From: lynnmcguire5@gmail.com (Lynn McGuire)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.written
Subject: "Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile (Book 2)" by J. L. Bourne
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2024 23:22:17 -0600
 by: Lynn McGuire - Sat, 24 Feb 2024 05:22 UTC

"Day by Day Armageddon: Beyond Exile (Book 2)" by J. L. Bourne
https://www.amazon.com/dp/143917752X

Book number two of a four book zombie dark fantasy series. I read the
well printed and and well bound trade paperback published by Pocket
Books in 2010 that I bought new from Amazon. I have bought the other
two books in the series and will be reading them soon.

Awesome, a zombie book set in Texas. Starts in San Antonio and then
meanders around the place looking for a safe place with zero undead, not
happening.

If at all possible, things are darker, way darker. Our hero meets up
with several others along his journey and puts them into a safe place.
Well, he thought it was safe place. Nothing is safe from a half million
zombie herd.

I liked it ! Almost as good as John Ringo's "Under A Graveyard Sky".

The author has a website at:
http://www.JLBourne.com

My rating: 5 out of 5 stars
Amazon rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars (1,149 reviews)

Lynn