From: me4guns@verizon.removeme.this2.nospam.net (Scout)
Newsgroups: talk.politics.guns,rec.arts.disney.parks,alt.politics.homosexuality,sac.politics,alt.politics.trump
Subject: Re: Disney's reparations cartoon shows exactly why Ron DeSantis fights
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2023 10:41:32 -0500
 by: Scout - Wed, 8 Mar 2023 15:41 UTC

"Leroy N. Soetoro" <democrat-criminals@mail.house.gov> wrote in message
news:lnsAFC016F25A7DA6F089P2473@0.0.0.0...
> https://nypost.com/2023/02/07/disneys-reparations-cartoon-shows-exactly-
> why-ron-desantis-fights/
>
> In his victory speech after winning a second gubernatorial term in
> November, Republican Ron DeSantis proclaimed his state of Florida is where
> "woke goes to die." He's been at war with the ideology since his first
> term, taking on some of the most powerful organizations, businesses and
> politicians in the country promoting it and trying to spread the woke
> virus to our children. He's most famously been at odds with Disney, which
> has increasingly injected woke messaging into its content marketed for
> America's kids.
>
> The liberal media scoffed. No one's pushing woke. He's fighting a made-up
> enemy.
>
> It's baloney - and Disney just proved it.
>
> In a sinister cartoon airing on Disney+ called "The Proud Family: Louder
> and Prouder," the characters proclaim, "Slaves built this country, and we
> the descendants of slaves in America have earned reparations for their
> suffering and continue to earn reparations every moment we spend submerged
> in a systemic prejudice, racism and white supremacy that America was
> founded with and still has not atoned for."

However systemic prejudice and racism is perfectly acceptable with directed
towards whites, and pushing for non-white supremacy is now an accepted
political agenda?

Those seeking reparations weren't those harmed, and those that would be made
to pay the reparations aren't those that did the harm.

However, while we're discussing this. Consider how much Democrats and the
Democratic Party was involved in systemic prejudice, racism and white
supremacy in the US.. exactly how many Billions or Trillions of dollars does
the DNC and other Democrats plan to pay out of their own pocket for the harm
that the Democratic party and Democrats have done to such people?

When they make their reparations, and not before, then I might consider
their message of any value.

So come on Democrats give to the DNC until it HURTS... so they can give all
your money away to those harmed by Democrats both through the direction
actions of Democrats, and the legal actions taken by Democrat politicians.

Bet they won't follow through on their message.. they only want an excuse to
rob Peter to pay Paul and suck up at certain percentage for themselves.