Given a choice between grief and nothing, I'd choose grief. -- William Faulkner

arts / rec.music.dylan / Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

SubjectAuthor
* Whoever listens on a Dylan songCapone
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
|`* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| `- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songcpyle4bob
|`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
|`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
+- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
+* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
|`* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
| +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
| `* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
|  `* Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK
|   +- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songW.Dockery
|   `- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songGeneral-Zod
`- Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan songLeoK

Pages:12
Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8156&group=rec.music.dylan#8156

From: 1234@567.net (Capone)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Subject: Whoever listens on a Dylan song
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 05:16:17 +0100
 by: Capone - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 04:16 UTC

Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.

The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.

Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.

-- LeoK -- March 2024

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8157&group=rec.music.dylan#8157

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Subject: Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 05:45:55 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 04:45 UTC

"Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>
> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>
> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>
> -- LeoK -- March 2024

If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
the poem.

LeoK

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8159&group=rec.music.dylan#8159

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:55:40 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:55 UTC

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<94fc15ed0fe620521ccd177945c70e48@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8160&group=rec.music.dylan#8160

From: cpyle4bob@aol.com (cpyle4bob)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:27:25 +0000
 by: cpyle4bob - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 13:27 UTC

really good poem.
The very time I heard a Dylan song I was so stunned. All that bubblegum music, all that doowop music, even all that classical music...Bob was such a refreshing wakeup that intelligent life was out there. I was 9.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usht0r$2ccdr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8161&group=rec.music.dylan#8161

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 15:48:46 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 14:48 UTC

> "cpyle4bob" <cpyle4bob@aol.com> wrote in message
> really good poem.
> The very time I heard a Dylan song I was so stunned. All that bubblegum music, all that
> doowop music, even all that classical music...Bob was such a refreshing wakeup that
> intelligent life was out there. I was 9.

Thanks for your comment.

Yes, Dylan is a very astonishing musician. He once claimed only being a
"Song and a dance man". If not only that, besides being smart also.

Still, I think Bob have his own internal demons as well as his stunning
approach to music, rhymes and poetry.

Sadly, if there's some truth in he being "roped" by the government in
some type of political/ power/ disinformation stance.

LeoK

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<9d07e155d38bb5aecf4ff42607403e76@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8162&group=rec.music.dylan#8162

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2024 16:12:59 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 16:12 UTC

Capone wrote:

> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.

> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.

> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.

> -- LeoK -- March 2024

Good morning, agreed.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usjen2$2pvun$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8166&group=rec.music.dylan#8166

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 05:58:34 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 04:58 UTC

> "W.Dockery" <will.dockery@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Capone wrote:
>>
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> Good morning, agreed.

Yes, good morning, to you too.
(It was evening when I got your greeting, now it's about 5:51 AM.)

I think that you've read some of my posts at the Google newsgroups,
and I can "report" fairly ordinary mornings for the moment.

LeoK

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<c32b87b5d9e2c17ae31f93e333335727@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8167&group=rec.music.dylan#8167

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:10:06 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:10 UTC

Capone wrote:

> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.

> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.

> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.

> -- LeoK -- March 2024

Quite fascinating.....

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usmris$3ji2n$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8170&group=rec.music.dylan#8170

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 12:48:20 +0100
 by: LeoK - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 11:48 UTC

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

There can be some indications or suspicions of that the "masters" (read
the involved surveillances) having an giant "proxy" mission relative
the "takers" (the listeners) of Dylan's song-poetry (some songs).

If so, there should be a most complex approach for the surveillances'
mission. Here are the general structures:

1. If Bob Dylan in one of his song is transferring cryptic rumors of some
type of human nuking (ordered by military/ surveillance for other military
institution to be executed). -This is some type of quasi criminal acting.
(And the song in mind is "A Hard Rain's A-Gonna Fall".)

2. The by military/ surveillance knowledge is that ordinary people - react -
most awkward on such suspicions and rumors - people in general support
governmental or "master"- power and firm acting. -Such like unofficial and
covert laboratory nuking on unknown individuals. There exist such military
most secret data over ordinary ppl's average emotional preferences.

3. The combination of that Bob Dylan, both, is transferring rumors (leaked by
the military/ surveillance). -And, the in an objective view that, the nuking
itself is a huge crime against humans (small children under the age of three
years nuked probably only on head).

