Factorials were someone's attempt to make math LOOK exciting.

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.

SubjectAuthor
* Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.Swivelbot
`- Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.Irrellius Spamticon

1
Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.

<8808d6b8-9c99-4ee1-8f9a-0932af7e2c86n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8594&group=alt.toys.transformers#8594

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2023 21:28:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.
From: liambhart@gmail.com (Swivelbot)
 by: Swivelbot - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 04:28 UTC

I have not been keeping up with the news (or more appropriately, lack of news)
about the next Transformers video game "Transformers: Reactivate" kind of a boring title but it works I suppose.

(October 18th) Through the power of Toys"r"us Canada we have a few stock images of a two-pack of Reactivate Starscream and Reactivate Bumblebee.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/18/first-look-at-transformers-rise-starscream-bumblebee-2-pack-496772

BUMBLEBEE:
Looks neat overall, though he is a bit generic (the head just does not read very well as Bumblebee) turns into an off-road vehicle, comes with two guns that are incredibly generic. seems articulated though I don't see a waist-swivel in there.

I feel like there aren't a lot of ways to reinvent Bumblebee anymore, he's a very simple character who doesn't change often between versions, this version does not break this trend but it's still a neat design.

STARSCREAM:
I adore this design, it feels like Cyberverse, G1, Bay films, and strangely Power of the Primes Leader Class Starscream all mixed into one perfect design and I love it. The plane modes colour matching kind of sucks though, the blue just looks out of place, the plane mode in general is kind of weird looking, it just.. isn't hitting right. This figure definitely has a waist swivel.

I know these forums are mostly G1-centric but I like other stuff (Particularly Rescue Bots, I LOVE Rescue Bots, just so wholesome.) so i'm bringing in more from this point on.

Swivelbot (I really don't like Billy and Fred)

Re: Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.

<6f7d5e32-d27e-4f46-bc79-ea4f36d996ffn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=8596&group=alt.toys.transformers#8596

Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2023 07:23:44 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Transformers: Reactivate toys first look.
From: Ob1kenoby@att.net (Irrellius Spamticon)
 by: Irrellius Spamticon - Thu, 19 Oct 2023 14:23 UTC

On Wednesday, October 18, 2023 at 11:28:50 PM UTC-5, Swivelbot wrote:
> I have not been keeping up with the news (or more appropriately, lack of news)
> about the next Transformers video game "Transformers: Reactivate" kind of a boring title but it works I suppose.

The box says RISE

> (October 18th) Through the power of Toys"r"us Canada we have a few stock images of a two-pack of Reactivate Starscream and Reactivate Bumblebee.
>
> https://news.tfw2005.com/2023/10/18/first-look-at-transformers-rise-starscream-bumblebee-2-pack-496772
>
> BUMBLEBEE:
> Looks neat overall, though he is a bit generic (the head just does not read very well as Bumblebee) turns into an off-road vehicle, comes with two guns that are incredibly generic. seems articulated though I don't see a waist-swivel in there.
>
> I feel like there aren't a lot of ways to reinvent Bumblebee anymore, he's a very simple character who doesn't change often between versions, this version does not break this trend but it's still a neat design.

I feel like if I get this it's the true off-road bumblebee, not that jeep.

> STARSCREAM:
> I adore this design, it feels like Cyberverse, G1, Bay films, and strangely Power of the Primes Leader Class Starscream all mixed into one perfect design and I love it. The plane modes colour matching kind of sucks though, the blue just looks out of place, the plane mode in general is kind of weird looking, it just.. isn't hitting right. This figure definitely has a waist swivel.

It reminds me a lot of Energon Starscream, at last in jet mode. His vehicle looks like it got blown to bits and reassembled. Other than that it looks like he shares engineering with BB movie Studio Blitzwing somehow.

> I know these forums are mostly G1-centric but I like other stuff (Particularly Rescue Bots, I LOVE Rescue Bots, just so wholesome.) so i'm bringing in more from this point on.
>
> Swivelbot (I really don't like Billy and Fred)

Rescue Bots had more story than RID 2015 so I'm definitely not going to turn them away