Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 23 17:36:16 UTC
Subject: Israel committed war crimes, lawyers present evidence
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 17:36 UTC

Lawyers from Turkey have proposed that Israel committed war crimes in
the Gaza Strip. They have submitted evidence to the International
Criminal Court (ICC), as reported by the newspaper "Daily Sabah".

The Istanbul-based lawyers presented, among other forms of evidence,
photographs, and videos from the Anatolia agency that they argue
document Israel's war crimes in the region.

The delegation, which includes Turkish legal experts such as Cuneyt
Yuksel, the chairman of the parliamentary justice commission, and
members of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), issued a
statement in The Hague.

Speaking outside the ICC headquarters, Yuksel highlighted the critical
need to address the atrocities committed by the Israeli army,
asserting that "no conscience can remain silent regarding this issue".
Yuksel claimed that, since October 7, when the Israeli armed forces
retaliated against incursions by the Palestinian organization Hamas,
over 15,000 innocent civilians have lost their lives. Yuksel said, "We
are facing unimaginable cruelty."

"Every location where civilians gathered was a direct target of
attacks. We are confronted with an appalling situation and horrendous
hatred," he continued.

The Turkish parliament representative elaborated that though Israel is
not a party to the ICC, Israeli officials could still be prosecuted
due to the Palestinian Authority's recognition of the Tribunal's
jurisdiction.

Mustafa Deniz, a member of the delegation, mentioned that the evidence
incorporated for the ICC includes video recordings, photographs, and
testimonies from witnesses and victims.

Middle East conflict: Turkish president's harsh words

In November, Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Tel Aviv of adhering to
"terrorist state" methods. He warned that "if Israel continues its
massacres in the Gaza Strip, it will be categorized as a terrorist
state worldwide".

Erdogan stressed that Turkey "will take steps to bring those
responsible for the merciless slaughter of Gaza residents before
international courts".

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/did-israel-commit-war-crimes-lawyers-present-evidence/ar-AA1kwvol?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a9f7b8520e4d434c8a54d3bac22e41f6&ei=38

"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

Re: Israel committed war crimes, lawyers present evidence

<MPG.3fcd30874cee89f7990385@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=62530&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#62530

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 10:38:38 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 17:38 UTC

In article <j507mi5t7qpqjj1k20ij73i4vvl7pds85b@4ax.com>,
void@invalid.noy says...

> Lawyers from Turkey have proposed that Israel committed war crimes in
> the Gaza Strip. They have submitted evidence to the International
> Criminal Court (ICC), as reported by the newspaper "Daily Sabah".
>
> The Istanbul-based lawyers presented, among other forms of evidence,
> photographs, and videos from the Anatolia agency that they argue
> document Israel's war crimes in the region.
>
> The delegation, which includes Turkish legal experts such as Cuneyt
> Yuksel, the chairman of the parliamentary justice commission, and
> members of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), issued a
> statement in The Hague.
>
> Speaking outside the ICC headquarters, Yuksel highlighted the critical
> need to address the atrocities committed by the Israeli army,
> asserting that "no conscience can remain silent regarding this issue".
> Yuksel claimed that, since October 7, when the Israeli armed forces
> retaliated against incursions by the Palestinian organization Hamas,
> over 15,000 innocent civilians have lost their lives. Yuksel said, "We
> are facing unimaginable cruelty."
>
> "Every location where civilians gathered was a direct target of
> attacks. We are confronted with an appalling situation and horrendous
> hatred," he continued.
>
> The Turkish parliament representative elaborated that though Israel is
> not a party to the ICC, Israeli officials could still be prosecuted
> due to the Palestinian Authority's recognition of the Tribunal's
> jurisdiction.
>
> Mustafa Deniz, a member of the delegation, mentioned that the evidence
> incorporated for the ICC includes video recordings, photographs, and
> testimonies from witnesses and victims.
>
> Middle East conflict: Turkish president's harsh words
>
> In November, Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Tel Aviv of adhering to
> "terrorist state" methods. He warned that "if Israel continues its
> massacres in the Gaza Strip, it will be categorized as a terrorist
> state worldwide".
>
> Erdogan stressed that Turkey "will take steps to bring those
> responsible for the merciless slaughter of Gaza residents before
> international courts".
>
> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/did-israel-commit-war-crimes-lawyers-present-evidence/ar-AA1kwvol?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a9f7b8520e4d434c8a54d3bac22e41f6&ei=38
>

> "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"

Did they rape women and cut off babys heads?

