From: rodion@mutinybbs.com.remove-ll6-this (Rodion)
Newsgroups: alt.history.what-if
Subject: Re: What if German and Poland would like to reshape border?
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 01:45:56 -0400
 by: Rodion - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:45 UTC

Hi Louis and thanks for the answer/info!

> Is this a matter of alternative history?

Eh, sorry if off-topic. Just a situation when the past affects future and
to me it seems a "matter of future history which is anyway predetermined by
past and current circumstances" (well, I may be wrong about predetermination
though).

> in 1989-90 the ex-Allied powers were in a conniption

Wow, thanks for I wasn't aware about this consideration was a part of
re-uniting Germany.

> Are you asking how things could

Yep. Imagine Germany succeeds in returning some strip of land, supposedly
peacefully. May Poland in turn retake some other parts of Polish-Lithuanian
Commonwealth... though it looks even more difficult.
--- Synchronet 3.16c-Win32 NewsLink 1.103
MutinyBBS - telnet : mutinybbs.com:2332 - ssh : mutinybbs.com:2232