4. These complex combinations (1-3) have the most for military and surveillance
expected (or just studied) outcome of that the military and surveillance - and -
Bob Dylan is gaining support. Political support for the instigators. And
emotional support for Bob Dylan.

The conclusion is that everything in this only single total occurrence is a
CONSTRUCTION. -By the military (industrial complex) and the surveillance.
It all is an illusion, though manifested in real life. And perfectly gaining its
military and surveillance objectives.

No wonder that I have been stressed by the governments involved, when having
a front position to an possible review of both the military/ surveillance and
Bob Dylan's mystic participations into such political/ power/ disinformation.

(I also probably was nuked in this stance, though being too old, so that I could
remember some parts of this laboratory event.) (Me being too old also was
a part of the military/ surveillance planning.)

So when Bob Dylan is singing "A Hard Rain's ..." my review starts, though not
told in the manner that the instigators expected.

They nuked an ordinary person, not the type they wanted me to be. -They nuked
and stressed the wrong person.

Believe it or not, when it all is just an illusion.

Regards
LeoK
March 11, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<uso33b$3shit$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8171&group=rec.music.dylan#8171

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 23:36:29 +0100
 by: LeoK - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 22:36 UTC

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

If trying to reason what the specific political/ power/ disinformation objectives
at the governmental institutions are, we can just define which offices in the two
states concerned are the main principals. -The military and the surveillances are
the two main governmental offices at both countries. -Behind the Dylan proxy job.

Military are supposed to defend/ attack by any type of available force including
the killing of other humans.

Surveillance are thought to spy, collect/ process information and pursue other
humans in their standard profession.

Both these types of governmental offices obviously are a bit "off road" from
the standard democratic approach which any other governmental office is
supposed to hold in any democratic governed country.

This reasoning does aim on the corresponding staffs' personnel mental status.
The military and the surveillances staffs own mental status are a crucial
objective to, both, disguise and, also to fake if not being in normal condition.

At the same time both military and surveillance conduct different mental
experiments and studies, which obviously tend to point on the military and
the surveillance themselves not being fully ordinary. Though one critical
circumstance is revealed - also the average peoples - are not fully OK in
a mental aspect. Which is the main idea for the forthcoming Dylan proxy job.

Dylan is said to be a unique singer songwriter, with astonishing talent. Dylan
himself claim just being "a song and a dance man". Maybe both perspectives
are right. Bob is very intelligent and has an very poetical ability. In combination
with a probable "dark side". -He did apply for officers service at West Point
just before he turned to music career, after he was rejected for officers duty.

Maybe the military was searching for a most suitable proxy guy? And found
Robert Zimmerman's rejected apply for West Point? -Maybe.

Regards
LeoK
March 12, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usraid$pept$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8172&group=rec.music.dylan#8172

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 05:36:58 +0100
 by: LeoK - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 04:36 UTC

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

So, who or which is/are the principals in this Dylan-proxy mess?

Of course there are several possible participants such like West Point,
Pentagon, NATO, CIA, and even an most unexpected participant, maybe
also the UN. All these may contribute with some type of covert and silent
political and power support. By their sheer silence and emotional stand.

Because "it all" starts with the nuking of small children all under the age
of three years. -Except me being about three years and four months when
being nuked. The nuking should have been ongoing from about the start of
1959 till the end of 1960, for about 2 years. And it was only exposed on
the head, probably with exclusively gamma radiation. I.e. some type of
military weapon and radioactive accidental study.

Then something strange happens after the nuking "study" is finished.
Dag Hamarskjold is assassinated - probably not being an accident, - in
September 1961. -Something went wrong with the aftermath of the nuking.
-Since it was ordered by the US military for the SWE military weapon
development institution to be conducted.

Of all the possible participants mentioned only one is having a very, how
to express it, a most free position, both in a legal aspect and also in a
geographical aspect. The CIA can swap, both, the book of law and swap
grounds. And most crucial of all, it's their job. It's their job also to
conduct illegal operations on the verge of ethics, moral and legality. -It's
written into their mission objectives already in their creation in 1947.

