From: YourName@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.past-films
Subject: [NEWS] "A is for Alien" - a kids book based on the Alien franchise
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2023 13:17:33 +1300
 by: Your Name - Fri, 29 Dec 2023 00:17 UTC

Yes, a real 'Little Golden Book' for kids based on teh Ridley Scott
"Aliens" franchise ...

Disney to Launch a Kids Book Adaptation of Ridley Scott's Alien
20th Century Studios has partnered with Penguin Random House
for the upcoming release of an Alien kids book titled
A Is for Alien: An ABC Book, based on Ridley Scott's iconic
sci-fi horror movie.

Described as a "lighthearted reimagining" of the 1979 movie,
A Is for Alien: An ABC Book will introduce Ripley and her crew
embark on a space adventure. The book is slated to be published
on July 9, 2024.

<https://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/1462534-disney-to-launch-a-kids-book-adaptation-of-ridley-scotts-alien>