Eat right, stay fit, and die anyway.

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

SubjectAuthor
* Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansGerard
`* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansGerard
 `* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansHerman
  +- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  +- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  +* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  |`* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansHerman
  | +- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  | `* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansTodd M. McComb
  |  `* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  |   `- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
  +- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansFrank Berger
  `* Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi
   `- Re: Israel is deliberately starving PalestiniansJudeoN4zi

1
Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<5c6b4593d50c3cedca656681e239f843@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64324&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64324

From: cbc111@gmail.com (Gerard)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:39:16 +0000
 by: Gerard - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:39 UTC

Israel is not just targeting civilians, it is trying to damn the future of the Palestinian people by harming their children.”

Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<ed3e6190aa6a0721e89d443ad349c459@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64325&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64325

From: cbc111@gmail.com (Gerard)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:37:00 +0000
 by: Gerard - Wed, 20 Mar 2024 22:37 UTC

Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

Israel is intentionally starving Palestinians and should be held accountable for war crimes – and genocide, according to the UN’s leading expert on the right to food.

Hunger and severe malnutrition are widespread in the Gaza Strip, where about 2.2 million Palestinians are facing severe shortages resulting from Israel destroying food supplies and severely restricting the flow of food, medicines and other humanitarian supplies. Aid trucks and Palestinians waiting for humanitarian relief have come under Israeli fire.

“There is no reason to intentionally block the passage of humanitarian aid or intentionally obliterate small-scale fishing vessels, greenhouses and orchards in Gaza – other than to deny people access to food,” Michael Fakhri, the UN special rapporteur on the right to food, told the Guardian.

“Intentionally depriving people of food is clearly a war crime. Israel has announced its intention to destroy the Palestinian people, in whole or in part, simply for being Palestinian. In my view as a UN human rights expert, this is now a situation of genocide. This means the state of Israel in its entirety is culpable and should be held accountable – not just individuals or this government or that person.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2024/feb/27/un-israel-food-starvation-palestinians-war-crime-genocide

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<b59a6ab6921e1d416392059f6aae59ea@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64332&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64332

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:38:50 +0000
 by: Herman - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 01:38 UTC

Also, reports from various sources (including non-partisan US and UK surgeons) talk about hospitals getting systematically destroyed, medical equipmet getting smashed. Cultural insitutions such as schools and libraries have been obliterated, becasue, you know, Hamas fighters may hide between dictionaries - just kidding.
It's a scorched earth strategy. In case food trucks have a chance of getting close to starving Palestinians, groups of settlers block the roads because they want Palestinians to leave or die. This has been going on for a long time.
The beauty of this genocidal strategy is that not everything is coming down from central command, soldiers and civilians do this because they're happily working towards the complete obliteration of Palestinian life.
It's the same as with those Polish, Lithuanian and Ukrainian villagers back in 1943 who were only too happy to help the SS shoot Jews in ditches because these people were bugging them.

Obviously this is a music group, but I understand Gerard's feelings. Only a little while ago people like DK and FB were happily cheering these developments and questioning the reports of genocide, because news about Palestinian deaths just couldn't be true, these weren't people, just silly numbers.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<1d1ba7ae299e9a45a4ba78f2fb21a3c1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64335&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64335

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:08:46 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:08 UTC

Antisemites running wild I see ;D

Any posts about music?

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<e9d88bb11026ddbd68a0ba96a0311467@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64338&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64338

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:12:09 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:12 UTC

Herman wrote:

> The beauty of this genocidal strategy is that not everything is coming down from central command, soldiers and civilians do this because they're happily working towards the complete obliteration of Palestinian life.
> It's the same as with those Polish, Lithuanian and Ukrainian villagers back in 1943 who were only too happy to help the SS shoot Jews in ditches because these people were bugging them.

Now when Herman has the backing of other antisemites he'll be very honest -- we can all see very clearly now: Herman is a full bown antisemite as well. Dan and I were always right about him ;)

Pure projection and confusing the Jews with the Nazis -- very well done Herman.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<901d80ca6e286b2e8c391e73f63c81be@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64340&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64340

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:19:07 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:19 UTC

Herman wrote:

> The beauty of this genocidal strategy is that not everything is coming down from central command, soldiers and civilians do this because they're happily working towards the complete obliteration of Palestinian life.
> It's the same as with those Polish, Lithuanian and Ukrainian villagers back in 1943 who were only too happy to help the SS shoot Jews in ditches because these people were bugging them.

