I've Been Moved!

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

SubjectAuthor
* UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of deMarc S
+* Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds oDan Koren

1
UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<ac966730-e134-487a-8f37-10f4548bae51n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63606&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63606

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 07:15:50 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: marcs12212@gmail.com (Marc S)
 by: Marc S - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 15:15 UTC

"Pro-Palestinian campaigners have accused Rabbi Deutsch of 'genocide' after he returned to Israel after Hamas's October 7 terror attacks to serve in the Israeli Defence Force."

Colleagues of Mr Andy Semite? ;)

"On Thursday evening, the hate campaign intensified with 'hundreds' of malicious calls to the family, including threats to kill Rabbi Deutsch, to rape and kill Mrs Deutsch and to murder their children."

Inspired by Hamas? Who as of yet have not been condemned by our favourite antisemites Andy and Ray? Who both also failed to show any form of sympathy for the Jewish hostages -- Jewish Lives obviously don't matter.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13067355/Jewish-university-chaplain-forced-hiding-receiving-hundreds-death-threats-against-family-role-IDF-reservist.html

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<9c2ffed0-5b4a-4eee-a8e3-05205be4c881n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63607&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63607

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:32:10 -0800 (PST)
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: dan.koren@gmail.com (Dan Koren)
 by: Dan Koren - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 18:32 UTC

On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 7:15:53 AM UTC-8, Marc S wrote:
> "Pro-Palestinian campaigners have accused Rabbi Deutsch of
> 'genocide' after he returned to Israel after Hamas's October 7
> terror attacks to serve in the Israeli Defence Force."
>
> Colleagues of Mr Andy Semite? ;)
>
> "On Thursday evening, the hate campaign intensified with 'hundreds'
> of malicious calls to the family, including threats to kill Rabbi Deutsch,
> to rape and kill Mrs Deutsch and to murder their children."
>
> Inspired by Hamas? Who as of yet have not been condemned by our
> favourite antisemites Andy and Ray? Who both also failed to show
> any form of sympathy for the Jewish hostages -- Jewish Lives
> obviously don't matter.
>
> https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13067355/Jewish-university-chaplain-forced-hiding-receiving-hundreds-death-threats-against-family-role-IDF-reservist.html

Do you really expect Andy, Ray, Herman, Pluted and others to give a
damn about Jewish lives ?!?

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<0001HW.2B7820B80496549E30E09338F@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63608&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63608

Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 13:23:04 -0800
From: plutedpup@outlook.com (Pluted Pup)
Subject: Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
 by: Pluted Pup - Sat, 10 Feb 2024 21:23 UTC

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 10:32:10 -0800, Dan Koren wrote:

> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 7:15:53?AM UTC-8, Marc S wrote:
> > "Pro-Palestinian campaigners have accused Rabbi Deutsch of
> > 'genocide' after he returned to Israel after Hamas's October 7
> > terror attacks to serve in the Israeli Defence Force."
> >
> > Colleagues of Mr Andy Semite? ;)
> >
> > "On Thursday evening, the hate campaign intensified with 'hundreds'
> > of malicious calls to the family, including threats to kill Rabbi Deutsch,
> > to rape and kill Mrs Deutsch and to murder their children."
> >
> > Inspired by Hamas? Who as of yet have not been condemned by our
> > favourite antisemites Andy and Ray? Who both also failed to show
> > any form of sympathy for the Jewish hostages -- Jewish Lives
> > obviously don't matter.
> >
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13067355/Jewish-university-chaplain-forced-hiding-receiving-hundreds-death-threats-against-family-role-IDF-reservist.html
>
> Do you really expect Andy, Ray, Herman, Pluted and others to give a
> damn about Jewish lives ?!?

Of course, I count the 1,400 Israelis along with the 18,000
antisemitesin that part of the world as victims of The War
On Antisemitism, along with the 100,000s of antisemites killed
in the Ukraine, and more.

Better rhetorical question, are there any antisemites in the
world that Jews don't intend to kill?

