Some people only open up to tell you that they're closed.

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / OT: Gaza

SubjectAuthor
* OT: GazaDeepBlue
+* Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
|`- Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
`* Re: OT: GazaHerman
 +* Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 |`* Re: OT: GazaHerman
 | +* Re: OT: GazaHerman
 | |`* Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 | | `* Re: OT: GazaDeepBlue
 | |  `* Re: OT: GazaFrank Berger
 | |   `* Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 | |    `* Re: OT: GazaDeepBlue
 | |     `* Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 | |      +* Re: OT: GazaDeepBlue
 | |      |`- Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 | |      `- Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 | `- Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi
 `- Re: OT: GazaJudeoN4zi

1
OT: Gaza

<9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64476&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64476

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: OT: Gaza
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:27:43 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:27 UTC

Just stumbled upon this piece on LinkedIn:

Storm in the Arab world:

The Muslim blogger, Hoda Janat, is shocked by
what she has learned about Gaza since the
beginning of the war. In a bold post, she
describes what she learned from the war
process and reveals the good and comfortable
life to which the residents of Gaza and the
leaders of the Hamas organization have become
accustomed thanks to Israel's consideration.
The post exposes the hypocrisy of the Hamas
organization about the supposed situation of
the Gazans which was so bad before the war,

And so she publishes:

1. We suddenly discovered that in the Gaza
Strip, where 2 million people live, there
are 36 hospitals. There are Arab countries
with a population of 30 million that do not
have that many hospitals.

2. Surprisingly, we discovered that Gaza
receives free water, electricity, gas and
fuel from Israel. Of course, there is not
a single Arab citizen anywhere else in the
world who does not pay for water, electricity
and gas.

3. We suddenly found out that Gaza receives
30 million dollars a month only from Qatar.
And 120 million dollars a month from UNRWA.
And 50 million dollars a month from the
European Union. And 30 million dollars a
month from America. There are Arab countries
drowning in debt and can't find anyone who
can give them even a million dollars.

4. Suddenly we discovered that there is no
"siege" on Gaza and all goods flow there
and the borders are open. The Gazans went
to Egypt and from there to all over the world.

5. Unexpectedly, we discovered that Arabs
live better in Gaza than in many Arab
countries.

6. Suddenly we discovered that our minds
were programmed by the lies of the Muslim
Brotherhood media.

7. Suddenly we discovered that the children
in Gaza are not children as we normally
imagine children, but terrorist children
with machine guns and suicide belts who
have undergone special training by Hamas.

8. We suddenly discovered that the schools,
hospitals and mosques in Gaza are organized
terrorist headquarters and ammunition depots
with underground tunnels of Hamas.

9. We suddenly discovered that in Gaza there
is an underground "metro" of Hamas that extends
over 500 km, which Israel can only envy.

10. Suddenly we discovered that the so-called
doctors and teachers in Gaza turned out to be
active Hamas terrorists.

11. Suddenly we discovered that rockets and
mortars are kept in children's rooms in Gaza
homes.

12. Suddenly we discovered that Hitler and his
book "Mein Kampf" were very popular in Gaza,
and its Arabic translation was in almost every
house in Gaza, or a portrait of the author.

13. Suddenly we discovered that Gazans live a
life of luxury, with multi-story mansions with
swimming pools and premium German cars.

14. We suddenly discovered that there is no
Israeli blockade in Gaza because it still
borders its Muslim sister Egypt.

15. We suddenly discovered that most of the
"citizens" in Gaza support Hamas and other
terrorist groups, elected Hamas in democratic
elections and celebrated the massacre on
October 7.

16. We suddenly discovered that the so-called
reporters and journalists in Gaza who work for
the Western media CNN, AP, Reuters and others
turned out to be Hamas terrorists who
participated in the October 7 massacre.

17. We suddenly discovered that the so-called
'peace activists' and 'workers of international
human rights organizations' of the UN, the Red
Cross and the WHO, turned out to be terrorists
and corrupt Hamas.

18. We suddenly discovered that each of the Hamas
leaders is a billionaire and richer than President
Trump, with a net worth of 4-5 billion dollars each.

And to conclude, the Muslim blogger exposed the mask
of hypocrisy of Hamas in Gaza in a series of tweets
that shook the Arab world.

