"Jesus saves...but Gretzky gets the rebound!" -- Daniel Hinojosa (hinojosa@hp-sdd)

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Fetterman supports Israel

SubjectAuthor
* Fetterman supports IsraelJudeoN4zi
+* Re: Fetterman supports IsraelJudeoN4zi
|`* Re: Fetterman supports IsraelJudeoN4zi
| `- Re: Fetterman supports IsraelJudeoN4zi
`- Re: Fetterman supports IsraelJudeoN4zi

1
Fetterman supports Israel

<0d96c8a363f2fb5adac6e5b8be9a74be@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64359&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64359

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Fetterman supports Israel
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:59:07 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 10:59 UTC

Since I wrongly disparaged John Fetterman a while ago, I thought I should post this to at least try to make up for it - he stands firmly behind Israel.

“We now know this was a wide-scale, premeditated, cowardly, terrorist campaign against Israeli civilians that also claimed the lives of American citizens.

“I unequivocally support any necessary military, intelligence, and humanitarian aid to Israel. The United States has a moral obligation to be in lockstep with our ally as they confront this threat.

“I also fully support Israel neutralizing the terrorists responsible for this barbarism.”

https://www.fetterman.senate.gov/press-releases/fetterman-statement-on-israel/#:~:text=%E2%80%9CI%20unequivocally%20support%20any%20necessary,terrorists%20responsible%20for%20this%20barbarism.%E2%80%9D

Re: Fetterman supports Israel

<a1b0b6058f0a54d52f802cf5e735b611@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64360&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64360

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: Fetterman supports Israel
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:03:56 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:03 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> "How John Fetterman’s outspoken support for Israel won him supporters on the right and critics on the left"

> https://forward.com/fast-forward/595423/how-john-fettermans-outspoken-support-for-israel-won-him-supporters-on-the-right-and-critics-on-the-left/

> Fetterman is more based than many reps haha

Hadn't even read the article when I posted this, but Trump seems to view it similarly:

“How is it possible that John Fetterman in the last few months has seemingly become more based than half of the senate GOP???” Donald Trump Jr. posted on X, formerly Twitter

lol

Re: Fetterman supports Israel

<ccfff01c20ce2db26f702f61ab2473b2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64361&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64361

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:01:26 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:01 UTC

"How John Fetterman’s outspoken support for Israel won him supporters on the right and critics on the left"

https://forward.com/fast-forward/595423/how-john-fettermans-outspoken-support-for-israel-won-him-supporters-on-the-right-and-critics-on-the-left/

Fetterman is more based than many reps haha

Re: Fetterman supports Israel

<dee623244d666257136567bb36b2e794@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64362&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64362

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:21:27 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 11:21 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:

>> "How John Fetterman’s outspoken support for Israel won him supporters on the right and critics on the left"

>> https://forward.com/fast-forward/595423/how-john-fettermans-outspoken-support-for-israel-won-him-supporters-on-the-right-and-critics-on-the-left/

>> Fetterman is more based than many reps haha

> Hadn't even read the article when I posted this, but Trump seems to view it similarly:

*Trump Jr

> “How is it possible that John Fetterman in the last few months has seemingly become more based than half of the senate GOP???” Donald Trump Jr. posted on X, formerly Twitter

> lol

Re: Fetterman supports Israel

<c568a4201bb226a698041f8436303fbd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64363&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64363

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 12:16:48 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Fri, 22 Mar 2024 12:16 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Since I wrongly disparaged John Fetterman a while ago, I thought I should post this to at least try to make up for it - he stands firmly behind Israel.

*wrongfully