From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.bible.prophecy,or.politics,alt.food.fast-food,rec.music.beatles,alt.christnet.christianlife
Subject: What You Are Seeing in Gaza Is Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:13:46 -0400
 by: Peeler - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 00:13 UTC

Seventy-five years of global inaction and Israeli impunity have led to
this moment in which one of the most vulnerable populations on earth
is pummeled by one of the world’s strongest military powers on a
genocidal warpath.

Israel is planning on carrying out a genocide in Gaza.

The motions have been underway for days, as Israel has relentlessly
bombed the Gaza Strip, one of the most densely populated places on
earth.

In six days, Israel has dropped 6,000 bombs on the besieged coastal
enclave, which is home to 2.3 million Palestinians. Half of them are
children. This falls just short of the highest number of bombs dropped
by the US in a year in the war on Afghanistan.

Over the past week, Israel has dropped internationally-prohibited
white phosphorus on civilians in Gaza. It’s leveled entire residential
neighborhoods. Wiped out families off the population registry, and
killed more than 1,500 Palestinians. A third of the death toll are
children.

Palestinians have been screaming at the top of their lungs for days
that Israel is carrying out a genocide on them. Israeli leaders have
only supported those fears, calling Gazans “human animals” and
pledging to “wipe Hamas off the face of the earth.”
Today, everyone’s worst fears were confirmed.

On Friday, October 13, Palestinians in Gaza woke up to the news that
the Israeli army was demanding that the more than 1.1 million
Palestinians who live in the northern Gaza Strip “evacuate” to the
southern part of the strip in the span of 24 hours.

Palestinians have been screaming at the top of their lungs for days
that Israel is carrying out a genocide on them. Israeli leaders have
only supported those fears, calling Gazans “human animals” and
pledging to “wipe Hamas off the face of the earth.” Today, everyone’s
worst fears were confirmed.

Let that sink in. This is half of Gaza’s population. The northern part
of Gaza includes Gaza City – the most densely populated area within
the Gaza Strip. It also includes two of Gaza’s eight refugee camps,
the Jabalia and al-Shati refugee camps. Both have been bombed over the
past few days. Both are home to hundreds of thousands of refugees.
They were made refugees by Israel, 75 years ago.

The Israeli military reportedly sent a direct warning to residents of
Gaza City, who number around 750,000, ordering them to leave the city,
as it plans to destroy what it claims is an “extensive infrastructure”
of underground tunnels used by Hamas beneath the city.

But the United Nations said it received a different, much broader
order, saying Israel was given 1.1 million civilians in northern Gaza
24 hours to flee south. A UN spokesman called the order “impossible”
to achieve “without devastating humanitarian consequences.”

The Israeli army reportedly ordered Gazans not to return to the north
until the army says they are allowed to go back.

But will they ever be allowed to go back? And will there even be a
Gaza left to go back to?

No one knows what Israel’s plans are when the 24-hour deadline
expires. Will they launch a ground invasion? Or will they simply
pummel Gaza from the skies, as they have been doing for the past 16
years?

Israel, with the support of the United States, is committing genocide
right before our eyes. It has been ongoing, a slow genocide and ethnic
cleansing, for 75 years.

Whichever way Israel decides to go about it does not matter.

What matters is that Israel, with the support of the United States, is
committing genocide right before our eyes. It has been ongoing, a slow
genocide and ethnic cleansing, for 75 years.

75 years of global inaction and Israeli impunity have led to this
moment. The moment where we see one of the most vulnerable populations
on earth, 77% of whom are already refugees, being displaced as one of
the world’s strongest military powers goes on a genocidal warpath.

Many Gazans are vowing to remain, saying they refuse to be displaced
yet again. Many Palestinians are saying it’s psychological warfare,
akin to the Zionist radio broadcasts of 75 years ago, that spread fear
amongst the population and caused many to flee their homes out of fear
of the Zionist atrocities that would await them if they stayed.

But the images are already flooding in as people in Gaza begin to flee
their homes in fear of what comes.

Men, women, and children, walking through the rubble of their
destroyed land, holding onto whatever bags and belongings they can
carry. A march to the south, not knowing if tomorrow, the south will
be next.

A death march.

Palestinians have said for 75 years, that the Nakba of 1948 never
ended. It has continued for 75 years, every single day. In the crowded
refugee camps of Gaza, the alleyways of Jerusalem, the hills of Haifa,
and the corners of Jenin.

But today feels different. As millions of Palestinians in the West
Bank, Jerusalem, ‘48, and across the diaspora watch their people in
Gaza be expelled en masse while Israel destroys their homes and
slaughters those who remain, the only words that people can muster, is
“it’s happening again.”

A second Nakba.

https://www.commondreams.org/opinion/ethnic-cleansing-genocide-in-gaza

Re: What You Are Seeing in Gaza Is Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing

<kp3hbsFfbcvU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5933&group=rec.music.beatles#5933

From: Soprano@new_jersey.invalid (Anthony Soprano)
Newsgroups: alt.bible.prophecy,or.politics,alt.food.fast-food,rec.music.beatles,alt.christnet.christianlife
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2023 18:18:52 -0700
 by: Anthony Soprano - Mon, 16 Oct 2023 01:18 UTC

On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:13:46 -0400, Peeler <trolltrap@valid.invalid>
wrote:

>Seventy-five years of global inaction

Both sides like killing each other. Have you ever had a dinner with a Jew
and a Muslim?

Re: What You Are Seeing in Gaza Is Genocide and Ethnic Cleansing

<ee96c29c-d395-435b-801b-27d83ce364bcn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5939&group=rec.music.beatles#5939

Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2023 23:01:41 -0700 (PDT)
From: willdockery5@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Tue, 17 Oct 2023 06:01 UTC

On Sunday, October 15, 2023 at 9:18:57 PM UTC-4, Anthony Soprano wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Oct 2023 20:13:46 -0400, Peeler <trol...@valid.invalid>
> wrote:
> >Seventy-five years of global inaction
> Both sides like killing each other. Have you ever had a dinner with a Jew
> and a Muslim?

I have not but if I did I know who isn't offering to pick up the check.