For those of you who doubt the truth of these things,
here is a link to the blogger's Facebook page, you
will be surprised by the things she puts online with
tremendous courage

https://www.facebook.com/hoda.jannat.79?mibextid=ZbWKwL

Pleasant reading to you all -- especially Gerard,
Herman, Ray, Andy and Pluted Poop.

Ciao!

Re: OT: Gaza

<233714cbe27851882f74409472d3d16a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64480&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64480

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Re: OT: Gaza
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:55:22 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 10:55 UTC

This ofc is all true; thanks to you and especially to that muslim blogger for sharing the details (I still think she doesn't go far enough in relating Hamas to the islamic ideology, but whatever).

What's bullshit ofc, is the shit about "Suddenly"... anyone who had any understanding about what was going on in Gaza before 10/7 knew about all of this... and while the terrorist leaders are super rich, I doubt they're as rich as Trump or the Qatari oil sheikhs... Arafat though had billion(s?) in his bank accounts when he died iirc; so maybe...

His familiy btw owns an entire street in London:

"The daughter of Yasser Arafat, #Zahoua is the only heir to an estimated $8 billion fortune that was given to the Arabs in ‘aid’. She owns an entire street in London. Graduated from prestigious university in Paris. She is a Palestinian refugee."

https://twitter.com/EretzIsrael/status/1536585219179937792

Re: OT: Gaza

<473a98d4ae859cdf0b8f8565f54473ca@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64482&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64482

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:08:13 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:08 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> This ofc is all true; thanks to you and especially to that muslim blogger for sharing the details (I still think she doesn't go far enough in relating Hamas to the islamic ideology, but whatever).

> What's bullshit ofc, is the shit about "Suddenly"... anyone who had any understanding about what was going on in Gaza before 10/7 knew about all of this... and while the terrorist leaders are super rich, I doubt they're as rich as Trump or the Qatari oil sheikhs... Arafat though had billion(s?) in his bank accounts when he died iirc; so maybe...

> His familiy btw owns an entire street in London:

> "The daughter of Yasser Arafat, #Zahoua is the only heir to an estimated $8 billion fortune that was given to the Arabs in ‘aid’. She owns an entire street in London. Graduated from prestigious university in Paris. She is a Palestinian refugee."

> https://twitter.com/EretzIsrael/status/1536585219179937792

To add:

"Zahoua Arafat lives with her mother in the most chic neighborhood of Paris. She speaks 4 languages but doesn't speak, read or write any Arabic. She's counting on ijits to defend the Palestinian cause."

"Yasser Arafat’s wealth is held in bank accounts, real estate and other assets that can easily be made liquid. The bank accounts are spread about in Europe, Arab countries, the Far East – and even the US – under companies controlled by Arafat's family."

https://nypost.com/2002/08/14/hes-billion-dollar-arafat-got-rich-on-aid-for-palestinians-israel-general-says/

Re: OT: Gaza

<f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64483&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64483

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:08:44 +0000
 by: Herman - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:08 UTC

"discovered that in the Gaza
Strip, where 2 million people live, there
are 36 hospitals."

It's hilarious you just wrote that the Guardian is bad or biased journalism and then you go and post some random screed some guy wrote on linkedin, just because your hate algorithm delivered it to you.

Anyone can write anything on linkedin. There are zero checks or balances, just the way you like it, whose every post on RMCR (a music group) is full of lies and false attributions.

So this linkedin rando writes there are suspiciously many hospitals in Gaza. Why don't these Palestinians die already? (Oh, and make sure to write "I'm a Muslim", just like Trumpists always write "I used to vote Dems all my life")

So what a grownup does in a case like this is obviously check how large these hospitals are - before they were flattened by IDF and their equipment gratuitously wrecked, just in case there was a Hamas terrorist hiding in that box.

What you get if you google 'hospital beds Gaza / Israel is there used to be 1.3 hospital beds in Gaza to 2,9 in Israel.

And of course by now, close to zero in Gaza. That should make you sleep better at night.

I'm sure there is a Reddit group, called "I hate every single human being but myself and I want to see them killed while I gobble chocolate all day."
If not you could start one. No doubt your little Nazi friend would love to join you, and wouldn't it be fun to watch blood splattered footage all the time while jerking off?

