Events are not affected, they develop. -- Sri Aurobindo

arts / rec.music.dylan / Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

SubjectAuthor
* The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)Pamela Brown
+* The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)LeoK
|`- The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)LeoK
`* The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)LeoK
 `- The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)LeoK

1
Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<03af38d0-1184-4abb-a31e-edc44368d4a4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7584&group=rec.music.dylan#7584

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 12:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)
From: pamelajfk1@gmail.com (Pamela Brown)
 by: Pamela Brown - Sun, 30 Apr 2023 19:53 UTC

On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 11:54:31 AM UTC-6, rof...@gmail.com wrote:

> .. Maybe so, for my up till now personal history of 7 decades story (born in 1957) ...
>
> This explains the chief X involved.
>
> Still, most people seem to be or behave undead.
>
> If mentioning Dag Hammarskjold, JFK or RFK, for examples. People just look surprised, and maybe adding an ... Ehh ...
>

> Regards
> LeoK
In fact, John and the Beatles were also in the UK at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis...
https://www.dmbeatles.com/history.php?year=1962&month=10
Did they help prevent a hard rain from falling?

Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<a2a34885-2157-4129-81d2-968a5b4f8ca6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7585&group=rec.music.dylan#7585

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 17:49:20 -0700 (PDT)
From: roffexx@gmail.com (LeoK)
 by: LeoK - Mon, 1 May 2023 00:49 UTC

Sunday 30 april 2023 21:54:00 UTC+2 Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 11:54:31 AM UTC-6, rof...@gmail.com wrote:
> >

> > .. Maybe so, for my up till now personal history of 7 decades story (born in 1957) ...
> >
> > This explains the chief X involved.
> >
> > Still, most people seem to be or behave undead.
> >
> > If mentioning Dag Hammarskjold, JFK or RFK, for examples. People just look surprised, and maybe adding an ... Ehh ...
> >

> > Regards
> > LeoK
> In fact, John and the Beatles were also in the UK at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis...
> https://www.dmbeatles.com/history.php?year=1962&month=10
> Did they help prevent a hard rain from falling?

Hi, Pamela

I am not aware of Beatles or John Lennon connected to the Cuban Missile Crisis...

The only thing I'm "aware" of concerning "conspirations" is that probably human got an altered genome (DNA) link to the urge, if not making conspirations but the very sad situation, of making distinctions between peoples. This obviously has the effect of people manifesting in a collective - those who have the altered genome - urge for creating death, racism and "bad attitude" behavior.

Let's call it for the "conspiration" gene.

This "behavior" of the "conspiration" gene is all over the world, Russia as well as Europe and America.

The altered gene also is a very probable reason for a global covert ethnical and ethical cleansing driven by this faulty DNA.

If one consider in this way, both Russia and NATO, CIA and UN got this gene incorporated among people who are supposed to behave well and good. -So, unfortunately, the the "conspiration" urge is everywhere.

Regards
LeoK
May 1, 2023

Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<1e1467f5-e7d6-42bb-bc5b-fca6f1aedf8an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7586&group=rec.music.dylan#7586

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 19:33:25 -0700 (PDT)
From: roffexx@gmail.com (LeoK)
 by: LeoK - Mon, 1 May 2023 02:33 UTC

This is a central cite explaining my "awareness":

#########################

... -Here we got the Evilness. People behave in an evil manner. It’s proven. So, why? According to my layman reasoning we got four brain related basic reasons...

(I have to warn that further reading can be both academic and confusing. But I think that most of it hold some or rather many legitimate ideas, postulates and thoughts.)

* The absence of one or both back skull lobes (neck lobes).

* The existences of ally/foe I me/self instinct versions compared to the single ally/ally version.

* The big brain’s (cerebrum) setting of a risen resource urge.

* The little brain’s (cerebellum) settings of /homer /fighter /thief.

Basically, we can postulate that “evilness” (here abbreviated to E') needs the absence of one or both neck lobes. This absence is by itself manifesting the three other brain reasons till “combined evilness”, E’’. Therefore the other three brain reasons by their own can not be manifested being E’.

