You can rent this space for only $5 a week.

arts / rec.music.dylan / Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?)

SubjectAuthor
* Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?jdcha...@gmail.com
`* Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?The REAL Conley Brothers
 `- Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Poisened Rose- why notWill Dockery

1
Re: Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?

<1e763ae1-838d-49df-b8e0-e361fd8d3f36n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7581&group=rec.music.dylan#7581

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2023 06:53:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?
From: jdchase310@gmail.com (jdcha...@gmail.com)
 by: jdcha...@gmail.com - Tue, 25 Apr 2023 13:53 UTC

On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 3:11:43 AM UTC-5, Jordy Chase wrote:
> It seems to me, and I would venture to say others here too, that you tend to focus on what you percieve to be certain other people's flaws and falings and imperfections rather than their positive, endearing qualigties... there's not a person alive without flaws, and on the other side of the coin, there's not a person without strengths... granted, people like Hitler and Stalin and Idi Amin and Pol Pot and so on have flaws that far outnumber their strengths, but obviously noone here can reasonably be compared to vicious, brutal monsterous tyrants like them... and also, who we are online is, at best, a glimpse, an approximation of who we are in "real life"... why not give people the benefit of the doubt and focus more on people's positive qualities and what unites us rather than what divides us?
Wish people could give this a try on the Poetry group as well… sadly, this is just not going to happen…

Re: Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?

<8ab1c3fa-d637-4277-b154-477224c403d7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7582&group=rec.music.dylan#7582

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2023 16:56:37 -0700 (PDT)
From: conleybrothersband@gmail.com (The REAL Conley Brothers)
 by: The REAL Conley Brot - Thu, 27 Apr 2023 23:56 UTC

Maybe if you weren't such a cunt on alt.arts.poetry.comments and pretending to be innocent it would. You, Dockery and George Zod Sulzbach make dozens of "Bonjour" "Hola" "Shalom" "Hello my friend" posts daily with the soul purpose of keeping Dockery's poetry on the top. Most mornings one can wake up to the whole first page being his regurgitated crap from decades ago. bumped up by the mindless and never ending greetings. Are you a fool, a tard, a Willful idiot or plain ignorant, Isaac Chase? Why the need to bump other poets off the first page? We know Dockery's reason, as he wrote:

On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:33:55 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
> It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
> top of the list.

Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Poisened Rose- why not focus on people's positive qualities?)

<2eb5b3a4-7ab2-4cbe-acf4-d14dec8546dan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=7592&group=rec.music.dylan#7592

Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Mon, 1 May 2023 14:53:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Poisened Rose- why not
focus on people's positive qualities?)
From: opbop1@yahoo.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Mon, 1 May 2023 21:53 UTC

On Thursday, April 27, 2023 at 7:56:39 PM UTC-4, fake Conley Brothers forged:
> On Tuesday, April 25, 2023 at 9:53:28 AM UTC-4, jdcha...@gmail.com wrote:
> > On Monday, November 25, 2013 at 3:11:43 AM UTC-5, Jordy Chase wrote:
>
> > > It seems to me, and I would venture to say others here too, that you tend to focus on what you percieve to be certain other people's flaws and falings and imperfections rather than their positive, endearing qualigties.... there's not a person alive without flaws, and on the other side of the coin, there's not a person without strengths... granted, people like Hitler and Stalin and Idi Amin and Pol Pot and so on have flaws that far outnumber their strengths, but obviously noone here can reasonably be compared to vicious, brutal monsterous tyrants like them... and also, who we are online is, at best, a glimpse, an approximation of who we are in "real life"... why not give people the benefit of the doubt and focus more on people's positive qualities and what unites us rather than what divides us?
> > Wish people could give this a try on the Poetry group as well… sadly, this is just not going to happen…
> Maybe if you weren't such a cunt on alt.arts.poetry.comments and pretending to be innocent it would. You, Dockery and George Zod Sulzbach make dozens of "Bonjour" "Hola" "Shalom" "Hello my friend" posts daily with the soul purpose of keeping Dockery's poetry on the top. Most mornings one can wake up to the whole first page being his regurgitated crap from decades ago. bumped up by the mindless and never ending greetings. Are you a fool, a tard, a Willful idiot or plain ignorant, Isaac Chase? Why the need to bump other poets off the first page? We know Dockery's reason, as he wrote:
>
> On Saturday, July 21, 2018 at 7:33:55 PM UTC, Will Dockery wrote:
> > It is the best policy to keep the finest material near the
> > top of the list.

This is a forgery and Identity theft.

Here's the real Conley Brothers performing with me:

https://youtu.be/BYETTK16jQI