Re: OT: Gaza

<34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64484&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64484

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:18:36 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:18 UTC

Herman wrote:

> It's hilarious you just wrote that the Guardian is bad or biased journalism and then you go and post some random screed some guy wrote on linkedin, just because your hate algorithm delivered it to you.

What's hilarious is that you don't realize how antisemitic you are yourself, while walking around branding everyone a Nazi lol ;D Completely fucked in the head.

I have provided the definition of antisemitism of an official insitution dealing with said matter, yet you chose to ignore it. Just as you chose to ignore what pluted said about the Jews -- complete retardation.

This is how actual nazis sound like:

Pluted Pup wrote:

> All Jews say that Jews are always right, and
> victims of Jews are always wrong.

Re: OT: Gaza

<43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64486&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64486

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:22:40 +0000
 by: Herman - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:22 UTC

Obviously I am not responsible for what PP writes.

It was clear from the beginning that his views are antithetical to mine.

He joined because DK's frequent use of the slur 'antisemite' and other ethnic slurs made RMCR surface on search engines as a place where people could fight about these things.

So did you. You clearly don't give damn about music.

Re: OT: Gaza

<cc937966400f39adaffaa33d4668c2d3@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64488&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64488

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:32:39 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:32 UTC

Herman wrote:

> "discovered that in the Gaza
> Strip, where 2 million people live, there
> are 36 hospitals."

> It's hilarious you just wrote that the Guardian is bad or biased journalism and then you go and post some random screed some guy wrote on linkedin, just because your hate algorithm delivered it to you.

> Anyone can write anything on linkedin. There are zero checks or balances, just the way you like it, whose every post on RMCR (a music group) is full of lies and false attributions.

> So this linkedin rando writes there are suspiciously many hospitals in Gaza. Why don't these Palestinians die already? (Oh, and make sure to write "I'm a Muslim", just like Trumpists always write "I used to vote Dems all my life")

> So what a grownup does in a case like this is obviously check how large these hospitals are - before they were flattened by IDF and their equipment gratuitously wrecked, just in case there was a Hamas terrorist hiding in that box.

There were terrorists in hospitals - not the fault of the Israelis; and the population in Gaza defended said terrorists (terrorists who took children as hostages) instead of turning on them.

> What you get if you google 'hospital beds Gaza / Israel is there used to be 1.3 hospital beds in Gaza to 2,9 in Israel.

Herman the google expert ;D now he knows what's up in Gaza.

> And of course by now, close to zero in Gaza. That should make you sleep better at night.

What about the Israeli hostages that are being held in the Gaza tunnels? They don't rob your sleep, eh?

> I'm sure there is a Reddit group, called "I hate every single human being but myself and I want to see them killed while I gobble chocolate all day."
> If not you could start one. No doubt your little Nazi friend would love to join you, and wouldn't it be fun to watch blood splattered footage all the time while jerking off?

This really is one of the most fucked up posts I have ever read on here - at least I had a good laugh...

Guardian is biased and antisemitic, just as you are biased and antisemitic -- very simple.

If you actually took some time to look into the matter a bit more, using different sources etc, instead of solely jerking off on the Guardian, you actually could learn a thing or two ;D

Re: OT: Gaza

<108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64489&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64489

From: herst@online.nl (Herman)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:37:58 +0000
 by: Herman - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:37 UTC

"while walking around branding everyone a Nazi lol"

You're making this up. I don't call "everyone" anything.

You branded yourself a Nazi. It's hard to disagree with this.

Your thing with Israel or Jewish people or your phony Jiddish is clearly fake.

Everyone but you can see this.

You're like one of those hip racists who keep saying the N-word while jive-snapping their fingers.

Re: OT: Gaza

<1cd6b28e6522aa1fa61c9e9eb82b07dc@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64490&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64490

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:41:33 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:41 UTC

Herman wrote:

> Obviously I am not responsible for what PP writes.

You are responsible for calling me a Nazi, yet staying quiet on pp. It just very clearly shows your hypocrisy.

You are engaging in a friendly manner with a virulent antisemite and you don't see any problem with that Herman?

