Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2023 15:45:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Rise of the Beasts Cheetor and Airazor on Hasbro Pulse
From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
 by: Zobovor - Tue, 24 Jan 2023 23:45 UTC

Airazor has been available for a long time now, maybe a week or two, and she still hasn't sold out yet. She's a rejiggering of the Kingdom toy, lots of different surface details but what looks to be the exact same engineering and transformation:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-studio-series-deluxe-97-airazor

She's $24.99 and is supposed to come out on April Fool's Day.

Cheetor just dropped today. He's a Voyager- class, and he's, um, well, he's Cheetor, I suppose. This is not, by the way, the yellow-and-blue toy that leaked a bit ago, but a completely different gold-colored Cheetor:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-studio-series-voyager-98-cheetor

I'm not really digging the aesthetic. Both toys look like unpainted prototypes to me—they're so utterly lacking in color. I will admit that I was slow to acclimate to the Michael Bay movie aesthetic, and I'm probably going through some of the same things again here, but it's just difficult for me to get excited about this.

Zob (all the everything just fell off my everything bagel)

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Rise of the Beasts Cheetor and Airazor on Hasbro Pulse