https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=931&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#931

From: primrosen@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 16:18:00 -0700
 by: Primula N - Tue, 8 Aug 2023 23:18 UTC

Well come Sept. 7th my peacock subscription will run out. Now that it
will be $6.00 plus fees I won't be resubscribing, so I'm wondering if
anyone still watches Days some other way?

We do subscribe to Britbox for around $7 a month but we watch tons of
shows on there making it worth the money whereas with Peacock we only
have been watching Days on there.

Re: Peacock subscription

<uaurs8$3cvp$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=933&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#933

From: suzee@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 18:58:31 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 01:58 UTC

On 8/8/2023 4:18 PM, Primula N wrote:

> Well come Sept. 7th my peacock subscription will run out. Now that it
> will be $6.00 plus fees I won't be resubscribing, so I'm wondering if
> anyone still watches Days some other way?
>
> We do subscribe to Britbox for around $7 a month but we watch tons of
> shows on there making it worth the money whereas with Peacock we only
> have been watching Days on there.

I watch on days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/ or
www.dailymotion.com/search/days%20of%20our%20lives%20 They're usually
available by noon pacific time and often by 11. No ads and they don't
have weird stuff going on.

For other shows which are originally on a lot of streaming sites, and
cable channels including hbo, showtime etc, I use flixtor.co They have
various tiers, currently I'm using the 6 month version which is $50. The
2 year subscription is only $90 which I may switch to when my time is up
in a couple weeks. They have a few shows from Britbox, but also BBC,
ITV, Canadian, Australian and NZ shows. You can search it, but I advise
during the day as evening hours subscribers get first dibs on the server.

Re: Peacock subscription

<MPG.3f3d8c872b3e8c2198a021@news.eternal-september.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=936&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#936

From: primrosen@cox.invalid (Primula N)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 11:44:41 -0700
 by: Primula N - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 18:44 UTC

In article <uaurs8$3cvp$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com says...

> On 8/8/2023 4:18 PM, Primula N wrote:
> >
> > Well come Sept. 7th my peacock subscription will run out. Now that it
> > will be $6.00 plus fees I won't be resubscribing, so I'm wondering if
> > anyone still watches Days some other way?
> >
> > We do subscribe to Britbox for around $7 a month but we watch tons of
> > shows on there making it worth the money whereas with Peacock we only
> > have been watching Days on there.
> >

> I watch on days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/ or
> www.dailymotion.com/search/days%20of%20our%20lives%20 They're usually
> available by noon pacific time and often by 11. No ads and they don't
> have weird stuff going on.
>
> For other shows which are originally on a lot of streaming sites, and
> cable channels including hbo, showtime etc, I use flixtor.co They have
> various tiers, currently I'm using the 6 month version which is $50. The
> 2 year subscription is only $90 which I may switch to when my time is up
> in a couple weeks. They have a few shows from Britbox, but also BBC,
> ITV, Canadian, Australian and NZ shows. You can search it, but I advise
> during the day as evening hours subscribers get first dibs on the server.

Very interesting...thanks a lot for the info! :-) I'll probably go
back to daily motion for Days, didn't realize they were still available.

Re: Peacock subscription

<ub10co$4gad$1@solani.org>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/arts/article-flat.php?id=938&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#938

From: suzee@imbris.com (suzeeq)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2023 14:27:51 -0700
 by: suzeeq - Wed, 9 Aug 2023 21:27 UTC

On 8/9/2023 11:44 AM, Primula N wrote:
> In article <uaurs8$3cvp$1@solani.org>, suzee@imbris.com says...
>>
>> On 8/8/2023 4:18 PM, Primula N wrote:
>>>
>>> Well come Sept. 7th my peacock subscription will run out. Now that it
>>> will be $6.00 plus fees I won't be resubscribing, so I'm wondering if
>>> anyone still watches Days some other way?
>>>
>>> We do subscribe to Britbox for around $7 a month but we watch tons of
>>> shows on there making it worth the money whereas with Peacock we only
>>> have been watching Days on there.
>>>

>> I watch on days-of-our-lives-free.blogspot.com/ or
>> www.dailymotion.com/search/days%20of%20our%20lives%20 They're usually
>> available by noon pacific time and often by 11. No ads and they don't
>> have weird stuff going on.
>>
>> For other shows which are originally on a lot of streaming sites, and
>> cable channels including hbo, showtime etc, I use flixtor.co They have
>> various tiers, currently I'm using the 6 month version which is $50. The
>> 2 year subscription is only $90 which I may switch to when my time is up
>> in a couple weeks. They have a few shows from Britbox, but also BBC,
>> ITV, Canadian, Australian and NZ shows. You can search it, but I advise
>> during the day as evening hours subscribers get first dibs on the server.
>
> Very interesting...thanks a lot for the info! :-) I'll probably go
> back to daily motion for Days, didn't realize they were still available.

Yup, their interface is much improved.