One strong indication of CIA being the main principal for the Dylan-proxy
job is the CIA's involvement into such studies and illegal projects like the
about 1955-1959 study of seemingly healthy individuals exposed for sleep
deprivation, high doses of insulin and electrical chocks. All such similar
inhuman laboratory exposures in the study of possibility to alter on individuals
personality. Also attempts to craft human robot-like agents for all sorts of
surveillance missions in the MK-Ultra study had CIA as the front organization
responsible for this project. Both these CIA projects are later in the 1970's
seen for most unethical and violating human rights and is closed by the
US government. These CIA projects can be read about on Wikipedia.

Seemingly the CIA Dylan-proxy job and individuals involved looks to be
"going under the radar" and is still not closed from the US government.

What CIA did learn from their "projects" was that average people are far
more reluctant to accept illegal, inhuman, unethical and painful exposure
both for themselves and to other individuals, merely there is a power-
instigator involved, like the CIA.

The "situation" for the moment is a limbo state where the CIA points on
the SWE surveillance responsible for similar projects mentioned. Why
not just say both are responsible? Why not accuse them both?

This limbo is mainly caused by all, almost all involved, discovered being
mentally not fully OK.

Regards
LeoK
March 13, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<2776a49562c8c16216a2e0015588ef55@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8174&group=rec.music.dylan#8174

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 20:45:01 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 20:45 UTC

Capone wrote:

> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.

> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.

> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.

> -- LeoK -- March 2024

Outstanding... perhaps you would like to join us on the poetry group?

alt.arts.poetry.comments

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<ust573$15c78$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8177&group=rec.music.dylan#8177

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2024 22:17:07 +0100
 by: LeoK - Wed, 13 Mar 2024 21:17 UTC

> "General-Zod" <tzod9964@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> Capone wrote:
>>
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>
> Outstanding... perhaps you would like to join us on the poetry group?
>
> alt.arts.poetry.comments
>
> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

Thanks, I'm glad being invited.
Yes, I wrote rather much poetry in my 20's and 30's (in Swedish, though).
Now I'm in my second half of the 60's.

It's quite hard to write in a non native language. Still, practicing the English
form of written art is challenging.

Maybe joining some fine day.

LeoK

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usufar$1h6q3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8178&group=rec.music.dylan#8178

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 10:16:15 +0100
 by: LeoK - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 09:16 UTC

-- Newsgroup thread @: rec.music.dylan --
-- Summary of latest posts --

-- #1 -------

-- #2 -------

-- #3 -------

[...]

Bob Dylan's mystic participation in such political/ power/ disinformation.

-- #4 -------

If trying to reason what the specific political/ power/ disinformation objectives
at the governmental institutions are, we can just define which offices in the two
states concerned are the main principals. -The military and the surveillances are
the two main governmental offices in both countries. -Behind the Dylan proxy job.

Military are supposed to defend/ attack by any type of available force including
the killing of other humans.

Surveillance are thought to spy, also collect/ process information and pursue
other humans, as their standard profession.

Both these types of governmental offices obviously are a bit "off road" from
the standard democratic approach which any other governmental office is
supposed to hold in any democratic governed country.

This reasoning does aim on the corresponding staffs' personnel mental status.
The military and the surveillances staffs own mental status are a crucial
objective, both to disguise and also to fake, if not being in normal condition.

At the same time both military and surveillance conduct different mental
experiments and studies, which obviously tend to point on the military and
the surveillance themselves are not being fully ordinary. Though one critical
circumstance is revealed - also the average peoples - are not fully OK in
a mental aspect. Which is the main idea for the forthcoming Dylan proxy job.

Dylan is said to be a unique singer songwriter, with astonishing talent. Dylan
himself claims just being "a song and a dance man". Maybe both perspectives
are right. Bob is very intelligent and has a very poetic ability. In combination
with a probable "dark side". -He did apply for officers service at West Point
just before he turned to music career, after he was rejected for officers duty.

Maybe the military was searching for a most suitable proxy guy? And found
Robert Zimmerman's rejected application for West Point? -Maybe.

-- #5 -------

Click here to read the complete article
Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<f6ba3ec5146ba94b0a33621b5f2fbf22@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8179&group=rec.music.dylan#8179

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 13:24:57 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 13:24 UTC

LeoK wrote:

>> "General-Zod" <tzod9964@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Capone wrote:
>>>
>>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>>
>> Outstanding... perhaps you would like to join us on the poetry group?
>>
>> alt.arts.poetry.comments
>>
>> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

> Thanks, I'm glad being invited.
> Yes, I wrote rather much poetry in my 20's and 30's (in Swedish, though).
> Now I'm in my second half of the 60's.

