From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Subject: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21 UTC

https://youtu.be/qmyBnsiRilc?si=12nwSNBNs_5j46zc

It’s so bad… all of it…. Virsaladze and the orchestra… and Richter thought highly of her eh? (Well I like her playing the andante of one of Haydns PCs in a video uploaded by ADGO… thought her Mozart wasn’t too bad here as well iirc)

Richter himself doesn’t seem to have been a good Mozart pianist… be it in the concertos, the sonatas or violin sonatas w Kagan…

Re: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466

<2c54df8c3f276bd9f2267f34efcd8c28@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65496&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65496

From: mavajen635@bizatop.com (howard)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000
 by: howard - Thu, 9 May 2024 13:51 UTC

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> https://youtu.be/qmyBnsiRilc?si=12nwSNBNs_5j46zc

> It’s so bad… all of it…. Virsaladze and the orchestra… and Richter thought highly of her eh? (Well I like her playing the andante of one of Haydns PCs in a video uploaded by ADGO… thought her Mozart wasn’t too bad here as well iirc)

> Richter himself doesn’t seem to have been a good Mozart pianist… be it in the concertos, the sonatas or violin sonatas w Kagan…

Joyce Hatto is better.

Re: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466

<4bfb8cbc3e0430c4d99eceef179e2897@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65497&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65497

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Thu, 9 May 2024 16:40 UTC

howard wrote:

> JudeoN4zi wrote:

>> https://youtu.be/qmyBnsiRilc?si=12nwSNBNs_5j46zc

>> It’s so bad… all of it…. Virsaladze and the orchestra… and Richter thought highly of her eh? (Well I like her playing the andante of one of Haydns PCs in a video uploaded by ADGO… thought her Mozart wasn’t too bad here as well iirc)

>> Richter himself doesn’t seem to have been a good Mozart pianist… be it in the concertos, the sonatas or violin sonatas w Kagan…

> Joyce Hatto is better.

I've actually read about her on here before I started writing here ;)

Re: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466

<7b8a9c30add2dc298088bc8c12ae7717@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65498&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65498

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000

JudeoN4zi wrote:

> howard wrote:

>> JudeoN4zi wrote:

>>> https://youtu.be/qmyBnsiRilc?si=12nwSNBNs_5j46zc

>>> It’s so bad… all of it…. Virsaladze and the orchestra… and Richter thought highly of her eh? (Well I like her playing the andante of one of Haydns PCs in a video uploaded by ADGO… thought her Mozart wasn’t too bad here as well iirc)

>>> Richter himself doesn’t seem to have been a good Mozart pianist… be it in the concertos, the sonatas or violin sonatas w Kagan…

>> Joyce Hatto is better.

> I've actually read about her on here before I started writing here ;)

*I've already

Re: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466

<6c1352c0b6f2bf3b624f419ce5233843@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65529&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65529

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Sat, 11 May 2024 06:12 UTC

Similar to how William Barrington-Coupe lied until his death, because he couldn’t deal with the shame, the majority of Germans lied about their attitude and mentality during Hitler‘s reign… „we were left no choice yadda yadda“

The myth of the clean Wehrmacht:

„ The myth began during the war, being promoted in the Wehrmacht's official propaganda and by soldiers of all ranks seeking to portray their institution in the best possible light; as prospects for victory faded, these soldiers began to portray themselves as victims.[3]“

„ The myth of the clean Wehrmacht (German: Mythos der sauberen Wehrmacht) is the negationist notion that the regular German armed forces (the Wehrmacht) were not involved in the Holocaust or other war crimes during World War II.“

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Myth_of_the_clean_Wehrmacht

The majority of Germans either denied, lied about or downplayed their wrongdoings — they weren’t honest to themselves, to their children and to others — they ran away from facing the truth, just as Mr Barrington-Coupe wrt Joyce Hatto. Take responsibility? No thanks… let‘s play the victim… the Germans, the fakestinians, the Hermans, the Barrington-Coupes…

Re: Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466

<f8efcfbc39e09c2089d778634f93dff7@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=65576&group=rec.music.classical.recordings#65576

From: marcs12212@gmail.com (JudeoN4zi)
Newsgroups: rec.music.classical.recordings
Date: Wed, 8 May 2024 07:21:25 +0000
 by: JudeoN4zi - Mon, 13 May 2024 18:51 UTC

Damn I had forgotten about Pletnev‘s 664…

arts / rec.music.classical.recordings / Eliso Virsaladze fucks up KV 466