From: zmfts@aol.com (Zobovor)
Newsgroups: alt.toys.transformers
Subject: John Warden Rejoins Transformers Team
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:25:50 +0000
 by: Zobovor - Fri, 12 Apr 2024 04:25 UTC

Apparently John Warden has been reassigned to the Transformers team at Hasbro once more, this time as Director of Product Design:

https://news.tfw2005.com/2024/04/09/john-warden-rejoins-transformers-brand-team-508492

I think the current team has been doing a great job, but I also love the passion and energy and knowledge that Warden brought to the brand, so I feel like his return to the team is a most welcome inclusion.

Zob (he was basically responsible for all the great things that happened duringe Siege and Earthrise and Kingdom, so there's that)