> It's quite hard to write in a non native language. Still, practicing the English
> form of written art is challenging.

> Maybe joining some fine day.

> LeoK

> ---
> Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Agreed, we would welcome you on the poetry newsgroup, the population is a bit sparse there now.

😏

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usv1kh$1ljh8$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8180&group=rec.music.dylan#8180

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:17:31 +0100
 by: LeoK - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 14:17 UTC

The "conversation"

Mr, we are having a situation here
-Yes, I know, even not
People are suffering from a trick
-Yes, I know, though not

So, you know, still not
-Don't ask so much
Why not, people are in danger
-Don't say so much

How come you know, though not
-I said you shouldn't bother
You know more than that
-I see that you are concerned

So you hide something
-To mourn is not my problem
Oh, that's the real thing
-Don't say anything now

Yes, we are having a situation
-So you figured that out
It's your lack of grief
-I said you to say no more

It all was just a con
-Shut up you man
For some simple reason
-What did I say about it all

A con just for the secrets
-A secret should remain that
You all don't care
-We couldn't care less, yes

In memory of Dag Hammarskjold
† September 18 1961

-- LeoK -- March 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<usv962$1no3s$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8181&group=rec.music.dylan#8181

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2024 16:25:26 +0100
 by: LeoK - Thu, 14 Mar 2024 15:25 UTC

[...]

<fafacdf22c60b39245e0218e7af240b2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8197&group=rec.music.dylan#8197

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:40:18 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Sun, 24 Mar 2024 19:40 UTC

LeoK wrote:

>> "General-Zod" <tzod9964@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>
>>> Capone wrote:
>>>
>>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>>
>> Outstanding... perhaps you would like to join us on the poetry group?
>>
>> alt.arts.poetry.comments
>>
>> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

> Thanks, I'm glad being invited.
> Yes, I wrote rather much poetry in my 20's and 30's (in Swedish, though).
> Now I'm in my second half of the 60's.

> It's quite hard to write in a non native language. Still, practicing the English
> form of written art is challenging.

> Maybe joining some fine day.

> LeoK

> ---
> Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

You are wwelcome at any time...!

alt.arts.poetry.comments

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments

***

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<utvmnr$2dtkk$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8199&group=rec.music.dylan#8199

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2024 00:44:31 +0100
 by: LeoK - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 23:44 UTC

> "General-Zod" <tzod9964@gmail.com> wrote in message
>
>> LeoK wrote:
>>

>>> "General-Zod" <tzod9964@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Outstanding... perhaps you would like to join us on the poetry group?
>>>
>>> alt.arts.poetry.comments
>>>
>>> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments
>

>> Thanks, I'm glad being invited.
>> Yes, I wrote rather much poetry in my 20's and 30's (in Swedish, though).
>> Now I'm in my second half of the 60's.
>
>> It's quite hard to write in a non native language. Still, practicing the English
>> form of written art is challenging.
>
>> Maybe joining some fine day.
>
>> LeoK
>

>> ---
>> Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.
>

> You are wwelcome at any time...!
>
> alt.arts.poetry.comments
>
> https://www.novabbs.com/arts/thread.php?group=alt.arts.poetry.comments
>
> ***

Thanks again both for writing/ answering/ caring .. and inviting me.

Though, I'm still under some covert complicated pressure, so it's
a bit hard for me to get the poets mode with language and feelings.

Sure, I'll visit the poetry Usenet group, as I said "some fine day".
This is all I can promise for this moment.

-- LeoK

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<9be254cc7f90909a51939d5f216b8e8d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8200&group=rec.music.dylan#8200

From: will.dockery@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 03:53:43 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 03:53 UTC

Sounds good, looking forward to it.

Some of my poetry:

https://shadowville-mythos.blogspot.com/2023/03/on-mulberry-drive.html?m=1

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<633a68eb5a1d6edcc25aebbc54d9ee54@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8201&group=rec.music.dylan#8201

From: tzod9964@gmail.com (General-Zod)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:36:16 +0000
 by: General-Zod - Thu, 28 Mar 2024 17:36 UTC

Outstanding plan...!

