From: W.Dockery@news.novabbs.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
Subject: Re: Playgrounds Magazine / October 2013 issue
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2023 20:42:27 +0000
 by: W.Dockery - Fri, 23 Jun 2023 20:42 UTC

>> Playgrounds Magazine / October 2013 issue
>> Published on Sep 30, 2013

>> https://issuu.com/willdockery/docs/102013playgroundsall

>> Playgrounds Magazine / October 2013 issue

>> "To The Magic Store" is on Page 12

>> "Swamp Street Exile", a poem by Will Dockery is on Page 12

Again, you can click the link and see for yourself, a monthly column I wrote for nearly twenty years.

As shown, none on this poetry group have stepped forward to top it, for obvious reasons.

Again, in other words, they can't.

And so it goes.

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: Playgrounds Magazine / October 2013 issue