If I promised you the moon and the stars, would you believe it? -- Alan Parsons Project

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

SubjectAuthor
* Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideGerard
+* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
|`* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideRaymond Hall
| `* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
|  `* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideRaymond Hall
|   `* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
|    `- Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
+* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideHerman
|+- Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
|`- Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
`* Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi
 `- Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwideJudeoN4zi

1
Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<e496c86a65c8f4ffbbc1d54dea8c026a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64313&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64313

From: cbc111@gmail.com (Gerard)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:21:04 +0000
 by: Gerard - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:21 UTC

Israel killed more children in Gaza in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide for last 4 years

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/israel-killed-more-children-in-gaza-in-last-5-months-than-all-conflicts-worldwide-for-last-4-years-un-rapporteur/3163509

https://turkiye.un.org/en/263401-gaza-number-children-killed-higher-four-years-world-conflict

https://www.middleeastmonitor.com/20240313-israel-killed-more-children-in-gaza-in-5-months-than-all-global-conflicts-for-last-4-years-un-rapporteur/

https://www.newarab.com/news/gaza-war-kills-more-children-4-years-global-conflict

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/17/over-13000-children-killed-in-gaza-others-severely-malnourished-unicef

https://imemc.org/article/lazzarini-in-four-months-israel-killed-more-children-than-child-killed-globally/

https://www.msnbc.com/top-stories/latest/death-toll-children-gaza-israel-rcna143269

https://www.democracynow.org/2024/3/13/headlines/un_more_children_have_been_killed_in_gaza_than_in_all_other_wars_over_past_four_years

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-east/unicef-says-over-13000-children-killed-gaza-israel-offensive-2024-03-17/

https://www.cbc.ca/radio/asithappens/gaza-child-death-toll-1.7012927

etc. etc. etc.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<648f509b9b45a3ab0d6b9102f1019620@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64314&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64314

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:49:06 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 15:49 UTC

lol - brainwashed Gerard as usual ;D

Gerard is a perfect example for modern day antisemites (very similar to Andy and Ray).

Remember how Gerard equated Trump and his voters with the Nazis (very deluded -- similar to Dan; and also in some ways Bozo ;) )? Yet when Jews get rape-murdered by islamo-fascists, he is not only silent about it, but when Israel defends itself, he uses arab propaganda to demonize Israel -- note: "Killed more children"... very reminiscent of a certain antisemitic trope ;)

Idiots like you Gerard should not listen to Beethoven :) Very similar to the deluded Germans who listened to Beethoven during a certain time.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<abe8c04281ef9f48868f22520a2c355f@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64315&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64315

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:18:22 +0000
 by: Herman - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:18 UTC

"lol"

great you're having such fun over all this death and senseless destruction, jerking off to it in your Nazi gear.

Your thinking is sick. There is nothing antisemitic in lamenting the extraordinary number of civilian and infant deaths. Since you're devoid of any shred of humanity, you exult in it.
This is a war without anu attainable goal or exit strategy, meant to save Netanyahu's skin, and it's turning into a genocidal meatgrinder.

Meanwhile, like a true crypto anti-semite, you're also chastizing RMCRers who happen to be Jewish for not being sufficiently Jewish in your Nazi view.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<9d275cbd6dfcda3b8e7c166964a51abb@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64316&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64316

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:42:06 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:42 UTC

Herman wrote:

> "lol"

> great you're having such fun over all this death and senseless destruction, jerking off to it in your Nazi gear.

Let me talk some sense into you, retard:

1) I was laughing about how brainwashed Gerard is -- the absurdity of it all makes it funny. In reality it's sad.

And more importantly: 2)

Hamas is still holding hostages - babies, teenage girls etc. From the what the freed hostages have told the media it is very clear they are also being raped among other things.

Herman, forget it's me you're talking to for a moment, and just try to understand what has happened in Israel:

Imagine your kids who were just at a party in the desert were taking hostage by lunatics; and you have to envision that they are being raped, if they are not dead already - about which you know nothing.

None of the people in Gaza actually try to help Israelis getting the hostages back, the red cross (according to the relatives of the victims - yes also children - being held in Gaza) doesn't do anything as well.

Put yourself in their shoes for a moment. You would do anything to get your child back.

The distaster that is happening in Gaza is nto the fault of Israel, but the fault of Hamas and the people in Gaza who have been brainwashed to hate Jews - and it is indirectly also the fault of idiots like you and Gerard who seem to fail to realize, that while the people in Gaza are militarily not as powerful as Israel - which is very good btw -, they are Nazis. Not Trump; but Hamas and many civilians in Gaza are modern day Nazis.

Israel would stop bombing Gaza if 1) all hostages are freed, 2) Hamas drops the weapons -- simple as that.

To ask Israel to stop trying to rescure the hostages and eliminate the threat of hamas is akin to me asking you to keep yorur daughter in the hands of her kidnapper and let her be raped day and night, until what? Until the kidnapper decides to give her back? Your other daugher btw has been killed already.

You guys are such idiots for not realizing what the reality is in that place.

Your generation fucked a whole lot up in Europe, and people like Geert Wilders, Meloni etc will have to try to make some shit good again.

> Your thinking is sick. There is nothing antisemitic in lamenting the extraordinary number of civilian and infant deaths. Since you're devoid of any shred of humanity, you exult in it.
> This is a war without anu attainable goal or exit strategy, meant to save Netanyahu's skin, and it's turning into a genocidal meatgrinder.

> Meanwhile, like a true crypto anti-semite, you're also chastizing RMCRers who happen to be Jewish for not being sufficiently Jewish in your Nazi view.

