From: yourdime@outlook.com (useapen)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.theatre.misc,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.media
Subject: President Biden's 2024 State of the Union address
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:00:55 -0000 (UTC)
 by: useapen - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:00 UTC

He needs to fire his press secretary.

https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/state-of-the-union-biden-03-07-
24/index.html

Re: President Biden's 2024 State of the Union address

<houmuid8fh7h94pl2l3qtnr2p58d9r7167@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=10&group=rec.arts.theatre.misc#10

From: x@y.com (X, formerly known as \"!Jones\")
Newsgroups: rec.arts.theatre.misc,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.media
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2024 15:14:09 -0600
 by: X, formerly known as - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 21:14 UTC

On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:00:55 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns useapen
<yourdime@outlook.com> wrote:

>He needs to fire his press secretary.
>
>https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/state-of-the-union-biden-03-07-
>24/index.html

Oh... I'm not surprised that the right-wing crowd has little positive
to say about the SOTU; however, they weren't his audience. I voted in
the GOP primary for Nikki Haley, well knowing that she didn't have a
chance. Had I voted in the Democratic primary, I'd have voted "none
of the above". Joe was speaking to *me* and to people like me.

Before the SOTU, I would have voted for Biden only because I had no
viable choice. After listening critically, I feel a *lot* better
about voting for him. It's a long pull to November for both parties;
however, I now feel a glimmer of optimism.

In general, the "big items" like the economy and, relatedly, the mass
migrations of human populations are beyond the control of a
president... a lot of my associates tried to blame the pandemic on the
GOP leadership, which was, by and large, self inflicted... as are our
issues on the southern border. We should quit buying dope and selling
'em guns.

Re: President Biden's 2024 State of the Union address

<5k5oui1e6s8kj4atmlg6m7118nb497eb38@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=11&group=rec.arts.theatre.misc#11

From: governor.swill@gmail.com (Governor Swill)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.theatre.misc,alt.politics.democrats,alt.politics.trump,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,talk.politics.guns,alt.politics.media
Date: Sat, 09 Mar 2024 02:58:12 -0500
 by: Governor Swill - Sat, 9 Mar 2024 07:58 UTC

On Fri, 08 Mar 2024 15:14:09 -0600, "X, formerly known as \"!Jones\"" <x@y.com> wrote:

>On Fri, 8 Mar 2024 05:00:55 -0000 (UTC), in talk.politics.guns useapen
><yourdime@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>>He needs to fire his press secretary.
>>
>>https://www.cnn.com/politics/live-news/state-of-the-union-biden-03-07-
>>24/index.html
>
>Oh... I'm not surprised that the right-wing crowd has little positive
>to say about the SOTU; however, they weren't his audience. I voted in
>the GOP primary for Nikki Haley, well knowing that she didn't have a
>chance. Had I voted in the Democratic primary, I'd have voted "none
>of the above". Joe was speaking to *me* and to people like me.
>
>Before the SOTU, I would have voted for Biden only because I had no
>viable choice. After listening critically, I feel a *lot* better
>about voting for him. It's a long pull to November for both parties;
>however, I now feel a glimmer of optimism.
>
>In general, the "big items" like the economy and, relatedly, the mass
>migrations of human populations are beyond the control of a
>president... a lot of my associates tried to blame the pandemic on the
>GOP leadership, which was, by and large, self inflicted... as are our
>issues on the southern border. We should quit buying dope and selling
>'em guns.

A sensible post.

Swill
--
"There are no wrong books. What's wrong is the fear of them."

When Donald Trump was in third grade . . .
https://www.gocomics.com/calvinandhobbes/1987/07/10

Not left, not right, https://www.forwardparty.com/

Heroyam slava! Glory to the Heroes!

Sláva Ukrajíni! Glory to Ukraine!

Putin tse prezervatyv! Putin is a condom!

Go here to donate to Ukrainian relief.