From: trolltrap@valid.invalid (Peeler)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.music.beatles,alt.christnet.christianlife,edm.general
Subject: Fight Breaks Out at High School Over Israel, Hamas War
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2023 23:16:40 -0400
 by: Peeler - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 03:16 UTC

A New Jersey school district responded to videos on social media that
captured a fight among students relating to disagreements on the
Israel-Hamas war.

Last week, videos posted on social media showed students involved in
altercations at Cherry Hill East High School in Cherry Hill.

"Hamas student activists start fight with Jewish student on "global
day of rage" in Cherry Hill East HS in New Jersey," Lisa Elizabeth
wrote on X, formerly Twitter, showing an altercation between groups of
students.

The X account @StopAntisemitism posted a similar video on social media
with a caption that said, "Video footage out of Cherry Hill East High
School shows an out of control student screaming at what appears to be
a group of Jewish students."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fight-breaks-out-at-high-school-over-israel-hamas-war/ar-AA1imEd2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f9022d5719ac4c258d6a3d61c1bc44b1&ei=13

By making a news event out of a high school fight only goes to show
what cunts jews are. When both sides are of equal strength, the jews
cower. Only when they have an overwhelming advantage, does the jew
become brave. Had Hamas activists been losing the fight, you can bet
it wouldn't have been reported to "community leaders".

Re: Fight Breaks Out at High School Over Israel, Hamas War

<ugpmns$3sjr0$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=5977&group=rec.music.beatles#5977

From: sharx35@telus.net (Sharx335)
Newsgroups: alt.food.fast-food,rec.music.beatles,alt.christnet.christianlife,edm.general
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 16:37:48 -0600
 by: Sharx335 - Wed, 18 Oct 2023 22:37 UTC

On 2023-10-17 9:16 p.m., Peeler wrote:
> A New Jersey school district responded to videos on social media that
> captured a fight among students relating to disagreements on the
> Israel-Hamas war.
>
> Last week, videos posted on social media showed students involved in
> altercations at Cherry Hill East High School in Cherry Hill.
>
> "Hamas student activists start fight with Jewish student on "global
> day of rage" in Cherry Hill East HS in New Jersey," Lisa Elizabeth
> wrote on X, formerly Twitter, showing an altercation between groups of
> students.
>
> The X account @StopAntisemitism posted a similar video on social media
> with a caption that said, "Video footage out of Cherry Hill East High
> School shows an out of control student screaming at what appears to be
> a group of Jewish students."
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/fight-breaks-out-at-high-school-over-israel-hamas-war/ar-AA1imEd2?ocid=msedgntp&pc=HCTS&cvid=f9022d5719ac4c258d6a3d61c1bc44b1&ei=13
>
> By making a news event out of a high school fight only goes to show
> what cunts jews are. When both sides are of equal strength, the jews
> cower. Only when they have an overwhelming advantage, does the jew
> become brave. Had Hamas activists been losing the fight, you can bet
> it wouldn't have been reported to "community leaders".

I certainly would NOT call YOU a "cunt", Peeler. A cunt has a USE. You
do not, aside from the eventual poisoning of the earth once your
worthless hulk joins it.