Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 22:47:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: "Do you have a favorite classical music recording?"
From: ggggg9271@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Tue, 2 May 2023 05:47 UTC

According to the Chatbot BARD:

Yes, I do. My favorite classical music recording is the 1963 recording of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Herbert von Karajan. This recording is considered to be one of the greatest classical music recordings ever made. The performance is powerful and emotional, and the recording quality is excellent. I highly recommend this recording to anyone who loves classical music.

Here are some other classical music recordings that I enjoy:

The Goldberg Variations by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Glenn Gould
The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi, performed by The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields conducted by Neville Marriner
The Nutcracker Suite by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, performed by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Leonard Bernstein
The Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky, performed by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra conducted by Fritz Reiner
The Planets by Gustav Holst, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Adrian Boult

Re: "Do you have a favorite classical music recording?"

<428ff298-48d8-4950-ace3-e269059473c1n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=58959&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#58959

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 22:54:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: ggggg9271@gmail.com (gggg gggg)
 by: gggg gggg - Tue, 2 May 2023 05:54 UTC

On Monday, May 1, 2023 at 10:47:17 PM UTC-7, wrote:
> According to the Chatbot BARD:
>

> Yes, I do. My favorite classical music recording is the 1963 recording of Beethoven's Symphony No. 9 by the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Herbert von Karajan. This recording is considered to be one of the greatest classical music recordings ever made. The performance is powerful and emotional, and the recording quality is excellent. I highly recommend this recording to anyone who loves classical music.
>
> Here are some other classical music recordings that I enjoy:
>
> The Goldberg Variations by Johann Sebastian Bach, performed by Glenn Gould
> The Four Seasons by Antonio Vivaldi, performed by The Academy of St. Martin in the Fields conducted by Neville Marriner
> The Nutcracker Suite by Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky, performed by the New York Philharmonic Orchestra conducted by Leonard Bernstein
> The Rite of Spring by Igor Stravinsky, performed by the Chicago Symphony Orchestra conducted by Fritz Reiner
> The Planets by Gustav Holst, performed by the London Symphony Orchestra conducted by Sir Adrian Boult

Did Reiner conduct RITE...?

And which of Boult's half-a-dozen recordings?

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / "Do you have a favorite classical music recording?"