From: nyarlathotep1@hotmail.com (Norbert)
Newsgroups: rec.music.beatles
Subject: Sean's Musical Instruction
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:17:25 +0000
 by: Norbert - Wed, 24 Apr 2024 12:17 UTC

Anyone know anything about the subject? Sean has acknowledged he's had *some* tutoring. However, several years ago, I was cyber-friends (we bonded actually over our love of studying and debating true crime) with a very successful studio guy who told he had given Sean ten years of lessons, starting in the 80s. He did not have a high opinion of Sean as a student or musician, deeming the young Lennon a "little shit."

I'm out of touch with this musician at the moment, but given that he sent me pics of his studios and jaw-dropping instrument collections, I don't think he was BSing me. Also he did not use his Sean association to try to impress me in any way.