From: cpyle4bob@aol.com (cpyle4bob)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Subject: outlaw fest
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:38:31 +0000
 by: cpyle4bob - Thu, 11 Apr 2024 20:38 UTC

saw this on Live Nation

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest
Sat Jun 22, 2024 5:30 PM
PNC Music Pavilion | Charlotte, NC

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
More Info
Sun • Jun 23 • 5:00 PM
Coastal Credit Union Music Park at Walnut Creek, Raleigh, NC

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Wed Jun 26, 2024 5:00 PM
Veterans United Home Loans Amphitheater at Virginia Beach | Virginia Beach, VA

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:30 PM
Empower Federal Credit Union Amphitheater at Lakeview | Syracuse, NY

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Sun Jun 30, 2024 5:00 PM
PNC Bank Arts Center | Holmdel, NJ

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Tue Jul 2, 2024 5:00 PM
Xfinity Center | Mansfield, MA

Willie Nelson's 4th of July Picnic with Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & More
Thu Jul 4, 2024 1:30 PM
Freedom Mortgage Pavilion | Camden, NJ

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Sat Jul 6, 2024 5:30 PM
Bethel Woods Center for the Arts | Bethel, NY

Willie Nelson, Bob Dylan, Robert Plant & Alison Krauss: Outlaw Fest.
Sun Jul 7, 2024 5:00 PM
Hersheypark Stadium | Hershey, PA