For the other readers:

"The Working Definition of Antisemitism, which was adopted by the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, the U.S. Department of State, and other organizations, has offered several examples in which criticism of Israel may be antisemitic, including "drawing comparison of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparisons_between_Israel_and_Nazi_Germany

I have shared this before. According to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance, Herman is clearly an antisemite - just like the other trash here.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<d4dc039fa75bdf74de93d32a167c4c20@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64341&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64341

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:35:06 +0000
 by: Herman - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:35 UTC

"drawing comparison of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

looks like you forgot what you're calling yourself these days:

judeonazi, a nazi imagining himself a Jew. It's the purest form of antisemitism.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<f8c9e39ce3ad48d0bade52555d92d3f7@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64342&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64342

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:39:15 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 06:39 UTC

Herman wrote:

> "drawing comparison of contemporary Israeli policy to that of the Nazis."

> looks like you forgot what you're calling yourself these days:

> judeonazi, a nazi imagining himself a Jew. It's the purest form of antisemitism.

You are a fucking idiot lol -- this name was an ironic gesture because of people comparing Israel to the Nazis and because you fool called me a Nazi. You are such a fucking retard.

Own up to your mistake. According to the IHRA and the US Department of State etc. you are considered an antisemite.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<uti27d$nad$1@hope.eyrie.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64350&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64350

From: mccomb@medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:36:13 -0000 (UTC)
Originator: todd@pangkur.medieval.org (Todd M. McComb)
 by: Todd M. McComb - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:36 UTC

In article <d4dc039fa75bdf74de93d32a167c4c20@www.novabbs.com>,
Herman <herst@online.nl> wrote:
>... a nazi imagining himself a Jew. It's the purest form of
>antisemitism.

*ding* *ding*

Making a mockery of the whole thing. But hey, at least this dude
loves killing!

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<720bee5d45ad147abba7bdd486a052ff@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64351&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64351

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:48:47 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:48 UTC

Todd M. McComb wrote:

> Making a mockery of the whole thing. But hey, at least this dude
> loves killing!

Sure I love to see unrepentant antisemites buried 6 feet deep ;) And I'll be happy to hear about Ray's death as well. Herman's too. Unless ofc, they repent. I'm not calling for murder, I'm just saying I'm delighted to hear about the deaths of unrepentant antisemites.

I'm mocking you fools ;) As you are making a joke about the suffering of the Israelis - you are not even mentioning it. You sick fucks. Instead you are the ones siding with modern day Nazis while projecting your own delusions on Israel. Just as the Nazis did wrt the Jews. You are all sick fucks -- probably too demented to even understand what's going on lol.

*I actually provided official definitions of antisemitism which show that Herman is an antisemite for everyone to see.

This is an exemplary thread to showcase modern day antisemitism (*Herman, Gerard, Ray and Todd provided perfect examples).

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<0b157a0f658c99176e700cff5e5e999c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64352&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64352

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:03:59 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 20:03 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> This is an exemplary thread to showcase modern day antisemitism (*Herman, Gerard, Ray and Todd provided perfect examples).

What is also interesting to note is that news agencies have been reporting about a huge rise in antisemitism since 7/10 - but this analysis is wrong: The antisemitism was only kept in check, it was kept hidden... and now the antisemites feel like they are allowed to let it all loose - such as Herman who kept his antisemitism in check, only to now liken the Jews to the Nazis - MEGA-FUCKING-LOL - human trash, really. Just fucking trash. May he burn in hell forever. Amen.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<37ycnbNGuNmKXmH4nZ2dnZfqn_adnZ2d@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64354&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64354

Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2024 19:30:31 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: frankdberger@gmail.com (Frank Berger)
 by: Frank Berger - Thu, 21 Mar 2024 23:30 UTC

On 3/20/2024 9:38 PM, Herman wrote:
> Also, reports from various sources (including non-partisan US and UK surgeons) talk about hospitals getting systematically destroyed, medical equipmet getting smashed. Cultural insitutions such as schools and libraries have been obliterated, becasue, you know, Hamas fighters may hide between dictionaries  -  just kidding. It's a scorched earth strategy. In case food trucks have a chance of getting close to starving Palestinians, groups of settlers block the roads because they want Palestinians to leave or die. This has been going on for a long time. The beauty of this genocidal strategy is that not everything is coming down from central command, soldiers and civilians do this because they're happily working towards the complete obliteration of Palestinian life.
> It's the same as with those Polish, Lithuanian and Ukrainian villagers back in 1943 who were only too happy to help the SS shoot Jews in ditches because these people were bugging them.
> Obviously this is a music group, but I understand Gerard's feelings. Only a little while ago people like DK and FB were happily cheering these developments and questioning the reports of genocide, because news about Palestinian deaths just couldn't be true, these weren't people, just silly numbers.

The only estimates of Palestinian casualties in Gaza come from Hamas. Why any thinking news network, government or person would accept these without question is mind-boggling.

Regarding the food truck blah blah, there are no Jewish settlers in Gaza. Anticipating a reply that you (or whoever wrote this) were referring to the West Bank, where there are Jewish settlers, there are zero starving Palestinians.

