Blue paint today. [Funny to Jack Slingwine, Guy Harris and Hal Pierson. Ed.]

arts / rec.arts.movies.past-films / The Z film (US) 1963

SubjectAuthor
* The Z film (US) 1963wlah...@gmail.com
`- The Z film (US) 1963Mack A. Damia

1
The Z film (US) 1963

<246d7412-9151-46f0-b22c-7d537f44b6b0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5534&group=rec.arts.movies.past-films#5534

Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:06:35 -0800 (PST)
Subject: The Z film (US) 1963
From: wlahearn@gmail.com (wlah...@gmail.com)
 by: wlah...@gmail.com - Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:06 UTC

Hey,

It isn’t a matter of what you see is what you get. What you see when you view the Zapruder film is what you brought with you. Filmed by Abraham Zapruder in Dealy Plaza on November 22, 1963, the 8mm movie remains the best witness to the assassination of John F Kennedy. For years the film hadn’t seen by the public because the Kennedy family wanted it locked away or the CIA was editing it or because the owner – Life Magazine – deemed it too gruesome, it all depends on where you are coming from. In 1967, when Jim Garrison was conducting his gallant or insane prosecution of Clay Shaw, Garrison subpoenaed the film as evidence and then allowed his conspiracy community “advisors” access to the evidence and they bootlegged it and made it as available as possible.

What should have ended the conversation about the assassination only encouraged more theories and if you refer to it as “the ‘Z’ film” and know what Z-313 means then it’s more than likely that you’ve arrived at the conclusion you need to believe.

Cinematography by Abraham Zapruder. With John F Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Governor John Connelly, and numerous others.

Re: The Z film (US) 1963

<dp6tlitfdr5tmh7t7ig6il2s0dpls4diqd@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5535&group=rec.arts.movies.past-films#5535

From: drsteerforth@yahoo.com (Mack A. Damia)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Subject: Re: The Z film (US) 1963
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 2023 16:23:41 -0800
 by: Mack A. Damia - Thu, 23 Nov 2023 00:23 UTC

On Wed, 22 Nov 2023 08:06:35 -0800 (PST), "wlah...@gmail.com"
<wlahearn@gmail.com> wrote:

>Hey,
>
>It isn’t a matter of what you see is what you get. What you see when you view the Zapruder film is what you brought with you. Filmed by Abraham Zapruder in Dealy Plaza on November 22, 1963, the 8mm movie remains the best witness to the assassination of John F Kennedy. For years the film hadn’t seen by the public because the Kennedy family wanted it locked away or the CIA was editing it or because the owner – Life Magazine – deemed it too gruesome, it all depends on where you are coming from. In 1967, when Jim Garrison was conducting his gallant or insane prosecution of Clay Shaw, Garrison subpoenaed the film as evidence and then allowed his conspiracy community “advisors” access to the evidence and they bootlegged it and made it as available as possible.
>
>What should have ended the conversation about the assassination only encouraged more theories and if you refer to it as “the ‘Z’ film” and know what Z-313 means then it’s more than likely that you’ve arrived at the conclusion you need to believe.
>
>Cinematography by Abraham Zapruder. With John F Kennedy, Jacqueline Kennedy, Governor John Connelly, and numerous others.

Rob Reiner was on Ari Melber's MSNBC show yesterday afternoon, and he
has all the answers concerning JFK's assassination. Yes, it was a
massive conspiracy, and three people were actually involved in the
killing.

He has done mountains of research, ad nauseam, and he knows what
happened. Never mind the U.S. government spending millions to
determine that there is no proof other than the conclusion that one
lone gunman killed JFK.

If I sound pissed off, it is beasue I am. He's well known as the
"Meathead", and he will be believed by the lesser breeds of humanity.
"Meathead" is quite fitting. Follow the money, boys and girls.