From: dalton@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: alt.religion.druid, rec.music.dylan, rec.arts.movies.people, alt.gossip.celebrities, alt.music.fleetwood-mac, rec.music.artists.emmylou-harris
Subject: Bob Dylan; Jack Nicholson possible matches
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:32:45 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 03:02 UTC

Up until recently I had a slight attraction to one picture of
Bob Dylan, which, along with my past matchmaking ability,
led me to the conclusion that he was two-spirit
straight-type-2-M/bifT with an old lock on his male part,
so he would have only been able to get lesbians, and
only while projecting his female side and suppressing
his male side.

However today I had no attraction to that same picture,
and though I don’t currently have matchmaking ability,
I intuited that he must have gone one-spirit
straight-type-2-M in the [RAFHDBE] (regular,
additional, and further higher dimensional body edits)
part of the current sudden evolution, which I have been
discussing on alt.religion.druid . But I thought that
such sexual harmonics adjustments were only for
some of those who are in committed relationships, and that
he is not currently, so maybe an exception was made for him.

But anyway, the old locks have been rendered incomplete
so he is now able to be gotten by bifs (women attracted
to both genders).

Jack Nicholson is also straight-type-2-M (compatible only
with bifs, but would have bridge/trust/friendship/spiritual
attraction to lesbians who are happily lesbian) and had
an old lock that has been rendered incomplete, so he
is now able to be gotten by bifs.

Some bifs over 60 who Bob and Jack are compatible
with are Alice Munro, Judi Dench, Emmylou Harris,
Stevie Nicks, Sharon Stone, Bernadette Peters,
and Michelle Pfeiffer (who had a sexual shielding
spell up that has been adjusted to allow attention
from optimally sexually compatibles, so Jack would
want her now when he didn’t before). Susan
Sarandon and Sandra Knight are lesbians, not bifs.

On the “various matches” thread which is linked to
from my EIght Sexual Harmonics matchmaking theory
page, https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html , I
say that the best match for Bob Dylan is Alice Munro,
and the best match for Jack Nicholson is Judi Dench,
but the others listed above are good matches as well,
though they are a bit younger, but that shouldn’t
matter too much after the ongoing sudden magickal
physical evolution, including of current adults.

If Bob is indeed already in a committed relationship
with a primary bif, she might want special guest bifs.

Sarah and others, feel free to relay this to any of
those I name in this thread who you know or can
easily contact.

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)