From: void@invalid.noy (NefeshBarYochai)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: ???Massacre??? as Israel steps up Gaza bombardment for Christmas
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 10:25:51 -0500
 by: NefeshBarYochai - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 15:25 UTC

More than 100 people have been killed in Israeli air raids overnight
in central Gaza.

At least 70 people were killed in strikes in central Gaza’s Maghazi
refugee camp, the Palestinian Ministry of Health said late on Sunday.
Attacks on the Bureij refugee camp saw the number of casualties rise
to more than 100.

Health Ministry spokesperson Ashraf al-Qudra said the death toll at
the Maghazi refugee camp was likely to rise.

“What is happening at the Maghazi camp is a massacre that is being
committed on a crowded residential square,” he said.

Bodies have been piling up at Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital.

Dozens more are reported to be injured, and several houses have been
destroyed in the attack. Families have been digging through the rubble
in an attempt to find survivors.

The bombs fell on homes and buildings, reported Hani Mahmoud from
Rafah in southern Gaza, destroying neighbourhoods and infrastructure,
such as roads leading in and out of the refugee camps.

With the Bureij refugee camp also pounded overnight, some 100 people
have been killed in the last 12 hours, he added. The vast majority of
the victims are women and children.

“We were all targeted,” said Ahmad Turokmani, who lost several family
members, including his daughter and grandson. “There is no safe place
in Gaza anyway.”

Al Jazeera’s Tareq Abu Azzoum, reporting from Rafah in southern Gaza,
said the Maghazi refugee camp is one of the most densely populated
areas in the middle of the Gaza Strip.

He said it was one of the places the Israeli military had previously
told the Palestinians in Gaza to evacuate to. Now the camp has been
“completely flattened”, he said.

“The vast majority of the casualties right now have been among
civilians, including [a] two weeks [old] baby that has been killed in
cold blood in this genocide,” said Azzoum.

He compared the attack with one on the Jabalia refugee camp in
northern Gaza last week, in which at least 90 people were killed.

The Maghazi camp was attacked last month as well when at least 50
Palestinians were killed.

Azzoum said the camp’s surrounding areas had been subjected to intense
Israeli shelling in the last couple of days.

The nearest hospital to the camp is Al-Aqsa Martyrs Hospital but
health facilities have been rendered non-functional across Gaza as
Israel continues to bombard the territory for a third month, killing
more than 20,400 Palestinians since October 7 and displacing more than
80 percent of the 2.3 million people who live there.

“The entire medical care system in Gaza Strip is deteriorating and
[is] on the edge of collapse,” said Azzoum.

Hamas called the air attack on the Maghazi camp “a horrific massacre”
and said it was “a new war crime”.

Israel’s military spokesperson’s office said it was looking into
reports of the attack.

Since the UN Security Council resolution passed on Friday, boosting
aid to Gaza, the scale of air raids has only increased in magnitude,
Mahmoud noted.

“There is a huge gap between the sheer level of destruction being
caused by Israeli forces and the promise of more aid,” he remarked.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/12/25/israeli-forces-massacre-at-least-70-people-in-gazas-maghazi-refugee-camp

Re: �Massacre� as Israel steps up Gaza bombardment for Christmas

<umc9ds$33eft$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63200&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63200

From: news@immibis.com (immibis)
Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re:_�Massacre�_as_Israel_steps_up_Gaza_
bombardment_for_Christmas
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 17:08:28 +0100
 by: immibis - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 16:08 UTC

On 12/25/23 16:25, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
> [ongoing genocide in Gaza by Israel]

Here on Usenet, the prevailing opinion seems to be that genocide is good.

Re: �Massacre� as Israel steps up Gaza bombardment for Christmas

<17a41faebef672ff$52841$3015877$6edd646a@news.thecubenet.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63202&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63202

Newsgroups: alt.atheism,can.politics,alt.politics.democrats.d,rec.music.classical.recordings
From: precent@yahoo.net (%)
Date: Mon, 25 Dec 2023 11:23:14 -0500
 by: % - Mon, 25 Dec 2023 16:23 UTC

immibis wrote:
> On 12/25/23 16:25, NefeshBarYochai wrote:
>> [ongoing genocide in Gaza by Israel]
>
> Here on Usenet, the prevailing opinion seems to be that genocide is good.

its usually the lesser intelligent person , that comments
on the more intelligent person's , lack of intelligents
and we all think what we do has major significants, incubus

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: �Massacre� as Israel steps up Gaza bombardment for Christmas