> It was clear from the beginning that his views are antithetical to mine.

Not really. You are both making up stuff about the Jews -- the Jews being Nazis, the Jews committing a genocide (the UN has clearly decided that a case on genocide can not be made at this time; yet you are stating it as if it were a fact).

The case about genocide was brought to the UN by South Africa -- and South Africa eats Hamas's ass; there are pictures of the South African president with Ismail Haniyeh... South-Africa-Hamas connection was responsible for said accusation, the accusation you fell for.

https://www.juedische-allgemeine.de/juedische-welt/unsere-regierung-agiert-als-sprachrohr-der-hamas/

> He joined because DK's frequent use of the slur 'antisemite' and other ethnic slurs made RMCR surface on search engines as a place where people could fight about these things.

He did not join because of DK you idiot, he is just an antisemite and that's why he's saying the stuff - it also fucking doesn't matter why he says it; because it's fucking wrong.

> So did you. You clearly don't give damn about music.

Huh? I talked more about music since I am here than you did lol

Re: OT: Gaza

<4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64491&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64491

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:43:51 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 11:43 UTC

Herman wrote:

> "while walking around branding everyone a Nazi lol"

> You're making this up. I don't call "everyone" anything.

You surely called me a nazi.

> You branded yourself a Nazi. It's hard to disagree with this.

So, what's your definition of a Nazi? You seem to use the word arbitrarily.

> Your thing with Israel or Jewish people or your phony Jiddish is clearly fake.

Not really, it's authentic -- you are a complete fake who is projecting.

> Everyone but you can see this.

Lol

> You're like one of those hip racists who keep saying the N-word while jive-snapping their fingers.`

Talking about yourself again...

Re: OT: Gaza

<d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64500&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64500

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:58:49 +0000
 by: DeepBlue - Mon, 25 Mar 2024 22:58 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Herman wrote:

>> "while walking around branding
>> everyone a Nazi lol"

>> You're making this up. I don't
>> call "everyone" anything.

> You surely called me a nazi.

>> You branded yourself a Nazi. It's
> hard to disagree with this.

> So, what's your definition of a Nazi?
> You seem to use the word arbitrarily.

Herman's definition of a Nazi is
clearly "anyone who supports Israel".

What else is new?

Cheers

Re: OT: Gaza

<syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64508&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64508

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 00:59:41 -0400
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
From: frankdberger@gmail.com (Frank Berger)
 by: Frank Berger - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 04:59 UTC

On 3/25/2024 6:58 PM, DeepBlue wrote:
> JudeoN4zi wrote:
>
>> Herman wrote:
>
>>> "while walking around branding everyone a Nazi lol"
>
>>> You're making this up. I don't call "everyone" anything.
>
>> You surely called me a nazi.
>
>>> You branded yourself a Nazi. It's
>> hard to disagree with this.
>
>> So, what's your definition of a Nazi? You seem to use the word arbitrarily.
>

> Herman's definition of a Nazi is clearly "anyone who supports Israel".
> What else is new?
> Cheers

Herman has a history of assigning private meanings to words to suit himself. Dictionaries are meaningless.

Re: OT: Gaza

<cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64523&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64523

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:27:41 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com>
 by: JudeoN4zi - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 15:27 UTC

Frank Berger wrote:

> On 3/25/2024 6:58 PM, DeepBlue wrote:
>> JudeoN4zi wrote:

>>> You surely called me a nazi.

>>> hard to disagree with this.
>>
>>> So, what's your definition of a Nazi? You seem to use the word arbitrarily.
>>

>> Herman's definition of a Nazi is clearly "anyone who supports Israel".
>> What else is new?
>> Cheers

> Herman has a history of assigning private meanings to words to suit himself. Dictionaries are meaningless.

Even funnier if you take into account he supposedly studied linguistics ;D

Re: OT: Gaza

<814b0261c40a501407fed6c508757ddd@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64525&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64525

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:33:14 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com>
 by: DeepBlue - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 03:33 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Frank Berger wrote:
>
>> Herman has a history of assigning
>> private meanings to words to suit
>> himself. Dictionaries are meaningless.
>
> Even funnier if you take into account
> he supposedly studied linguistics ;D

That was as much of a lie as the claim
he plays the violin. Someone as tone
deaf as Herman cannot possibly play
any musical instrument -- not even
percussion!

