trump's removal because of his
>> non-felonious engagement in insurrection.

If it was non-felonious then it wasn't insurrection as under federal law
it's a felony. Further whether felonious or non-felonious you would have to
prove that in a criminal court of law to violate his liberty to run for
President as provided under the 5th Amendment.

>> That is the only
>> disqualification addressed in 14.3, scooter.

Well since the law and Constitution state otherwise, your assertion is
clearly in error even if you had a case, which you do not.

> It's not removal - it's bar to entry.

Doesn't really matter. It would have to be dealt with in criminal court, and
federal criminal court at that, with the provisions of the 5th and 6th in
full effect given that is a felony under federal law.

As such, without a trial and conviction in federal court.. the 14th isn't a
bar, and under 42USC1983 Trump would be well in his rights to sue any state
agency, official, officer and/or employee who violated his rights under the
Constitution for failing to allow him to run as is his right under the law.

I know, it's not what you want to hear, so naturally you will ignore those
facts because you and Rudy and issues with reality.