Beware of self-styled experts: an ex is a has-been, and a spurt is a drip under pressure.

arts / rec.music.dementia / Re: Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?

SubjectAuthor
* Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?Niki Khiaroscuro
`- Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?Band Beyond Youall

1
Re: Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?

<7b32c18e-d44b-49df-a767-8386c67d9f3en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=668&group=rec.music.dementia#668

Newsgroups: rec.music.dementia
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2023 22:50:56 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?
From: 7khiaroscuro@gmail.com (Niki Khiaroscuro)
 by: Niki Khiaroscuro - Tue, 25 Jul 2023 05:50 UTC

On Tuesday, July 6, 2021 at 2:21:48 AM UTC-7, Band Beyond Youall wrote:
> Dave <dave57...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > On Sunday, 21 October 2012 at 01:03:14 UTC-4, JoeDatesta wrote:
> >> I've read and heard a lot of imitations to "Birth of a Candy Bar". But
> >> they don't come close and they certainly don't do the original justice..
> >> If you do a search on youtube, you'll see a lot of butchered attempts.
> >>
> >> Well, I remember the original and wish I could find it again. I think it
> >> was by Richard Troy, but I'm not even sure anymore. I haven't been able
> >> to find his original recording, if it was him. I remember hearing it on
> >> an album my friend had, but, since it wasn't mine, I have no clue what
> >> the album was called. Anyone know?
> >>
> >> When it comes lyrics or parodies I've heard and loved, I have a
> >> photographic memory. It came out in the mid 80s. This is how the
> >> original went (Candy Bars involved are caps).
> >>
> >> It was another PAYDAY and I was tired of being a MR. GOODBAR. So when I
> >> saw Ms. HERSHEY standing behind the POWERHOUSE on the corner of CLARK
> >> and FIFTH AVENUE. I whipped out my WHOPPER and whispered, "Hey,
> >> SWEETTART. How would you like to CRUNCH on my BIG HUNK for a MILLION DOLLAR BAR?"
> >>
> >> Well she immediately went down on my TOOTSIE ROLL and, you know, it was
> >> like pure ALMOND JOY. I couldn't help but grab her delicious MOUNDS
> >> 'cause it was easy to see that this little TWIX had the RED HOTS. It was
> >> all I could do to hold back a SNICKER and a CRACKLE as my BUTTERFINGER
> >> went up her tight little KIT KAT and she started to scream, "OH HENRY! OH HENRY!"
> >>
> >> Soon, she was fondling my PETER PAUL and ZAG NUTS and I knew it wouldn't
> >> be long before I blew my MILK DUDS clear to MARS and give her a taste of
> >> the old MILKY WAY. She asked if I was into M&Ms. I said, "Hey! CHICKLET, no kinky stuff."
> >>
> >> I said, "Look you little REESE PIECE, don't be a ZERO; be a LIFESAVER.
> >> Why don't you take my WATCHAMACALLIT and slip it up your BIT-O-HONEY?"
> >> Oo what a piece of JUICYFRUIT she was too. She screamed, "Oh,
> >> CRACKERJACK! You're better than the THREE MUSKATEERS!" As I rammed my
> >> DING DONG up her ROCKY ROAD into her PEANUT BUTTER CUP.
> >>
> >> Well, I was giving it to her GOOD & PLENTY when all of a sudden, my
> >> STARBURST. Yeah, as luck would have it, she started to grow a bit CHUNKY
> >> and complained of a WRIGLEYS in her stomach. Sure enough, nine months
> >> later, out popped a BABY RUTH.
> >>
> >> Thanks,
> >> JD
> >

> > HERES THE ORIGINAL
> >
> > one payday, mr goodbar wanted a bit-o-honey, so he took miss hershey
> > behind the powerhouse on the corner of clark and 5th ave. there he began
> > to feel her mounds which was pure almond joy he let out a snicker and
> > stuck his butterfinger up her kitt katt which caused a milky way, she
> > screamed oh henry as she squeezed his peter paul and zagnut, she said you
> > are much better than the 3 musketeers, so she got a bit chunky, and 9
> > months later had a baby ruth.
> >
> Thank you for that public service.
Again, this is not the original. I was a teenager in the 70s & a grown woman by the 80s. I jumped roped in the 60s to a completely different candy bar rap. It included Good and Plenty, Mr Good bar, Oh Henry, Paydays, Milkyway, 5th Ave, Clark, M & Ms, Baby Ruth, Sugar Daddy, & others.

Re: Where is the original "Birth of a Candy Bar"?

<kib9euFm0vhU1@mid.individual.net>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=670&group=rec.music.dementia#670

From: emailTHIS@fractalicious.com (Band Beyond Youall)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dementia
Date: 26 Jul 2023 00:59:11 GMT
 by: Band Beyond Youall - Wed, 26 Jul 2023 00:59 UTC

Let’s hear it then! :-)