From: Travoltron@fakeemail.com (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Let's Talk About the Hasbro Layoffs
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2023 19:19:47 -0800
 by: Travoltron - Thu, 14 Dec 2023 03:19 UTC

This thread appeared to me and then the server later removed it, so I
couldn't respond properly. Tried to do it over Google groups and it went
into the ether.

Basically, Hasbro needs to dump Disney. Star Wars is not the
money-printing machine it once was. Neither is Marvel. From all reports,
the deal with Disney that they signed is a bad one. They've admitted
that they raise the prices on Transformers and GI Joe to make up for it.
This needs to stop.

Either renegotiate the deal with Disney to favor Hasbro, or tell them to
get bent.