From: nyarlathotep1@hotmail.com (Norbert)
Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Subject: How Well-Liked Was Linda, Really?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:16:44 +0000
 by: Norbert - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:16 UTC

David Spinozza, whom McCartney recruited to provide guitar on Ram, publicly deemed Linda "queen of the groupies."

May Pang says that she had never heard such a pronounced British accent as that effected by the American Linda McCartney.

Finally, there are indications that McCartney and Linda Eastman had a rocky start, with McCartney so exasperated at one point that he threw the young woman's briefcase out of his property.

At what point, I wonder, did McCartney put aside his misgivings and embrace Linda as his wife?

Re: How Well-Liked Was Linda, Really?

<ca928c3c620dfa483b896cdcba0f0a09@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=6676&group=rec.music.beatles#6676

From: nyarlathotep1@hotmail.com (Norbert)
Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Subject: Re: How Well-Liked Was Linda, Really?
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:51:52 +0000
 by: Norbert - Tue, 23 Apr 2024 11:51 UTC

May Pang's description of Linda's pronounced British "accent" reminded me of Madonna, who resided in England for a while and soon began affecting a London accent. I found it annoying. Then there was talk of Madonna being obsessed with having draft Guinness available to her at all times. Did she imagine this beverage originated in England?