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<495f6d7a-b566-4cde-81e6-7be5a4b8f746n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63616&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63616

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:07:51 -0800 (PST)
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: marcs12212@gmail.com (Marc S)
 by: Marc S - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:07 UTC

Andrew Clarke schrieb am Samstag, 10. Februar 2024 um 22:36:09 UTC+1:
> On Sunday, February 11, 2024 at 2:15:53 AM UTC+11, Marc S wrote:
> > "Pro-Palestinian campaigners have accused Rabbi Deutsch of 'genocide' after he returned to Israel after Hamas's October 7 terror attacks to serve in the Israeli Defence Force."
> >
> From today's "The Australian":P
>
> "If, like me, you ever wondered how the Holocaust could have happened, then look no further than today. Look no further than Melbourne, where the Star of David is again being used to intimidate and threaten. Where Jewish business owners are arriving at work to find anti-Semitic graffiti strewn across doors and windows.
>
> The star of David features in various forms of vandalism throughout Melbourne.
> The star of David features in various forms of vandalism throughout Melbourne.
> READ MORE: Maniacal hatred of Jews festers in cocoon of denial | Think ‘Where’s the Jews?’ is inoffensive? You’re in denial | Mardi Gras offshoot slurs Jews | Cops’ audio expert: no ‘gas Jews’ chant | Greens, campuses driving extremist hatred of Jews |
> Look no further than Sydney, where the same extremist preachers, from their pulpits, call for Jews to be murdered. For the state of Israel to be wiped out, yes, from the river to the sea.
>
> And this is all happening in an environment free of consequences. There’s been the odd stern motherhood statement that half-heartedly tut-tuts the culprits and says there’s no room for hate in Australia. Kind of like the parent who, not moving their gaze from the TV, tells their child not to annoy her brother.

Haha, yes.

> Are we supposed to be reassured that those with the responsibility of curbing this cancer are capable, let alone interested? NSW police said nobody chanted “gas the Jews” when a feral mob swarmed the Opera House on the night of Monday, October 9, even though others claim to have heard it, and clearly. This mob was there celebrating Hamas and its orgy of rape, torture murder and violence. They set fire to the Israeli flag, set off flares and chanted “f..k the Jews” and “where’s the Jews?”. Clearly, they just wanted to catch up for a chat over a cleansing ale about the two-state solution.
>
> It’s this bracket creep of normalisation. It’s the seeming unwillingness to draw a line in the sand and say, no.

I agree.

> This past week, NSW state Greens MP Jenny Leong showed that just when you think we’ve seen the worst of the Greens, a hapless mob of university-grade anarchists who never grew up, they turn it up to 11.
>
> At a Palestinian Justice Movement event in December, Leong told the crowd the “Jewish lobby and the Zionist lobby” are infiltrating the community, that “their tentacles reach into the areas that try and influence power”. The whole speech is extraordinary and not in a good way. It is the language of days gone by. It’s now, thankfully, easy to find online and I urge you to watch for yourselves.
>
> Leong has apologised. Sorry for what she said, or for being exposed? You decide. If a bottle of wine can rob a premier of his career, surely anti-Semitic speech should spell the end of a local MP. It’s the Greens, though, so no doubt she’ll be promoted.
>

> Prime Minister Anthony Albanese has said he condemns both anti-Semitism and Islamophobia during QuestionTime on Thursday. Mr Albanese’s comments come after Greens MP Jenny Leong was accused of using anti-Jewish tropes at a pro-Palestinian event. The Prime Minister said he condemns “any form of anti-Semitism,” including comments by the More

by the Greens? "More" was a link to expand the text I believe...
> Stop taking us for fools. Stop avoiding the hard decisions and conversations. It is beyond me to understand why the Prime Minister and the premiers have clothed themselves in reticence. Their words masquerade as strength, but carry no weight in a weakness that can only be linked to electoral concerns.

Exactly.

Your Prime Minister is actually talking in similar ways to the people who harassed Rabbi Deutsch (as did Andy and Ray; with Herman being quiet on this as usual, while crying over how we were discussing modern day antisemtism lol.).