-The missing neck lobe(s) does only by itself create a universal “non-participation” status, E’, for the individual having this deficit. -This is a crucial fact which has an immense and an unconditional impact on the person with this disposition.”

----------
----------

... If finally continuing combining any presumed neck- lobe loss with the strongest instinct or drive of them all. -Our I/me or the self instinct. First we have to be clear about that our libido probably comes second in any comparison of strengths of the human instincts or urges (our urge for resources, for example)...

With that hierarchy described we now also must have in mind that our I/me self instinct not only is the most potent of all instincts. It also has some slightly different task or function than the other of our 10 instincts. -Or our 20 instincts if considering the active and passive versions of the other 10 drives. -Observe that the I/me instinct is doubled since it occurs both in singular and in plural. -Therefore we have to understand that the total number of our instincts are 12 or 24 if counting the active and passive versions. And that these 12 or 24 drives are fully shared with all other herd animals. -Basically probably because these instincts were evolved together with the evolution of all herd animals that did remain in the “Survival of the fittest”.

One can probably not fully understand the power of the I/me instinct if one has not been exposed to hazards or threats against it. -The I/me instinct is our life. And our guidance whatever we make, think or feel. It’s our bodyguard and our friend as well.

Therefore we also have to very strongly consider the opposite version of the standard ally- I/me drive, the foe- version of our self instinct. If the standard ally version can be described with life and survival. Then the foe version must be described with death and destruction. Generally the foe version of our I/me instinct only considers death still not destruction.

-Though when any defect neck lobe is combined with the foe I/me setting the foe version expresses more than death. -Then it expresses destruction, violence and terror till Armageddon and the human final end on long term basis.. On a short term basis the I/me foe missing- neck lobe combination is hiding with warfare, climate crisis and environmental pollution, for examples. -The I/me instinct really is the mightiest of them all. In whatever shape it can be manifested.

June 20, 2022

#########################
End of the cite trying to explain the theory behind the human urge for "conspirations".

Regards
LeoK
May 1, 2023

Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<7ab53bdc-a54d-4f4a-94eb-4cd1a6c0a79fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7587&group=rec.music.dylan#7587

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2023 20:51:23 -0700 (PDT)
From: roffexx@gmail.com (LeoK)
 by: LeoK - Mon, 1 May 2023 03:51 UTC

Sunday 30 april 2023 21:54:00 UTC+2 Pamela Brown wrote:
> On Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 11:54:31 AM UTC-6, rof...@gmail.com wrote:
> >

> > .. Maybe so, for my up till now personal history of 7 decades story (born in 1957) ...
> >
> > This explains the chief X involved.
> >
> > Still, most people seem to be or behave undead.
> >
> > If mentioning Dag Hammarskjold, JFK or RFK, for examples. People just look surprised, and maybe adding an ... Ehh ...
> >

> > Regards
> > LeoK
> In fact, John and the Beatles were also in the UK at the time of the Cuban Missile Crisis...
> https://www.dmbeatles.com/history.php?year=1962&month=10
> Did they help prevent a hard rain from falling?

Hi, Pamela

I am not aware of Beatles or John Lennon connected to the Cuban Missile Crisis...

The only thing I'm "aware" of concerning "conspirations" is that probably human got an altered genome (DNA) link to the urge, if not making conspirations but the very sad situation, of making distinctions between peoples. This obviously has the effect of people manifesting in a collective - those who have the altered genome - urge for creating death, racism and "bad attitude" behavior.

Let's call it for the "conspiration" gene.

This "behavior" of the "conspiration" gene is all over the world, Russia as well as Europe and America.

The altered gene also is a very probable reason for a global covert ethnical and ethical cleansing driven by this faulty DNA.

If one consider in this way, both Russia and NATO, CIA and UN got this gene incorporated among people who are supposed to behave well and good. -So, unfortunately, the "conspiration" urge is everywhere.

Regards
LeoK
May 1, 2023

Re: The dice was loaded from the start (Dire Straits - Juliet)

<bb07507f-daf8-4c9c-80af-856eb2b8ca82n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7588&group=rec.music.dylan#7588

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan