The Bird of Time has but a little way to fly ... and the bird is on the wing. -- Omar Khayyam

interests / alt.toys.transformers / Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

SubjectAuthor
* Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseZobovor
+* Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseTravoltron
|+- Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseTravoltron
|`- Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseZobovor
`* Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseVelvetGlove
 `* Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseGustavoWombat
  `- Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro PulseCodigoPostal

1
Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<ea6d4690a09398c6c7bfd9059c546e3a@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9270&group=alt.toys.transformers#9270

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 15:15:35 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 15:15 UTC

The redeco of Kingdom Blaster that we found out about around Christmastime is available for presale:

https://hasbropulse.com/products/transformers-studio-series-voyager-the-transformers-the-movie-86-25-autobot-blaster-eject

As I was expecting, he comes with an opaque version of Eject this time, which makes it a must-have as far as I'm concerned. I don't really need another Blaster, but that's never stopped me before. (I didn't just buy Twincast so I could get Rewind, what are you talking about...?)

He ships in April 2024, so not too long of a wait.

Zob (of course, any length of time is too long of a wait when you have a plastic crack addiction)

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<uscn9g$149o6$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9271&group=alt.toys.transformers#9271

From: Travoltron@fakeemail.com (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 07:42:40 -0800
 by: Travoltron - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 15:42 UTC

I hate Hasbro Pulse so much.

I'll take my chances that he shows up on Target's website.

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<uscnhh$149o6$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9272&group=alt.toys.transformers#9272

From: Travoltron@fakeemail.com (Travoltron)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2024 07:46:57 -0800
 by: Travoltron - Thu, 7 Mar 2024 15:46 UTC

On 3/7/2024 7:42 AM, Travoltron wrote:
> I'll take my chances that he shows up on Target's website.

https://www.target.com/p/transformers-autobot-blaster-and-eject-action-figure-set-2pk-target-exclusive/-/A-89230386

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<8425a79c4fcac546f78fe20689415db2@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9273&group=alt.toys.transformers#9273

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:21:28 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 8 Mar 2024 17:21 UTC

Travoltron wrote:

> I hate Hasbro Pulse so much.

I know you do. I'm sorry you've had a bad experience with them.

> I'll take my chances that he shows up on Target's website.

See, I feel the way about Target that you do about Hasbro Pulse. They've cancelled my pre-orders way too many times for me to be okay with them. I don't trust them not to keep doing it.

Zob (had the new LEGO R2-D2 pre-ordered with Target, but I cancelled it the day I found it at Walmart)

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<11c57209c29a82699bb42ef0084b377d@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9285&group=alt.toys.transformers#9285

From: sarah@kernowgirl.co.uk (VelvetGlove)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:28:08 +0000
 by: VelvetGlove - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 20:28 UTC

So... out of curiosity, how does Blaster scale in comparison to other characters in the same line? Is he still ridiculously oversized a la G1 Blaster, or is he a more cartoon canon kind of brawny?

And purely for scientific interest, would a G1 Steeljaw and Rewind be compatible with him? I.e. could their cassette mode fit? I've hit a pause on my vague TF collecting due to sensible budget requirements, but I'd love an Eject and a Blaster that could actually be posed with other toys. I'm in the US this summer and if I happened to see Blaster on the shelves while in Target, I'm going to be *very* tempted to pick him up.

Velvet Glove (Did a poke at the ongoing fanfic today, and immediately my interest in possessing toys goes up; so much for fanfic being a cheap vice)

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<0d94bf73259c6ab839e9f0d993a98299@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9288&group=alt.toys.transformers#9288

From: pork.not.pork@gmail.com (GustavoWombat)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:44:18 +0000
 by: GustavoWombat - Sun, 10 Mar 2024 22:44 UTC

VelvetGlove wrote:

> So... out of curiosity, how does Blaster scale in comparison to other characters in the same line? Is he still ridiculously oversized a la G1 Blaster, or is he a more cartoon canon kind of brawny?

He's a perfectly ordinary Voyager size.

> And purely for scientific interest, would a G1 Steeljaw and Rewind be compatible with him? I.e. could their cassette mode fit? I've hit a pause on my vague TF collecting due to sensible budget requirements, but I'd love an Eject and a Blaster that could actually be posed with other toys. I'm in the US this summer and if I happened to see Blaster on the shelves while in Target, I'm going to be *very* tempted to pick him up.

The cassettes are the same size as the Siege Soundwave cassettes -- smaller than G1.

He is a truly excellent Transformer -- absolutely perfect robot mode, and a perfectly adequate tape player mode (I don't think you can go beyond perfectly adequate for a Blaster or Soundwave alternate mode... he transforms into a box with a door, but its the right box!)

> Velvet Glove (Did a poke at the ongoing fanfic today, and immediately my interest in possessing toys goes up; so much for fanfic being a cheap vice)

Re: Studio Series Blaster on Hasbro Pulse

<50ce180ca96fe301c3b866d52c3c93c0@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9291&group=alt.toys.transformers#9291

From: codigopostal959@gmail.com (CodigoPostal)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2024 00:07:22 +0000
 by: CodigoPostal - Mon, 11 Mar 2024 00:07 UTC

Blaster is 6.5in /16.5cm tall, Eject is 2.25in/5.5cm tall.