"Australian PM Albanese, opposition leader exploit Holocaust to legitimise Gaza genocide"

"In an event dripping with cynicism and hypocrisy, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and opposition leader Peter Dutton came together on Wednesday in a bipartisan display of unity for the reopening of Melbourne’s Holocaust Museum. It had been closed since the beginning of hostilities in the Middle East last month."

"Israel is committing genocide" is the rhetoric of antisemites with which they are trying to legitimize their antisemitism - and the Australian PM has got their backs on this.

https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/11/24/yplu-n24.html

Similar to Bernie Sanders in the US who calls Israel's war on Hamas "immoral", and who like dk seems to have some kind of a problem with Netanyahu ;D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpbW-YU7YVo

Here you have a Jew betraying his own people - most of all: the hostages!; no surprise Imam Al-Hassan Qazwini (Islamic Institute of America) who explained that Israel is behind ISIS endorsed Bernie Sanders back in the day ;)

https://www.timesofisrael.com/sanders-campaign-decries-previous-toxic-statements-of-imam-who-spoke-at-rally/

> More broadly, the political left, tenured academics, union lackies and those leading this anti-Israel campaign seem afflicted with an obsession with the state of Israel. The kind described by American journalist Caroline Glick. Glick single-handedly, surgically and intellectually eviscerated the Danish ambassador in December when he suggested Europe should apply a double standard to Israel when judging its actions, compared with other Middle Eastern nations. The clip is easy enough to find. Watch it, it’s a tour de force.
>
> The double standard she describes is what we are seeing in Australia. Let me prove it.
>
> When 33-year-old Roya Heshmati was sentenced in Iran to 74 brutal lashes for a hijab violation, where were the protests and marches on parliament? Between December 22 and January 21, 90 people linked to last year’s freedom protests were executed by Tehran. Ninety people, mostly young. Hanged on cranes before baying crowds. Where are the Greens? Where are Unionists for Palestine? Where are the young, keffiyeh-wearing actors from the Sydney Theatre Company? The federal government said it was deeply concerned, flogging Tehran with a soggy tissue.
>
> This obsession is almost like a person who can’t accept a relationship is over, in the sense that there is no counter to the truth that Israel, while imperfect like all democracies, has a parliament in which Jews and Arabs sit side by side. In Israel, Christians, Jews, Druze, Muslims, atheists, gay, straight, you name it, live in harmony. Their only common enemy is the one that wants to wipe them out. Let me put it bluntly: in the Middle East nobody is leaving Israel to claim asylum in Tehran, Gaza or Damascus..
>
> Is it obsession or blind hatred? Or is one caused by the other.
>
> How did the Holocaust happen? Good people stood by and did nothing. Said nothing. Weak leaders tried to bargain with evil and win. For a country that had zero problem locking us all up and controlling crowds during Covid, our leaders seem remarkably disinclined to deal with this pressing threat in a meaningful way. It’s time they did."

Yes again... "good people stood by and did nothing" (were they really good if they did nothing? no... they let it all happen and are therefore partly responsible for it)... this is how it happened, something Herman never understood:

Herman schrieb am Samstag, 24. April 2021 um 12:09:34 UTC+2:
> On Saturday, April 24, 2021 at 12:05:43 PM UTC+2, Marc S wrote:
> > Herman schrieb am Samstag, 24. April 2021 um 11:58:28 UTC+2:
>

> > > It's not that hard. Eliminating Jews was more important to Hitler than winning the war. He looked forward to losing the war, shooting himself and taking the German people with him in a faux-mythical apocalypse.
> > It was not just Hitler who made these decisions. And I still think it's kind of hard to grasp, that people put killing jews above saving their own lives (which you also see in Hamas Suicide Bombers).
>
> I guess you're not familiar with the "working towards der Führer" concept. Hitler made these decisions; he didn't always have to put them explicitly. Also, the military leaders were well aware things weren't going to end well for them if they did not do Hitler's will.

> Andrew Clarke
> Canberra

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<207fe128-adb3-4bee-ad13-f1f791dcb6fbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63617&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63617

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:10:27 -0800 (PST)
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: marcs12212@gmail.com (Marc S)
 by: Marc S - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:10 UTC

> [...]
>
> Is it obsession or blind hatred? Or is one caused by the other.
>
> How did the Holocaust happen? Good people stood by and did nothing. Said nothing. Weak leaders tried to bargain with evil and win. For a country that had zero problem locking us all up and controlling crowds during Covid, our leaders seem remarkably disinclined to deal with this pressing threat in a meaningful way. It’s time they did."