You always uses expressions like "reports from various sources" without being specific. Could that be because there are no such (reliable) sources?

I have seen no reports of Israel destroying hospitals or medical equipment, schools, or libraries. Nevertheless, the rules of war allow such destruction if your enemy is using these facilities as bases, offices, etc. Israel killed 90 terrorists in a hospital yesterday and captured another 200-300. If there was a firefight that damaged hospital facilities (I don't know that there was) then too bad.

Regarding Hamas' casualty claims. Their civilian estimates include Hamas fighters. According to other reports I have seen, the degree of true civilian casualties compared to combatants is way lower than normal for urban warfare. Why is this? Because, contrary to the absurd genocide charge, Israel's efforts to avoid non-combatant casualties is well-publicized. You can google this if you like (you won't).

I couldn't convince you that despite what I have written here, I do not cheer the deaths of innocent Palestinians.

None of this would have happened, of course, if Hamas hadn't perpetrated the Oct. 7 atrocity. It would stop if Hamas would surrender (or leave Gaza) and return whatever number of living hostages might remain.

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<704d40340f84af45fe3a70912c81cdb5@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64384&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64384

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 15:32:32 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 15:32 UTC

Jüdische Allgemeine:

"»Israel-Bashing führt zu Gewalt gegen Juden in Europa«: EJC-Präsident Ariel Muzicant kritisiert die israelfeindliche Rhetorik von Politikern wie dem EU-Chefdiplomaten Borrell."

"Israel-bashing leads to violence against Jews in Europe": EJC President Ariel Muzicant criticizes the anti-Israel rhetoric of politicians such as EU chief diplomat Borrell."

https://twitter.com/JuedischeOnline/status/1770770882740248758?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1770770882740248758%7Ctwgr%5E673a344ee8ed05a246075d4ae4f6594acf9ac659%7Ctwcon%5Es1_&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mena-watch.com%2Fdie-luegen-des-josep-borrell%2F

Let us all thank Herman for contributing to antisemitism, by likening Jews to the Nazis :)

Re: Israel is deliberately starving Palestinians

<d915f4c1c956132a9b373bf06bd0648f@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64387&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64387

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2024 15:57:21 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 23 Mar 2024 15:57 UTC

Translated from German (below) to English using google:

"It's quite simple, and the door is open to everyone: Given that Israel is now routinely labeled a genocidal, colonialist and imperialist; Given that mobs prey on Jews on university campuses and in the streets, EU High Representative for Foreign Affairs Josep Borrell should have no trouble joining in on the fun. And in fact, Borrell has already successfully joined in with his accusation that Israel is using hunger as a weapon of war.

What he says is of course a lie, but so are the other accusations cited - and no one cares. Anti-Semitism is fertile ground, and so the terrible accusation of starving children can take root just as quickly as any other blood libel.

But Borrell knows for a fact that he is lying: Eighty percent more trucks loaded with food are currently coming to Gaza than before the war. Before October 7th there were seventy trucks per day, now the average is 126 and the number continues to rise. Israel sets no limits on aid deliveries and has opened new routes for deliveries."

----

Es ist ganz einfach, und die Tür steht jedem offen: In Anbetracht der Tatsache, dass Israel jetzt routinemäßig als Völkermörder, Kolonialist und Imperialist bezeichnet wird; in Anbetracht der Tatsache, dass der Mob auf Universitätsgeländen und in den Straßen Jagd auf Juden macht, sollte es dem Hohen Vertreter der EU für auswärtige Angelegenheiten, Josep Borrell, keine Schwierigkeiten bereiten, sich an dem Spaß zu beteiligen. Und in der Tat hat Borrell sich mit seiner Anschuldigung, Israel setze Hunger als Kriegswaffe ein, dem Treiben bereits erfolgreich angeschlossen.

Was er sagt, ist natürlich eine Lüge, aber das gilt auch für die anderen zitierten Anschuldigungen – und es interessiert niemanden. Antisemitismus ist ein fruchtbarer Boden, und so kann der schreckliche Vorwurf der hungernden Kinder genauso schnell Fuß fassen wie jede andere Blutverleumdung.

Borrell weiß aber sicher, dass er lügt: So kommen derzeit achtzig Prozent mehr mit Lebensmitteln beladene Lastwagen nach Gaza als vor dem Krieg. Vor dem 7. Oktober waren es siebzig Lastwagen pro Tag, jetzt sind es im Durchschnitt 126, und die Zahl steigt weiter. Israel setzt den Hilfslieferungen keine Grenzen und hat neue Routen für die Lieferungen eröffnet.

----

https://www.mena-watch.com/die-luegen-des-josep-borrell/