From: evil.king.macrocranios@gmail.com (GoBackaTron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Super7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 3 Up for Pre-Order
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2024 02:58:36 +0000
 by: GoBackaTron - Mon, 26 Feb 2024 02:58 UTC

Ultimates Allagaticon, G2 Megatron, Wreck-Gar, and Tarn are all $32.99 now at Entertainment Earth. That's like HALF off wave 3's original retail. Ultimates Tracks, Bludgeon, and Grimlock are $27.50 each there, too.

https://www.entertainmentearth.com/s/?query1=transformers+ultimates

Re: Super7 Transformers Ultimates Wave 3 Up for Pre-Order

<96710d22aa75bcf085aa8a0136067e96@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9234&group=alt.toys.transformers#9234

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2024 02:36:49 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Tue, 27 Feb 2024 02:36 UTC

GoBackaTron wrote:

> Ultimates Allagaticon, G2 Megatron, Wreck-Gar, and Tarn are all $32.99 now at Entertainment Earth. That's like HALF off wave 3's original retail. Ultimates Tracks, Bludgeon, and Grimlock are $27.50 each there, too.

Huh. I paid full price for wave one, but I skipped everything subsequent just because I couldn't justify fifty-five dollars a pop for these stupid things. I may consider going after them now. Thanks for the info!

Zob (honestly shocked wave three finally shipped)