Re: Israel committed war crimes, lawyers present evidence

<UeKcnTJIapZ8GP74nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=62531&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#62531

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
From: pursent100@gmail.com (%)
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 10:52:33 -0700
 by: % - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 17:52 UTC

Skeeter wrote:
> In article <j507mi5t7qpqjj1k20ij73i4vvl7pds85b@4ax.com>,
> void@invalid.noy says...
>>
>> Lawyers from Turkey have proposed that Israel committed war crimes in
>> the Gaza Strip. They have submitted evidence to the International
>> Criminal Court (ICC), as reported by the newspaper "Daily Sabah".
>>
>> The Istanbul-based lawyers presented, among other forms of evidence,
>> photographs, and videos from the Anatolia agency that they argue
>> document Israel's war crimes in the region.
>>
>> The delegation, which includes Turkish legal experts such as Cuneyt
>> Yuksel, the chairman of the parliamentary justice commission, and
>> members of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), issued a
>> statement in The Hague.
>>
>> Speaking outside the ICC headquarters, Yuksel highlighted the critical
>> need to address the atrocities committed by the Israeli army,
>> asserting that "no conscience can remain silent regarding this issue".
>> Yuksel claimed that, since October 7, when the Israeli armed forces
>> retaliated against incursions by the Palestinian organization Hamas,
>> over 15,000 innocent civilians have lost their lives. Yuksel said, "We
>> are facing unimaginable cruelty."
>>
>> "Every location where civilians gathered was a direct target of
>> attacks. We are confronted with an appalling situation and horrendous
>> hatred," he continued.
>>
>> The Turkish parliament representative elaborated that though Israel is
>> not a party to the ICC, Israeli officials could still be prosecuted
>> due to the Palestinian Authority's recognition of the Tribunal's
>> jurisdiction.
>>
>> Mustafa Deniz, a member of the delegation, mentioned that the evidence
>> incorporated for the ICC includes video recordings, photographs, and
>> testimonies from witnesses and victims.
>>
>> Middle East conflict: Turkish president's harsh words
>>
>> In November, Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Tel Aviv of adhering to
>> "terrorist state" methods. He warned that "if Israel continues its
>> massacres in the Gaza Strip, it will be categorized as a terrorist
>> state worldwide".
>>
>> Erdogan stressed that Turkey "will take steps to bring those
>> responsible for the merciless slaughter of Gaza residents before
>> international courts".
>>
>> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/did-israel-commit-war-crimes-lawyers-present-evidence/ar-AA1kwvol?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a9f7b8520e4d434c8a54d3bac22e41f6&ei=38
>>

>> "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"
>
> Did they rape women and cut off babys heads?

have you seen anyone walking around with no head

Re: Israel committed war crimes, lawyers present evidence

<MPG.3fcd706eec3424b799038e@usnews.blocknews.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=62543&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#62543

From: Skeeterweed@proton.me (Skeeter)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 15:11:17 -0700
 by: Skeeter - Sun, 26 Nov 2023 22:11 UTC

In article <UeKcnTJIapZ8GP74nZ2dnZfqnPSdnZ2d@giganews.com>, pursent100
@gmail.com says...

> Skeeter wrote:
> > In article <j507mi5t7qpqjj1k20ij73i4vvl7pds85b@4ax.com>,
> > void@invalid.noy says...
> >>
> >> Lawyers from Turkey have proposed that Israel committed war crimes in
> >> the Gaza Strip. They have submitted evidence to the International
> >> Criminal Court (ICC), as reported by the newspaper "Daily Sabah".
> >>
> >> The Istanbul-based lawyers presented, among other forms of evidence,
> >> photographs, and videos from the Anatolia agency that they argue
> >> document Israel's war crimes in the region.
> >>
> >> The delegation, which includes Turkish legal experts such as Cuneyt
> >> Yuksel, the chairman of the parliamentary justice commission, and
> >> members of the ruling Justice and Development Party (AKP), issued a
> >> statement in The Hague.
> >>
> >> Speaking outside the ICC headquarters, Yuksel highlighted the critical
> >> need to address the atrocities committed by the Israeli army,
> >> asserting that "no conscience can remain silent regarding this issue".
> >> Yuksel claimed that, since October 7, when the Israeli armed forces
> >> retaliated against incursions by the Palestinian organization Hamas,
> >> over 15,000 innocent civilians have lost their lives. Yuksel said, "We
> >> are facing unimaginable cruelty."
> >>
> >> "Every location where civilians gathered was a direct target of
> >> attacks. We are confronted with an appalling situation and horrendous
> >> hatred," he continued.
> >>
> >> The Turkish parliament representative elaborated that though Israel is
> >> not a party to the ICC, Israeli officials could still be prosecuted
> >> due to the Palestinian Authority's recognition of the Tribunal's
> >> jurisdiction.
> >>
> >> Mustafa Deniz, a member of the delegation, mentioned that the evidence
> >> incorporated for the ICC includes video recordings, photographs, and
> >> testimonies from witnesses and victims.
> >>
> >> Middle East conflict: Turkish president's harsh words
> >>
> >> In November, Recep Tayyip Erdogan accused Tel Aviv of adhering to
> >> "terrorist state" methods. He warned that "if Israel continues its
> >> massacres in the Gaza Strip, it will be categorized as a terrorist
> >> state worldwide".
> >>
> >> Erdogan stressed that Turkey "will take steps to bring those
> >> responsible for the merciless slaughter of Gaza residents before
> >> international courts".
> >>
> >> https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/did-israel-commit-war-crimes-lawyers-present-evidence/ar-AA1kwvol?ocid=msedgdhp&pc=HCTS&cvid=a9f7b8520e4d434c8a54d3bac22e41f6&ei=38
> >>

> >> "From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free"
> >
> > Did they rape women and cut off babys heads?
> >
> have you seen anyone walking around with no head

i have met a few with empty heads

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Israel committed war crimes, lawyers present evidence