Save gas, don't eat beans.

arts / rec.arts.sf.tv / Re: Nex Benedict

SubjectAuthor
o Re: Nex Benedicttrotsky

1
Re: Nex Benedict

<DzCFN.666134$p%Mb.152899@fx15.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5288&group=rec.arts.sf.tv#5288

Subject: Re: Nex Benedict
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.tv
From: gmsingh@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2024 04:35:15 -0600
 by: trotsky - Tue, 5 Mar 2024 10:35 UTC

On 3/4/24 12:24 PM, Ubiquitous wrote:
> gmsingh@email.com wrote:

>>> Notice how Effa completely avoids the issue in favor of calling Trump
>>> names.
>>
>> OH FOR FUCK'S SAKE ARE YOU REALLY CALLING HIM OUT FOR CHANGING THE
>> NARRATIVE YOU STUPID COCKSUCKING MOTHEFUCKING HYPOCRITE?
>
> Looks like "trotsky" forgot whoich account he is posting from again.
> Perhaps you shouldn't post followups before regaining your compuser, boyo.
>
> --
> Let's go Brandon!

My compuser is just fine thanks? Maybe Oath Keeper Troon can translate
for us.