Thanks for sharing!

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<fd4b43af-e433-49f4-abd3-9de67c965ff2n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63618&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63618

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 00:19:52 -0800 (PST)
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: marcs12212@gmail.com (Marc S)
 by: Marc S - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 08:19 UTC

Dan Koren schrieb am Samstag, 10. Februar 2024 um 19:32:13 UTC+1:
> On Saturday, February 10, 2024 at 7:15:53 AM UTC-8, Marc S wrote:
> > "Pro-Palestinian campaigners have accused Rabbi Deutsch of
> > 'genocide' after he returned to Israel after Hamas's October 7
> > terror attacks to serve in the Israeli Defence Force."
> >
> > Colleagues of Mr Andy Semite? ;)
> >
> > "On Thursday evening, the hate campaign intensified with 'hundreds'
> > of malicious calls to the family, including threats to kill Rabbi Deutsch,
> > to rape and kill Mrs Deutsch and to murder their children."
> >
> > Inspired by Hamas? Who as of yet have not been condemned by our
> > favourite antisemites Andy and Ray? Who both also failed to show
> > any form of sympathy for the Jewish hostages -- Jewish Lives
> > obviously don't matter.
> >
> > https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-13067355/Jewish-university-chaplain-forced-hiding-receiving-hundreds-death-threats-against-family-role-IDF-reservist.html
> Do you really expect Andy, Ray, Herman, Pluted and others to give a
> damn about Jewish lives ?!?

No, so we expose and ridicule them ;D

Re: UK: Jewish university chaplain forced into hiding after receiving hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist

<1d052e6c-6c72-460e-8716-ac4d670290d3n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=63619&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#63619

Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sun, 11 Feb 2024 02:13:23 -0800 (PST)
hundreds of death threats against him and his family over his role as IDF reservist
From: marcs12212@gmail.com (Marc S)
 by: Marc S - Sun, 11 Feb 2024 10:13 UTC

Marc S schrieb am Sonntag, 11. Februar 2024 um 09:07:55 UTC+1:
> Your Prime Minister is actually talking in similar ways to the people who harassed Rabbi Deutsch (as did Andy and Ray; with Herman being quiet on this as usual, while crying over how we were discussing modern day antisemtism lol.).
>
> "Australian PM Albanese, opposition leader exploit Holocaust to legitimise Gaza genocide"
>
> "In an event dripping with cynicism and hypocrisy, Australian Prime Minister Anthony Albanese and opposition leader Peter Dutton came together on Wednesday in a bipartisan display of unity for the reopening of Melbourne’s Holocaust Museum. It had been closed since the beginning of hostilities in the Middle East last month."
>
> "Israel is committing genocide" is the rhetoric of antisemites with which they are trying to legitimize their antisemitism - and the Australian PM has got their backs on this.
>
> https://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2023/11/24/yplu-n24.html

Sorry; huge mistake on my part. Didn't read the whole article (don't know about the website) when I posted it, and misunderstood. Just realized, the website is actually antisemitic... claiming that Israel is committing a genocide in Gaza.

Anyway, the Australian PM betrayed Israel by staying neutral in the ICJ case against Israel (so he is not using the same rhetoric as the people who harassed Rabbi Deutsch, but he also doesn't condemn said rhetoric):

"The Australian government declined last week to state a position on the accusations of genocide levelled against Israel stemming from its bombardment of Gaza, but the prime minister went further on Monday by making clear his government would not intervene in the case either."

"https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/jan/15/albanese-australia-un-icj-genocide-trial-israel-south-africa-wont-participate"

You don't stay quiet! Yet he did.

"The Australian government declined last week to state a position on the accusations of genocide levelled against Israel stemming from its bombardment of Gaza, but the prime minister went further on Monday by making clear his government would not intervene in the case either."

You must take position. Otherwise you are complicit.