What you are saying here is sick you deranged fuck. Go fuck yourself, retard.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<bc59bd4513133f4d1d0b39736e4c5380@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64317&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64317

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:45:59 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 16:45 UTC

Herman wrote:

> Your thinking is sick. There is nothing antisemitic in lamenting the extraordinary number of civilian and infant deaths.

1) He did not provide official statistics, but just arab propaganda -- 100 links, which yo usually complain about. You fuck up.

2) Gerard does not mourn the death of the children, he did not say a word about them (you think he cried about them ? lol) - he posted 100 links to hate on Israel; that's what this post was about. IF Gerard actually cared about the childen in Gaza, he would inform himself about the situation, and realize that they live under an Islamo-Fascist rulership which brainwashes them to death. And destroying said rulership - which Israel is doing - is good for the children. You guys are so fucked up in your heads lol.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<8d94841aa96f9f64b56ecfa5f159435c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64318&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64318

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:37:20 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 18:37 UTC

Now I am wondering if Bozo has the balls (Dan at least had the balls to tell these idiots that they are antisemites - Frank as well) to say something about this?

Bozo, you were very vocal about "how important it is to speak up" in reference to Trump (lol) - I hope by now you realize, how deluded you were back then, as Trump was one of the most pro-Israeli politicians (far form being a fascist - his daughter is married to a Jew ffs) - the dems were actually the ones showcasing signs of megalomania; Trump is full of himself, but his politics were very liberal.

*The statistics have been provided by the Hamas-run "Gaza Ministry of Health" - basically Gerard is taking Hitler's word of granted, similar to the Germans ;D

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<1349a8c55251d04eb46744f2de9ea804@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64319&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64319

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:01:31 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 19:01 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Now I am wondering if Bozo has the balls (Dan at least had the balls to tell these idiots that they are antisemites - Frank as well) to say something about this?

no balls needed in this environment; but you would need balls walking around certain neighborhoods in Germany and NLD - and ofc als UK etc - wearing a Kippah or a T-Shirt with an Israeli-Flag; and I assure you, it's not because of blond, blue-eyed Germans; or because of Trump, or Wilders ;)

> Bozo, you were very vocal about "how important it is to speak up" in reference to Trump (lol) - I hope by now you realize, how deluded you were back then, as Trump was one of the most pro-Israeli politicians (far form being a fascist - his daughter is married to a Jew ffs) - the dems were actually the ones showcasing signs of megalomania; Trump is full of himself, but his politics were very liberal.

Trump in some ways was as undeservedly hated, as Israel is undeservedly hated.

> *The statistics have been provided by the Hamas-run "Gaza Ministry of Health" - basically Gerard is taking Hitler's word of granted, similar to the Germans ;D

*for (had this in my mind when I wrote it -- didn't reread)

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<f5IKN.120448$zF_1.50666@fx18.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64321&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64321

worldwide
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com (Raymond Hall)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 07:57:48 +1100
 by: Raymond Hall - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 20:57 UTC

On 21/03/2024 2:49 am, JudeoN4zi wrote:
> lol - brainwashed Gerard as usual ;D
>
> Gerard is a perfect example for modern day antisemites (very similar to
> Andy and Ray).

Being anti Zionist is not antisemitism, you idiot little nazi boy. But
then what would you know anyway from beneath the swamp you live in.

Ray Hall, Taree

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<e772d7dd8f18791badac7bd8ec66936e@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64323&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64323

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:41:47 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 21:41 UTC

Raymond Hall wrote:

> On 21/03/2024 2:49 am, JudeoN4zi wrote:
>> lol - brainwashed Gerard as usual ;D
>>
>> Gerard is a perfect example for modern day antisemites (very similar to
>> Andy and Ray).

> Being anti Zionist is not antisemitism

Yes it is you retarded fuck; and earth will be a better place when antisemites like you are dead :)

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<1JKKN.179801$taff.68549@fx41.iad>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64328&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64328

worldwide
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: raymond.hallbear1@gmail.com (Raymond Hall)
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 10:56:46 +1100
 by: Raymond Hall - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 23:56 UTC

On 21/03/2024 8:41 am, JudeoN4zi wrote:
> Raymond Hall wrote:
>
>> On 21/03/2024 2:49 am, JudeoN4zi wrote:
>>> lol - brainwashed Gerard as usual ;D
>>>
>>> Gerard is a perfect example for modern day antisemites (very similar
>>> to Andy and Ray).
>
>> Being anti Zionist is not antisemitism
>
> Yes it is you retarded fuck; and earth will be a better place when
> antisemites like you are dead :)

Speak for yourself you idiot nazi retard.

Ray Hall, Taree

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<4070463527d57d70ccff8a864e29ab36@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64339&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64339

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:15:08 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:15 UTC

Raymond Hall wrote:

> On 21/03/2024 8:41 am, JudeoN4zi wrote:
>> Raymond Hall wrote:

>>> Being anti Zionist is not antisemitism
>>
>> Yes it is you retarded fuck; and earth will be a better place when
>> antisemites like you are dead :)

> Speak for yourself

Very happy about the fact it won't take too long till you're dead :) You're fucking trash.

Re: Israel killed more children in last 5 months than all conflicts worldwide

<4826551a6addbd2c2fa51e435209fe91@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64344&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64344

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
worldwide
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:50:57 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 13:50 UTC

This scene of Wolf of Wall Street comes to my mind when I think about how the Hamas Propaganda Ministry comes up with the numbers:

"Gotta pump those numbers up, those are rookie numbers" lolol

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/CES1OIkFhg4?si=L9YwhsmvCgCanSvT