From: cages@for.niggers (Animals belong in cages)
Subject: Re: Moment niggers start fighting in front of dozens of children at
woke Little Mermaid screening as parents scream out for a 'refund' over
stand-up slanging match
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2023 20:12:57 +0200 (CEST)
Newsgroups: alt.disney.criticism, alt.niggers, rec.arts.disney.parks,
rec.arts.movies.current-films, talk.politics.guns
 by: Animals belong in ca - Tue, 6 Jun 2023 18:12 UTC

On 16 Dec 2021, Rudy Canoza <notgenx32@gmail.com> posted some

> This is all Disney's fault. They pandered to the niggers and woke
> leftists.

This is the shocking moment a fight broke out between theater-goers in
Florida.

Video shared on social media caught an argument between a group of adults
at a screening of The Little Mermaid in Orlando.

Much of the language is inaudible as people shout over each other, but one
voice cuts in and gets to the point: 'I need a refund on my ticket, no.

'We need a refund. This is a kids' movie. Oh my god.'

According to the TikTok's narration, the witness 'took their daughter to
see The Little Mermaid in Orlando and this happens'.

Customers are seen getting increasingly animated as the argument fails to
resolve.

Later in the clip, a man appears to step in to try to defuse the situation
but it is not clear from the video if the clash ends.

User comments on the video alleged that the clash started after a young
couple kissing caught in one of the rows ignored pleas to stop.

It was not immediately clear from the video why the fight broke out, or
when it ended.

Social media users on TikTok and Twitter went online to share their
reactions to the clip.

Some felt the argument was inappropriate for young audiences.

Michael Thomas, on TikTok, wrote: 'And this is why I'll wait for it to
stream on Disney Plus.

'This behavior is just straight uncalled for[,] especially in front of
children.'

Twitter user jahsodivine said: 'Just ruinin the whole movie those
chirren'.

Other social media users shared frustrations in response to the video.

One user wrote on Twitter: 'I would've been so mad. You paid your money to
watch a movie and you have to deal with that.

Envyislovely suggested 'people will literally fight anywhere', reacting to
the video, and that there are 'no exceptions in their minds'.

Others saw the funny side. TikTok user Lexxx Taylor wrote: 'It's the movie
still playing in the background' with a laughing emoji.

Twitter user ctrlsinn noted: 'Right during my favorite song too.'

ThirdRockFromLorrain, UniversiTeenageWitchNewsTalent, British Virgin
Islands, a day ago

I remember when Disney was known for class and prestige.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12159913/Moment-adults-start-
fighting-Little-Mermaid-screening-bringing-Florida-theatre-standstill.html