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<uvno1l$1eha3$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8218&group=rec.music.dylan#8218

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 06:49:22 +0100
 by: LeoK - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 05:49 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Hi, all last RMD enthusiasts

Unfortunately it seems like the governments (US/SWE) have returned to
a most unethical conduct by some type of "violence against the head" during
last day and evening here locally. Which they some years ago also have aimed
and executed with some type of body/head acting governmental weapon system.

I'm now feeling like some type of the day after a hard bar tour now in my head.

Regards
LeoK
April 17, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<uvo1bp$1gd8r$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8219&group=rec.music.dylan#8219

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2024 09:29:54 +0100
 by: LeoK - Wed, 17 Apr 2024 08:29 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Hmm.. even if it's Bereeth the beta bomber attached locally...

Or .. Bertil the beef husband also attached locally, which are causing
theses bodily/brain violence.

-I still believe it's governmental weapons in action.

Regards
LeoK
April 17, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<uvugv5$35qtg$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8221&group=rec.music.dylan#8221

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2024 20:32:59 +0100
 by: LeoK - Fri, 19 Apr 2024 19:32 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

It's about 9:30 PM Friday and the local environment, regarding to "Bereeth bomber"
related matters, is rather "heavy". The head seemingly is exposed for some type
of violence...

And lot of 57/68 OP locally attached proxy personnel have been noticed to be
move around and spreading some type of "chaos" and "entanglements".

They mainly look very "unnatural" and "angry/aggressive" in their general approach.

Regards
LeoK
April 19, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.

Re: Whoever listens on a Dylan song

<v009vl$3l0lr$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=8223&group=rec.music.dylan#8223

From: 1234@567.net (LeoK)
Newsgroups: rec.music.dylan
Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2024 12:44:00 +0100
 by: LeoK - Sat, 20 Apr 2024 11:44 UTC

"LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:ushmmm$2b18h$1@dont-email.me...

> "LeoK" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgpld$25q30$1@dont-email.me...
>

>> "Capone" <1234@567.net> wrote in message news:usgodc$25k86$1@dont-email.me...
>> Whoever listens on a Dylan song cannot turn away
>> because the musician's rhymes are unbelievable.
>> Touching the spine with Rimbaud's pace, though
>> not forgotten in search of the poets from dark lands.
>>
>> The givers and the takers of the lines are hidden
>> for the song must not be revealed false to the mind.
>> Filling the formulas of tradition for masters, high
>> above the sky, blinding and fading of ordinary lives.
>>
>> Rules were never asked for when spells weaved
>> expressed when the drum and the harmonica sounded.
>> Worlds became entangled with thorns disguised, sharp
>> or dull in the minds of all who feasted on the invisible.
>>
>> -- LeoK -- March 2024
>

> If someone wonder of the alias of "Capone" it may refer to "masters" at
> the poem.
>
> LeoK

Trying to untangle any governmental misconduct.

And if there are any illegal or unethical aspects of the "total" history, mess
or entanglement involved into Bob Dylan's, early music career (about
1960-1990) there should be some sort of legal review by the law institutions
involved (the US & SWE).

On the contrary it seems like both law institutions have tried to keep me into
a strange stress related situation. -Both from the possible Dylan song involvement
(some songs) and from the law institutions themselves. I.e. the both law
institutions have interfered and stressed my ordinary life for over 60 years
in a row, to day's date.

How is this possible, two legal governmental institutions stressing an ordinary
private person?

Resembles of true mafia behavior involved into these two internal systems of
governmental law enforcements. How very awkward, if this is the case?

Regards
LeoK
March 9, 2024

Also, the "No-Nap" behavior is back from the OP 57/68 team. This form
of Guantanamo prison disturbing method has though returned from the
proxy working neighbors at least since two months. This type of interference
was most used about some years back when I tried to catch up some lost
sleep with noon naps.

Very light knocks, almost not hearable, when I fall in some type of nap-stance
over and over again till I'm forced to give up my effort of recover my lost
night sleep. The whole OP 57/68 proxy & principal team hints of lost
understanding of human values. -Especially the view of the book of law.

How these individuals can be seated in the governments mentioned is a
most enigmatic riddle. Maybe this type and lot of more such interference
tech's is a manner in which they manage to.

During my writing now and here my head seems to be exposed for Bereeth.
(I'm therefore having some problems to check my writings.)

Regards
LeoK
April 20, 2024

---
Detta e-postmeddelande har sökts igenom efter virus med antivirusprogram från Avast.