From: rick@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Subject: Rachel Melvin (Chelsea) Returns to Says for Victor Funeral
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2023 18:28:31 -0400
 by: Rick - Mon, 28 Aug 2023 22:28 UTC

Rachel Melvin will be reprieving her role as Chelsea for Victor's upcoming
funeral. This will be interesting, as now 38-year old Rachel has not done
much acting since leaving Days. The actress apparently made a special
request via Martha Madison to appear on the episode. I don't watch the show
much nowadays, but I will definitely try to catch the funeral episode

https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/exclusive-rachel-melvin-returns-to-days