Cheers

Re: OT: Gaza

<77d8f0be22ad2354ac1063f14c9784cb@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64526&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64526

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:01:32 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com> <814b0261c40a501407fed6c508757ddd@www.novabbs.com>
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:01 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:
>>
>> Frank Berger wrote:
>>
>>> Herman has a history of assigning
>>> private meanings to words to suit
>>> himself. Dictionaries are meaningless.
>>
>> Even funnier if you take into account
>> he supposedly studied linguistics ;D

> That was as much of a lie as the claim
> he plays the violin. Someone as tone
> deaf as Herman cannot possibly play
> any musical instrument -- not even
> percussion!

Makes sense

-- Another thing he told us, which I'm quite certain was a lie as well, was the story of his heroic grandfather being put into a death-camp with Jews for anti-Nazi-activities or sth. Herman is just full of shit.

> Cheers

Re: OT: Gaza

<1d4f4f5a0a834c1d22b18a53bd3ffa2f@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64528&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64528

From: dan.koren@gmail.com (DeepBlue)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:22:35 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com> <814b0261c40a501407fed6c508757ddd@www.novabbs.com> <77d8f0be22ad2354ac1063f14c9784cb@www.novabbs.com>
 by: DeepBlue - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:22 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> -- Another thing he told us, which I'm
> quite certain was a lie as well, was the
> story of his heroic grandfather being put
> into a death-camp with Jews for anti-Nazi-
> activities or sth.

Maybe this is one of the reasons he is such
an antisemite. Who knows ....

Re: OT: Gaza

<8f5e330f5e9c096577999ef0d64e6e91@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64529&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64529

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:21:05 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com> <814b0261c40a501407fed6c508757ddd@www.novabbs.com> <77d8f0be22ad2354ac1063f14c9784cb@www.novabbs.com>
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:21 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> Makes sense

forgot to put a smiley after this ;)

> -- Another thing he told us, which I'm quite certain was a lie as well, was the story of his heroic grandfather being put into a death-camp with Jews for anti-Nazi-activities or sth. Herman is just full of shit.

This I'm very sure Herman pulled out of his ass - he did not address any specific questions regarding this matter. Probably because they would have revealed that it was a lie. (Just as he did not answer how he defines a Nazi - he did not answer it, because it was have shown, that I can't be considered a Nazi, and that he was being a complete retard wrt this matter. Herman just can't deal with the feeling of shame in a mature way -- he will run and stick to his idiotic notions instead of changing them).

>> Cheers

Re: OT: Gaza

<7117a721fe9a2bc5192414094bf1630d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=64530&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#64530

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:29:38 +0000
References: <9fc307c219fad23d90780e41ba88a7bd@www.novabbs.com> <f45759fb2a24ad5b5e085d3793d91f9c@www.novabbs.com> <34e4f5b836d2f601214cfc3e17cab4fa@www.novabbs.com> <43d3db02efd4ee503e502ed9827bc7ff@www.novabbs.com> <108be3f05f6c1302d213735e03bc92d4@www.novabbs.com> <4974b10e9a18dbad959ca65013534a75@www.novabbs.com> <d08b0b2cebbc4b6dfd197c072aa45fd1@www.novabbs.com> <syednUIfotKjy5_7nZ2dnZfqnPoAAAAA@supernews.com> <cb695a1e9224ca0e2bb4e8473359028a@www.novabbs.com> <814b0261c40a501407fed6c508757ddd@www.novabbs.com> <77d8f0be22ad2354ac1063f14c9784cb@www.novabbs.com> <1d4f4f5a0a834c1d22b18a53bd3ffa2f@www.novabbs.com>
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 27 Mar 2024 07:29 UTC

DeepBlue wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:
>>
>> -- Another thing he told us, which I'm
>> quite certain was a lie as well, was the
>> story of his heroic grandfather being put
>> into a death-camp with Jews for anti-Nazi-
>> activities or sth.

> Maybe this is one of the reasons he is such
> an antisemite. Who knows ....

A case could be made -- ask Freud ;)

Some form of rebellion against his philosemitic grandpa...