From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Possible Leaked Image of Aerialbots for 2025
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 02:45:58 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 02:45 UTC

Spotted this on a TikTok account named Juan Prime. It's not somebody I follow, but the TikTok algorithm sure knows what I like. I cut-and-pasted two images together for your convenience:

https://www.reddit.com/media?url=https%3A%2F%2Fi.redd.it%2F7uhtkwqhclqc1.jpeg

Can't see a whole lot, admittedly, but we can immediately discern that Fireflight has his cartoon face, not the Nautilator-style toy face as he did during Combiner Wars. And that is definitely not the Slingshot/Quickslinger toy from Combiner Wars, since he had blue eyes and differently-shaped goggles.

It will be interesting to see what the other Aerialbots look like. Also, it's nice to at least partly substantiate the rumor about new Aerialbots, and get some images to go with the retail listings.

Zob (haven't seen this picked up on any of the news sites yet, which surprises the hell out of me)

Re: Possible Leaked Image of Aerialbots for 2025

<8464070dfd84d71c8257de9268526885@www.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://news.novabbs.org/interests/article-flat.php?id=9359&group=alt.toys.transformers#9359

From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: Re: Possible Leaked Image of Aerialbots for 2025
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2024 03:19:55 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Tue, 26 Mar 2024 03:19 UTC

<snip>

Never mind! False alarm. I have been told that these are these are third-party toys, the JuJiang "Jet Commander Squadron" versions of Slingshot and Fireflight.

Zob (that was the one good thing about posting from Google... you could delete posts)